Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:29 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

OK ok I admit it! I DID steal the cookies from the cookie jar! But they weren't me .gonk. anyways it's going good almost done with the DI's in fukl o: I know don't fall out of your seat ^^;;;
they had belle and sabastian playing that one 'funny little frog' song is by the same gods i mean musical artists so then it switched and was like 'not fair' so I put on some evils...costelo!
All people reading without having any right too: don't do drugs ^^
me heckles no I"m a good little computer corner person .nod nod. actually there was a nother lap top guy there so we were cool 8]
O: That's quite an accomplishment. ^__^
Oh! I was just thinking today about how I downloaded some song about a frog but have since lost it... Heheh, I gotta go download that song tomorrow. x]
That last message was brought to you by the letter m and the smell of popcorn. ....Well, maybe not the smell of popcorn...
Heehee, did you give that little "Hey I see you're also here with a comp" nod and smile? XD

um well yes I guess u.u
hehe was it crazy frog? .cold shiver. Ok mars volta is a crazy band.
heck yes the smell, that indeed reminds me of a movie.
no he came in and asked me a few things and i giving him this ' i have a lap top i'm clearly not wanting to be social' but ofcourse it didn't work and i had to bemyself say the least amount of stuff I could and blush.
XD The other comp I was on censored your word 'fukl' into 'f**l.' ...I was wondering why you edited it and put those in there, but I see you must not be as crazy as I thought. o:
... That's not the spirit!
No~ it was the funny little frog song. ^^
We so need smell-o-vision.
Aww~ I don't see why people always pick the person with a laptop to ask them a question. Over the past couple years, I got used to random people asking me weird questions so at least that doesn't phase me anymore. XD;;
Ah My colths! I didn't change these...to this! Ah Ah ah oh >.> leah did it.
oh well that's what i get for trying new funky words that kind of look like cuss words. Anyways about that I've been having a strange desire to cuss... so inlike me and I have a feeling the next time someone brings up the layout around me they better run fast because i'm not going to be nice u.u
Well it's not my project! not this account any ways u.u i wasn't invited....ok half of the reasoning behind that is i didn't get 'ILL' in my sig right away and all of that...so there is that.
Cute! yeah it was the same band but it's was something like 'i'm a cuckoo' which is a very good song ^.^
Yes! Indeed good thing to bring up! this just furthers the thing we realized long ago we are always right.
yeah i have people come up to me ' i'm going to get a lap top' and i think 'that's nice let me enjoy mine' but i try to enertain them as much as I can with working on paperwork ^^;;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:32 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

um well yes I guess u.u
no he came in and asked me a few things and i giving him this ' i have a lap top i'm clearly not wanting to be social' but ofcourse it didn't work and i had to bemyself say the least amount of stuff I could and blush.
XD The other comp I was on censored your word 'fukl' into 'f**l.' ...I was wondering why you edited it and put those in there, but I see you must not be as crazy as I thought. o:
Aww~ I don't see why people always pick the person with a laptop to ask them a question. Over the past couple years, I got used to random people asking me weird questions so at least that doesn't phase me anymore. XD;;
oh well that's what i get for trying new funky words that kind of look like cuss words. Anyways about that I've been having a strange desire to cuss... so inlike me and I have a feeling the next time someone brings up the layout around me they better run fast because i'm not going to be nice u.u
Well it's not my project! not this account any ways u.u i wasn't invited....ok half of the reasoning behind that is i didn't get 'ILL' in my sig right away and all of that...so there is that.
Cute! yeah it was the same band but it's was something like 'i'm a cuckoo' which is a very good song ^.^
Yes! Indeed good thing to bring up! this just furthers the thing we realized long ago we are always right.
yeah i have people come up to me ' i'm going to get a lap top' and i think 'that's nice let me enjoy mine' but i try to enertain them as much as I can with working on paperwork ^^;;
I was wondering what your outfit was all about~ It didn't seem very KP~
XD ^^ I cuss more online than I do irl... so that just shows how much I cuss.
o.O Okay~
Ooo~ you've mentioned that song before. I must check it out when I go on my downloading spree. ^^
Indeed. B]
XD I haven't gotten that one~ ... I suppose it's because I'm usually sitting where half of the people are at laptops. ...I've had someone sit down and randomly offer me candy. o.O

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:47 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

