Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:02 am
Chiyou

Hana wa nande kareru no darou
Tori wa nande toberu no darou
Kaze wa nande fuku no darou
Tsuki wa nande akariterasu no

User Image

Having his hair tousled and his cheeks rubbed by Izzy made Chiyou's pinkened cheeks flush a bright red, his normally ice blue eyes brightening to an uncharacteristically pleasant spring green, practically glittering with pleasure at the affection the manager was bestowing upon him.

"Ok ok, Ishi-san. Soooo...we should make plans for lunch or something sometime, then, yes? And if I can produce a winning album, does that mean that you will make some time for me? That we can...maybe go somewhere special, spend a day together?" the soloist asked sweetly, toying at the taller man's top shirt button with a long, slender finger.
If that was what it took, Chiyou would write the greatest songs of his career and put out an album that would top the charts. He knew he could do it, especially if he had a date with Izzy as his reward.
That was what he wanted, and he fully intended to get it, no matter what.
After all...the truth was, though he hadn't admitted it to anyone other than himself...he was in love with his former manager.

Naze boku wa koko ni iru n darou
Naze kimi wa koko ni iru n darou
Naze kimi deaeta n darou
Kimi ni deaeta koto sore wa unmei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:16 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy of course had no idea that Chiyou felt that way about him. In fact, he just thought this was all the usual affection from his former star, who had always been more than a handful. "Alright, yes we can have lunch sometime but I have to take care of a few problems with Narcissus-san first and get Nakai-san's schedule finally in line." He sighed just a bit at the complications of today's events. "It's been a rough start but surely things will ease up in a few days."

He smiled again, "So, why don't we plan to go to lunch early next week? Before I'm deep engaged in the Charity Event preparation. Once that starts, I won't have much time until it's over. Then after that I'll be planing two tours. So I expect to be quite busy." Overall, Izzy rarely took days off and he didn't remember when he last took...a vacation. But he'd make sure to fit in a little time for Chiyou if it would settle the young man.

"Mmm....Yes, if you produce a winning album with your current management, I think I can manage a day. We could go to Disney Land or maybe the beach?" he answered back with notes of encouragement. Maybe he was hopeful that Chiyou would pull out of his slump and reach for the stars once more but Chiyou still had a long way to go to grow up and really pursue that dream. At least, in Izzy's mind that was his opinion considering the young man couldn't stop falling to certain addictions.

"However, right now, I really need to get back to work, Chiyou-kun or I'll not get any sleep tonight. And you should get back to the Studio. Does you managers even know..." then he paused, "I guess they do considering you were on the news just a moment ago. But Chiyou-kun, you really should get back to the Studio and get your own work done."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 am
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Hai! Lunch next week!" Chiyou practically cheered, doing a little wiggle of excitement while still pressed up against the megane-clad manager.
Finally, he was getting somewhere with the man. Perhaps Izzy was going to take him seriously now, begin to view him as more than just the child he had practically raised. Perhaps he would, Chiyou hoped, begin to view him as someone he could love, like a lover. To be Izzy's lover...the thought gave the young artist goosebumps and he shivered ever so slightly.
"Yeah, we're both going to be rather busy, now, Ishi-san." the boy winked.
"I promise to do my best with the new album. And I look forward to our date!" he half-teased.
"You get back to work then, and I'll get back to the studio."
Chiyou took a step back and turned, almost ready to walk away, when he paused. Turning back around, he stepped back toward Izzy. Reaching up, he gently plucked the glasses from the manager's face. Standing on tip-toe, he placed a sweet, almost-chaste kiss to the man's soft lips before returning the glasses to their place.
"Call me sometime...Ishi Ruki..." the vocalist purred as he turned around and headed down the hall, smiling to himself.

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:59 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Well, Izzy was happy that Chiyou seemed more positive for a bit and surely he could manage lunch next somehow. He'd make sure that it got penciled in so he wouldn't disappoint the boy. Maybe it would help Chiyou just to have some short visits every so often if it would get the boy to focus on his work.

He smiled as the boy spoke about being busy and hoped that motivation would continue! "Indeed, well let me know when album is being released. I look forward to hearing a chart topper." That would take a little time even for a star like Chiyou but fortunate for Chiyou that he didn't have the problems Narcissus had at the moment.

