Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 36!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 am
rolleyes  
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 49!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:57 am
*sigh*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 20!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 am
This is getting ridiculous. stare

EDIT: FINALLY…YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 am
*Walks into Lily's and right away notices the above post. Stealthily walks up behind Psyzapp and whispers into her ear* Hmm ... What'cha planning on there, M'dear? Anything I can help you out with? Heh heh heh ... *jiggles the handcuffs attached to his belt* wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm
*Faerie flitters into Lily's and helps herself to a glass of Limeade* Oh, it's really slow in here! I wonder where everyone is? *drinks her limeade, then flitters out of the thread*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm
Awww, Psyzapp came in to the shop to play with me and I missed her. I wonder if she really wants me to swap out the Mistletoe for Nightshade.

*Hangs Mistletoe at the doorway to the shop, then puts poinsettias out on alternating tables. She puts out Christmas Cactus on the other tables, then places garlands laced with holly around the counter. Next she hauls in a large tree, and strings a multi-colored light set through the limbs. Once the lights are up, she plugs them in and sets them to chase. While the lights flash, she adds silver bells and blue-toned ornaments to the tree, topping it with a large crystal snowflake.*

Now, that's more like it. *She lights a fire in the hearth, then heads in to the kitchen, brewing a cup of cocoa. She drops a candy cane in to the mug and heads back in to the main shop, turning off the ceiling lights. She sits in the rocker next to the fire and watches the tree.* Hmmm, that makes me sleepy.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 am
*leko walks in rubbing her evil hands together*
Time to cash in those RNs!... twisted
*raising her hands a dark shadow creeps up the walls and for a second covers every material object in the joint.*
this will be very good....
*she then closes her eyes and charms many objects in the establishment: - the chairs so they will scoot out when someone attempts to sit down - the pastries so they will let out a horrific scream once someone bites into them - the mistletoe to turn into a plant monster and kiss those that stand under it.*
Well I think that covers my two RNs... don't want to get too carried away... wink
*she snickers and leaves the pad to the unsuspecting patrons*  
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 37!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Walks into Lily's and right away notices the above post. Stealthily walks up behind Psyzapp and whispers into her ear* Hmm ... What'cha planning on there, M'dear? Anything I can help you out with? Heh heh heh ... *jiggles the handcuffs attached to his belt* wink

*smirks and looks at handcuffs* I could think of several things you could assist me with…William. That is if you have the strength and endurance to handle it.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:25 pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:28 pm
*Slips through the shadows slipping in to Lily's Pad. As she grabs a Bear Claw and attempts to take a bite, the blasted thing shrieks at her like a Banshee.* What in Hades? Looks like someone's hexed the joint. Interesting. *Leaves a note to Lily that she might want close up shop before someone gets hurt, then slips back through the shadows and slips off to another world in search of an old witch she knows.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:41 pm
*Dances in to the shopping humming Christmas Tunes and slips in to the back, setting the tea kettle on the stove. As she returns to the counter, she notices the note from Mistress Brat.* Hexed! I've been Hexed! Well that explains why Gaia's giving me trouble getting in.

*Lily dresses up in all leathers and scoops all the pastries up, shoving them down the garbage disposal.* Of all the nerve. *When the last of the pastries are ground to mush, she walks over to the counter and starts to lean on one of the bar stools. As she does, the stool scoots out of the way and she clutches the counter top to keep from toppling over.* What else? *As she looks around the room, a giant Mistletoe monster leans in, smacking it's lips.* Feed me, Ceymore! eek *Lily scoots out the door, slamming the mistletoe in the door.*

Whew, that was close. sweatdrop Now what to do to remove the curse. *She paces back & forth outside the shop before looking at the note again.* Awww, Brat's gone to meet up with her Foster Mama. Well if anyone knows, she will. *Slips down the wall, parking her butt on the brick planter and waits for Brat to return.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 pm
*Slips in to Lily's and heads towards the kitchen. She pulls multiple packets out of her pockets and places them in a large blackened pot. Adding water to the pot, she drags it over to the fireplace and hangs it over the hearth. Pulling kindling, she builds a huge fire and waits. Soon crimson flames lick the pot and it begins to spew thick green smoke, filling the shop.*

Choke ~ words, where are the words? *Pulls a slip of paper from her pocket and scans it. Then she closes her eyes and recites.*

Magic potion burning hot,
Mixing, churning in this pot.
Enchanting witch did cast a spell,
Wicked deed on this shop befell.
Objects hexed and brought to life,
Causing every kind of strife.
Swirling potion I have brought
Brewed it up in a witches pot
Remove this ugly vexing curse
As we read this little verse.

*As she finishes chanting, she adds a liquid to the brew and the smoke sucks back in to the pot. With a quick whoosh, it flames out again, now a turquoise color that swirls rapidly round Lily's Pad. As it chases around the room, it changes again to a deep indigo blue then again to a deep royal purple before fading out to a light lavender that vanishes. As the fire dies to embers, the scent of Lilacs fills the air and the enchanted objects are returned to their normal state.*

That should take care of things. *Curses under her breath and her eyes glow a blood red as she heads out to gather items for Mama Dearest, Wicked Witch of the West.* Nothing comes for free. stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 7!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 am
let's see what I can divvy up!
twisted  
lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:08 am
hmmm once more then dramallama  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 32!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 am
seriously?
the same number twice in a row?...
ugh! gonk

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games