Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:51 pm
Aya laughs with Noelle. "Sures you are..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 pm

*Still thinking of a particular constellation. Then realizes that a redheaded house-elf is talking to her*
"Thank You. Sure, tea sounds great too."

Wren disappears behind a tower of shining pots and pans, and reemerges in an instant, beaming from head to toe.
"If professor, miss, could sit down here, miss, Wren will go and make her a sandwich."
The little elf said, ushering Tina to a cozy looking couch by the fireplace, and then placing a tray of pastries on the coffee table and pouring her a cup of tea.
"I is only taking a moment for your meal, miss. You do not have long to wait!"
She said, and hurried off and disappeared behind the tower of pots and pans again.

vivacious_red

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm
"I am!" Noelle said grinning from ear to ear. She set the cabinet back on its feet and brought the jar that she had back to where she was making her pie. She opened it and poured its purple contents into the pie crust. She put the other half of the crust on top and pushed it into an oven.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm
Zial goes over and starts to make crust for her pies when she sees she needs more flower. She goes over to the cabinet and pulls a bag out not knowing how heavy flour can be. Once it's out she tries to pick it up but can't so she settles for pushing it slowly toward her station.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:50 pm
Noelle just noticing they had a guest says toward the professor "Ello Professor!! Hope your day has been well!" She grins and goes back to her work. She turns around and sees Zi pushing a bag of flour to one and the counters and says "Is you needing help Zi?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 pm
Uddle bobbles over to the pushing Zi and helps! "Heave-hoy!"  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm
Zi giggles as Uddles jumps with the helping. "Zi is heavings!!" And they push it to her counter. "Ups! Ups!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:17 pm
Noelle goes up to Zi and Uddle and helps them lift the big bag of flower to the top of the counter. She watches as they pant from the heavy bag and giggles at them silently.  

Daliaveyani

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Once the flour was on the counter Zi started cheering and gave each Uddle and Noelle hugs "Thank Uddle and Noelle for helping! Now Zi can make lot lot pies!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 pm
vivacious_red

*Still thinking of a particular constellation. Then realizes that a redheaded house-elf is talking to her*

Wren disappears behind a tower of shining pots and pans, and reemerges in an instant, beaming from head to toe.
"If professor, miss, could sit down here, miss, Wren will go and make her a sandwich."
The little elf said, ushering Tina to a cozy looking couch by the fireplace, and then placing a tray of pastries on the coffee table and pouring her a cup of tea.
She said, and hurried off and disappeared behind the tower of pots and pans again.

*sits down*
"Thank you Wren. Okay, I'll just be here."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:39 am
Noelles smiles at Zi and says "No problemzz!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:55 pm
"You threes makes a good team." Aya said and wanders over to the trio.  

KitsuSoraAya

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm
Zi smiles at Aya and bobs her head happily. "Theyz good with help!" Her arms are already covered in flour as she makes enough dough for three pies.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm
vivacious_red

*sits down*

A couple of minutes later, Wren reappears from around the corner carrying a large tray with a Turkey Club sandwich, made with fresh tomatoes and iceberg lettuce. Also on the tray is a chocolate chip cookie, plantain chips (as in fries), and a bright red apple.
"Is this to your liking, professor miss?"

(((OOC: Now, i'm really hungry. gonk )))

vivacious_red

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 pm
vivacious_red
vivacious_red

*sits down*

A couple of minutes later, Wren reappears from around the corner carrying a large tray with a Turkey Club sandwich, made with fresh tomatoes and iceberg lettuce. Also on the tray is a chocolate chip cookie, plantain chips (as in fries), and a bright red apple.
"Is this to your liking, professor miss?"

(((OOC: Now, i'm really hungry. gonk )))

"Oh Thank You SO much Wren. It looks so good!"
*Takes a bit of the sandwich*
"And tastes just as good as it looks too!! Yes, Yes, it if very much to my liking, thank you Wren."

((Haha, yeah now I am too))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games