His mind just wandered a little as he prepared to walk back into his flat. "Indeed. My day is going to be so long...." But then suddenly his glasses were plucked away from his nose and for a moment, he couldn't see much while his eyes tried to readjust. But even before he could do that, a soft pair of lips gave him a warm ...mostly chaste kiss. It stopped Izzy in his tracks uncertain of how to take it. He had little kisses from Chiyou on his cheek and occasionally on his lips but...this one...well mm..Maybe he just took it wrong? Wouldn't be the first time Izzy misinterpreted a situation. So all Izzy could do was give a slight nod before walking back into his flat.

Once inside, he closed and leaned against the door - confused, surprised? He looked up to the ceiling and tried to sort it all out but it was probably nothing. In the mean time, he had to hope that Narcissus was starting to feel more like himself. Wait, Izzy really didn't want Narcissus to...be more like that! Narcissus as his old self would just be more than Izzy might be able to stand today!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Chiyou

User Image

The whole ride down the elevator, Chiyou was humming and singing tidbits of the song "Sakura Kiss". Stepping out of the elevator, the blond spun around, giggling to himself, practically dancing.
"Olé!" he said to himself, doing a flamenco step.
He had actually kissed Izzy. Really kissed him, not a baby kiss like they used to share.
The singer was really rather proud of himself.
Grinning from ear to ear, the boy made his way back to his car...and through the throng of reporters and fans who were now focusing their attention once more on him.
He stopped and signed a few autographs, posed for some more photos, and even sang a few lines from one of his old hits to a very young girl who was absolutely begging him to do such.

"Chiyou! Chiyou! When are we going to hear anything from you? Is it true your music career is over?" a reporter called out, holding a microphone toward the musician.

"Hahaha! Hardly!" the star chuckled, looking directly into the tv camera.
"As a matter of fact, my career is just beginning. Expect to see my newest album out within a month!"

It was quite the declaration, especially since his managers had no clue as to his plans and his next album wasn't due out for nine months.
Nine months was one month now, and there was no taking it back as he were live on national television.
A publicity stunt? Somewhat...but mostly, he just wanted to gain the affections of the one he loved. If working himself half to death would accomplish that, then so be it.

"Is it true that you came here to see Narcissus? Is it true that the two of you have some sort of special relationship?" the reporter fired away.

"Heh..." Chiyou simply smiled, turned, and walked away. It was a rather blatant 'no' to that question, at least for the second part.

Getting back in his car, the star headed toward the studio. There was a lot of work to be done, and his managers were going to be pissed. He could care less. Things were going to be done his way...to hell with the management.
After all, the only one who had ever, EVER been able to truly manage Chiyou...had been Izzy Lucky.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 pm
(((OOC: Gomen... ended up having to take my cousin's dog to an emergency vet tonight... after inducing vomiting in her dog and in both of mine. They got into some ant bait, well, her's did. My dogs are just both pissed at me now... BUT, I have weekends off so I'll definitely post tomorrow. I'm still trying to adjust to my new working schedule and such. I'm going to see their new house tomorrow morning, so I should be around in the afternoon and certainly in the evening. And yes, I'm reading all your posts, btw. Hehehe. Chiyou makes me giggle. Expect a brilliant Koy post from me, minnasan!)))

(((OOC: P.S. Dude... wtf was up with Kuroshitsuji II ep 7 ?!?!?!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"But wait! There's more!" the entertainment reporter said as Chiyou walked out and was mingling with the crowds. Izzy could only stare on as Chiyou pronounced the timeline for his next album on the national entertainment news channel What!? A month?! Wait, why was he worrying so much about that? Chiyou was not his star. Even if he gave the kid motivation, he wasn't sure even Chiyou could pull that off.

Izzy rubbed his eyes under his glasses and at this point and wished for a small nap to ease his long list of worries. But the he noticed on the table his phone blinking. He must have missed a call. Walking over he picked up the phone and retrieved the message.

"Hello, Izzy Lucky-san, Ah...I'm sure you're too busy to pick up the phone right now. That's too bad but I'm sure we will catch up later once the media dies down. I've been informed that you received my invitation for Narcissus. I wished to connect with you on the notion that your star might find the idea appeal and if not how we can make it interesting for him. Well, why don't you give me a call once the reporters have left your home. I'd love to talk."