um well yes I guess u.u
o.O Okay~
Ooo~ you've mentioned that song before. I must check it out when I go on my downloading spree. ^^
Indeed. B]
XD I haven't gotten that one~ ... I suppose it's because I'm usually sitting where half of the people are at laptops. ...I've had someone sit down and randomly offer me candy. o.O
I know what was she thinking u.u .changes it only to get yelled at about it later.
well i hate doing it and i flip out when someone does cuss even though
sniper is going to be logging on more <3 and he moved to washington! (side note he lived in hawii o.o) and umm he's really bad with cussing but you just let it go.
it's confusing really it is but cma was really mad at me for a long time u.u
yeah and then you talked about a viedo game >.>
hehehhe .can't stop laghing. you know your just so hot with your laptop ~.^ .gets beat up by cma. I was never supose to joke about that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:24 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
o.O Okay~
Indeed. B]
I know what was she thinking u.u .changes it only to get yelled at about it later.
sniper is going to be logging on more <3 and he moved to washington! (side note he lived in hawii o.o) and umm he's really bad with cussing but you just let it go.
hehehhe .can't stop laghing. you know your just so hot with your laptop ~.^ .gets beat up by cma. I was never supose to joke about that.
u.u Poor KP.
Eh, other people cussing doesn't bother me unless it is excessive and unwarranted... I guess I'll just have to ignore it... sniper? ...That's quite a move. o.o
Oh the drama you live~ x]
Of course. ^^ I was going to mention the game in the last post but I figured that I already typed enough. XD
That cma really comes out of nowhere. o:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:43 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
o.O Okay~
Indeed. B]
u.u Poor KP.
Eh, other people cussing doesn't bother me unless it is excessive and unwarranted... I guess I'll just have to ignore it... sniper? ...That's quite a move. o.o
Of course. ^^ I was going to mention the game in the last post but I figured that I already typed enough. XD
O-Chan get's it more than me o.o
well he loves it over here. i actually had sen think we went to school together...since I know like the view from his window and at a certain time i memorized when he worked ^^;;
you have no idea and it's at myself which is like 5 times worse.
well you did and i remebered it o:
she has logged on today...she wasn't in the best mood XD but she was online.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:53 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
u.u Poor KP.
well he loves it over here. i actually had sen think we went to school together...since I know like the view from his window and at a certain time i memorized when he worked ^^;;
Yeah, she mentioned it before. ... I would so die if someone else dressed me. ^^;;; Only my sister can, because her style is the same as mine. xD
XD ^^
*shakes head* And I don't want to know. O:
Aww~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:30 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
u.u Poor KP.
Yeah, she mentioned it before. ... I would so die if someone else dressed me. ^^;;; Only my sister can, because her style is the same as mine. xD
XD ^^
Aww~
leah has good style just not with guy accounts. I like it o.o i don't have to do it myself
i've never had my sister dress my account...which is safe that way.
my mom came home and the first thing she does is cuss.
oh i know you do in the back of your mind. So all of the ballons are down except the one in my room ^^
colette was all freaked out something happened ^^;; it's old school MPT to bump with a stare so he doens't understand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:53 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
XD ^^
Aww~
leah has good style just not with guy accounts. I like it o.o i don't have to do it myself
oh i know you do in the back of your mind. So all of the ballons are down except the one in my room ^^
colette was all freaked out something happened ^^;; it's old school MPT to bump with a stare so he doens't understand
D: Dressing up my avatar is one of my favorite things to do on Gaia... I really don't know what I'd do if someone else dressed me. ^^;;
Aww~
x.< No really, it's okay. I don't want to know.
XD He bumps with that emote all the time~ I guess it's only when something has happened then. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:07 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
XD ^^
Aww~
D: Dressing up my avatar is one of my favorite things to do on Gaia... I really don't know what I'd do if someone else dressed me. ^^;;
Aww~
XD He bumps with that emote all the time~ I guess it's only when something has happened then. =P
It's her birthday today @.@
ilike having others dress me what if they see my items in another light then I can realize how well certain items really do work well like when i mad my dress me thread you put together someoutfits i would of never seen but i still love them.
he only uses that emote if he's mad. he has been mad a little too much i belive

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:17 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Aww~
ilike having others dress me what if they see my items in another light then I can realize how well certain items really do work well like when i mad my dress me thread you put together someoutfits i would of never seen but i still love them.
O: What a time to return to Gaia. ^^
^^ That is a good idea I suppose. I've been trying to change to a different style, but I just figured I can't do it with the items I have. ^^;;
XD Thanks~ I knew the outfits I made weren't your style, but I still enjoyed having an excuse to play on tektek. ^^
Ah, yes~ it does seem that way lately. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:38 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Aww~
^^ That is a good idea I suppose. I've been trying to change to a different style, but I just figured I can't do it with the items I have. ^^;;
XD Thanks~ I knew the outfits I made weren't your style, but I still enjoyed having an excuse to play on tektek. ^^
yeah what a time .eye twitch from gift.
welly ou do have a lot of items.
oh i really liked some of them. there are some things i like i just can't think up ^^;;;
i think it's because there are too much people he knows in the MPT o.o he should stop inviting them u.u

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:49 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
oh i really liked some of them. there are some things i like i just can't think up ^^;;;
i think it's because there are too much people he knows in the MPT o.o he should stop inviting them u.u
^^;;
Yeah~ but not the nice sharp jacket and shades to pull it together. XD ^^
Eh, that's just because our styles are different~
Or in other words, asking them to send the invite. ^^;; It has to be stressfull remembering who everyone is when they all come in and say hi to him. @.@

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:37 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
^^;;
Or in other words, asking them to send the invite. ^^;; It has to be stressfull remembering who everyone is when they all come in and say hi to him. @.@
Ok so i get on gaia only to get a PM from marcus being all mad that i wasn't online at 5am to great him when he got home from work @.@
there is still so much for me to get back it's sad
well that's true.
yeah some just come in to talk to colette >.> ok people he isn't that cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:11 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
^^;;
Ok so i get on gaia only to get a PM from marcus being all mad that i wasn't online at 5am to great him when he got home from work @.@
well that's true.
XD 5am? Eww~
Aww... .___. but at least you have a lot of the DIs~
^^
^^;; I find it hard to have a conversation with him. His 1-3 word replies don't leave you with much to say back. ^^;;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:45 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
^^;;
well that's true.
XD 5am? Eww~
Aww... .___. but at least you have a lot of the DIs~
^^
^^;; I find it hard to have a conversation with him. His 1-3 word replies don't leave you with much to say back. ^^;;;
@.@ ok i'm on my PC with the standard size screen and this is just crazy it's a different site with a screen like my lappy.
Yeah i know u.u he goes to work at 10pm and is back at 5am I think he just wanted to talk to me because how I left him u.u
xd not as much as before and i was about to have my fun with that >.> and then leah had her b-day u.u no fun for me just questing.
he goes everywhere @.@ i mean there is a reason why this boy is the #1 poster...i always thought the #1 poster would have more gold though -.- he's crazy to go on that quest with no real history in 03 questing.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games