Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:00 pm
"Get back." *Angil says angrilly as she pushes Rachel away from the door.* "And Francis, what are you talking about? Of course it's useful!"
*She shoves him back into the small room with four doors and enters as well. The door vanishes behind her.*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:09 pm
*Rachel is caught completely off guard, and barely manages to keep herself standing as she was shoved backwards. Before she could stop either of them, they had stepped through the door and it vanished. Angrily, Rachel glared at the spot on the wall where the door had once been. She pounds a few times before taking a few steps back and leaning against the opposite hallway wall.*  

()Gaiagirl()

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:52 pm
Evee sighs and slips away into a corner, only coming out after Francis left. She hears Angil speaking angrily to Rachel and leaves the Library to find her friend glaring at the wall. "What's happened?" Evee asks Rachel, a haunted look about her. Sudden years seemed to be added to her. "What did Francis want?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:15 pm
I don't know! *Rachel says a bit louder and angrier than she expects. She sighs and closes her eyes before looking quickly up at Evee, and then back at the blank wall..*
Sorry... *She slides down the wall and sits on the ground, her eyes fixed on the other wall, as if believing that if she stared long enough the door would appear again, and let her in.* Angil and Francis went through this door... it was just there. But now it's gone. She wouldn't let me in... Francis told her something and I don't know where they are now. Maybe it was some sort of password... *Her voice trailed off...*

()Gaiagirl()

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:50 pm
*walks in* eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:20 am
*walks in behind her*
guhh
what just happened eek  

Crimson Tweety

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:48 pm
()Gaiagirl()
I don't know! *Rachel says a bit louder and angrier than she expects. She sighs and closes her eyes before looking quickly up at Evee, and then back at the blank wall..*
Sorry... *She slides down the wall and sits on the ground, her eyes fixed on the other wall, as if believing that if she stared long enough the door would appear again, and let her in.* Angil and Francis went through this door... it was just there. But now it's gone. She wouldn't let me in... Francis told her something and I don't know where they are now. Maybe it was some sort of password... *Her voice trailed off...*
Evee nods silently again and sits down next to Rachel. She was actually mad at herself for believing Francis and for trusting Angil to explain things to her. Evee thought it was strange how Angil went from doing anything to make sure Francis didn't get the book to showing it to him. Evee felt betrayed, and, for some reason, let down. "Whatever Francis does, I don't give a damn."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:35 pm
Crimson Tweety
*walks in behind her*
guhh
what just happened eek
That's something I'd like to know  

Even Angels Cry.....

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:21 pm
Evee sits beside Rachel and looks at the spot she suspected Angil and Francis went through. She wasn't particularily worried about Francis, but she had a sneaking feeling that Angil may not have been wise to trust him...

I made that mistake, I won't again...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:40 pm
*Rachel listens to Evee's opinion and frowns harder.* What if something happens to Angil because of him? *She sighs and stares are her fingernails.* That book is no good.  

()Gaiagirl()

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:10 pm
()Gaiagirl()
*Rachel listens to Evee's opinion and frowns harder.* What if something happens to Angil because of him? *She sighs and stares are her fingernails.* That book is no good.
"You're right... As usual..." Evee sighs. "But what can we do, that door is impregnable, and we can't use spells outside class and common rooms."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:54 pm
*sings to herself*
i wanna ride a zamboneeeee
*stares in space flicking her lighter*  

Crimson Tweety

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:20 pm
Hey that looks fun! *starts flicking lighter*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:54 pm
Rea, finally satisfied whith her job placing all of the books in there proper place, she retreats back to her desk. She takes her seat and buries her nose into her book.

domokun  

RubyRays

Seeker

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:34 pm
*Francis opens the door quietly as he places his wand back into his robes, exits from the hidden room and closes it behind him, the stone closes shut leaving no trace of a line*

*he wanders nonchalantly out of the library and back to his dungeony rooms*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games