Izzy didn't even need an introduction as the message ended. His eyes drifting back over to the check as set down the phone and took another deep breath. He hadn't a clue what he would say to Smash's Chairman and guessed that if the man knew Narcissus' current phone number he'd have never reached out to Izzy's at all. He wondered how the man actually had obtained his number. Not only did Izzy need a new flat...he needed a new phone number. Everyone across Japan now knew where he and Narcissus...especially Narcissus were. It was almost frightening to think of all the fans that might...descend on his home.

Then, slowly, he sat at his laptop and opened up his online account making a payment for Michi's work even before he knew it was done for the day. Letting out a small sigh, he looked down at his hands before putting them to his own shoulders and giving a small squeeze trying to release the tension. "Ok tiger time to get back on course. Where's your list. What's next? New phone number....new home? Oh, and Nakai should be going to the studios soon. God when am I going to have time to move us? And where?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relaxation didn't last as long as he had hoped, well, at least the uninterrupted type that is. It wasn't like Narcissus minded Michi being there... he would have just liked to have a bit more time to calm himself a little better.
As it was however, his slender fingers were soon wrapped around the glass and the masseuse was down at his feet, massaging and stretching muscles that were far from happy.

The young Koyasu couldn't help but wince a few times, and once his foot nearly pulled itself from Michi's soft grasp.
"If you really want to know what my body is telling me, it's that whatever you're doing to that ankle hurts." the musician winced.

Of course he wasn't about to comment on what might feel tight... because he certainly could name at least one place...

Blue eyes opened and he watched Michi for a long moment. Even after sipping on the shake in his hand, he kept that gaze focused on the young man.

The urge to just grab the young man and pull him forward was so strong, that Akihiko had to avert his gaze eventually.

A gaze that returned to Michi the second he began to run his fingers over the musician's calf muscle.

He couldn't take the sudden pressure on his ankle from that simple movement. It wasn't like the pain of walking or even running... it was as if a huge weight were pressing on it.
Narcissus pressed his head back against the bathtub side, gasping softly and trying his damnedest to not jerk out of Michi's grasp.

"I...ittai..." the musician hissed. "What the hell are you doing that hurts so damn bad?"

He wasn't mad at Michi, because the man knew he was just doing his job, but that hardly meant he didn't want to know just why his entire leg was suddenly flame, with the most pain concentrated around his ankle.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 pm
Michi paused when he heard Akihiko's words then looked at his ankle more closely and felt it with his fingers, "So...that's another problem, You've got either a tear here or bruise at the bone. Pressure is going to cause some pain and that is why you're gait is off."

He sighed and pulled out a cream and a glove. Covering his hand with the glove, he then slowly squeezed the cream onto his palm and rubbed it in to the area. "This is a local anesthetic and muscle relaxer to ease the pain. After you're out of the tub, I'll put a special brace on you so you can walk with ease. Then, everyday afterwards for the week we will work on this ankle to rebuild the muscle."

He was serious for that moment of the conversation but then took off that glove and went back to his more gentle soothing tones and started to stroke up Koy's leg again as the medication was almost instant as the ankle would feel almost numb and slowly the muscles started to unwind

Undoubtedly, that medication could be used for so many aches and pains. Michi's fingers returned to massaging the other stressed muscles knowing that once the relaxers started working on the ankle everything else would feel better too.

"Now...how are you feeling?" he said in a low voice as he moved away from the legs and took up a hand to massage the fingers one by one. "Anything else aching? I can add more cream to other spots...or would you like me to leave you so you can soak for awhile." He tilted his head and watched Akihiko's face looking for signs of pain...or pleasure. At least if it were the latter he knew he was stepping in the right direction.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:57 pm

The relief was almost immediate, and after a few moments, the pain in Narcissus' ankle seemed to disappear.
Granted, so did any feeling in the general area.

The young Koyasu waited for a time, just letting his body tell him what it needed to.
But... listening to his body... was really rather distracting.

So, instead, Akihiko focused on Michi for the moment. He ended up catching the young man's words, mulling them over for a few moments before flashing an ever so seductive smirk.

"You can add it to other spots, ne?" the blue eyed musician asked, turning his wrist enough so that the lithe fingers of that hand could catch Michi's own hand. "I doubt your miracle cream would really soothe all my aches, Tanaka-kun."
With his other hand, Narcissus set the half drank shake down on the bathroom floor.
"Besides... some aches... are better soothed through gentle contact, don't you think?"
Now that his shake-holding hand was free, Akihiko reached up and curled his fingers around the back of Michi's neck.

Okay, so he had wanted to heal.
He had wanted to be a good boy and do as the doctor ordered.
But when said doctor was rubbing him all over and just speaking with such a soft voice that screamed of innuendos...

What was a prodigy of music to do?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:00 pm
"Why yes..you could. It numbs and relaxes all sorts of muscle aches. I'll leave you a tube of your own so you can apply it yourself." he said as he continued working on the fingers one by one. "Really?" he asked curiously as he looked up from his work into Akihiko's eyes when the man caught his hand, "What sort of aches are we talking about....Akihiko-san? There are some things creams don't work on but most exterior muscular needs, it should."

"We'll yes, that is what the massage is for...Gentle contact to make all your pains go away." he said with that same relaxing voice. However, when Akihiko slid his hand around the back of his neck some things were starting to click, "Wait? What do you mean?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Laughing softly, the sound having a bit of a dark hint to it, Narcissus smirked devilishly. "What do you think I mean, Tanaka-kun?" he asked in a low seductive voice. "Here you are, working away every pain and ache I have... and yet there's still one that you haven't even fathomed yet... isn't there?"

Carefully, the young Koyasu pulled Michi's upper body down just enough to claim the masseuse's lips with his own in a gentle touching kiss.

He wasn't about to jerk the young man into the bath... but oh wouldn't a little time in the water do them BOTH good?

When Akihiko pulled back, just a hair, never releasing Michi from his strong yet gentle grasp, the musician gazed into the others eyes. "Besides... I wouldn't want you to wander off. I'd be lonely... stuck in this large bath all by myself... no one to talk to... no... contact... whatsoever..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Chiyou

User Image

Whipping his car into the parking lot, Chiyou rushed into the studio, practically skipping the whole way. The vocalist had never felt so inspired, so totally invigorated.
He could still taste Izzy on his lips.
"KON~NI~CHI~WA!!!" he sing-songed as he twirled his way through the lobby. The receptionist looked at him as though he had gone mad, but most of everyone else just wrote it off as 'Chiyou's high on something again'.
Taking the elevator, the boy got off on floor 10 and danced his way down the hall, past several offices and conference rooms, making his way to his main manager's office.
Knocking on the door, he let himself in without waiting for an answer.
"Seguchi-san! I'll be in the recording room. Gonna be writing and recording all day! Oh, and my new album must be out within 30 days, just so you know!" he shut the door and traipsed off back down the hall, leaving his manager in the office with his mouth agape, not sure what had just happened.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

He hadn't expected this...
Wasn't it just supposed to be the four of them, eating ramen?
How did it turn into a media circus?
Just for a meal!

Naoko blushed slightly when getting out of the car... mainly because there were a million eyes on him.
And when the screaming fans realized that he was the newly tweeted member of Shou's team... well...

It hurt.
They didn't shout his name because he was a gifted pianist or a composure of beautiful music and lyrics.
No...
They shouted his name because Shou favored him.
No... other... reason... than... that...

And it made Naoko suddenly very sick to his stomach.

HOWEVER, the blond followed after Shou, practically pulling Ryuukaze after him, as they entered the Ramen-ya.

"Uh.... ano... I'll have the um... Miso Ramen." he eventually decided on a bowl.

Stuck at the end of the counter, with Ryuukaze on his left and Shou on Ryu's left, Naoko somehow felt out of the loop...
Somehow...

And so, he really didn't engage in conversation.
At least not much more than to say how the amount of fans was staggering.

He hadn't expected that...
The media yes, but the screaming people... no.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:47 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

It was thick.
The anxiety and discomfort pouring off of Naoko was so thick Ryu could feel it. It was almost enough to smother him, even, to pull him into the same mindset.
He had known this would be a bad idea, but he wanted Naoko to be happy. Now Naoko was even more upset, though he was doing well at not showing it.
After a moment, their food came and was placed in front of them. It appeared that they had been given unusually generous portions, probably due to their star status.
Sighing, Ryu stared into the bowl. He had to eat, though the situation was turning his stomach.
Keeping his public face on, he simply smiled, winding some noodles around his chopsticks.
They did smell delicious. Hopefully the ramen would make Naoko happy.
Ramen. Naoko. Happy.
That was it!
He would use the ramen to make Naoko happy!
Turning to the pianist, Ryu giggled, pushing the chopsticks toward the blond's face.

"Open wide, Nao-kun! It's delicious!"

And the cameras started flashing.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games