Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Neko VIllage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 am
"Iah......"
*bubbles whispered her last words to her brother and her soul went with him, until Iah noticed her dead, and her soul showing up out of no where*
"Iah, big brother how i missed you so, where have you been"
*bubbles soul was roaming around Iah in circles hugging and kissing her big brother*
"I really missed you, how is mother and father, i wish to see them, where is everyone, Purity, Nabi, and Kanatta?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 am
Kanatta then sighed as thought of how she brought all this agony to her friends. "I should leave before anything else gets worse." she then opened a portal and went back to her own time.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:28 pm
Iah ignored her, "Leave." he released her soul walking now a bit faster almost in a running pace.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 pm
"why are you running big brother"
*bubbles followed him circling him, she smiled a big smile*
"will i get my wolf soul back? If I do i will stop bothering you and do as you wish"

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kino6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 pm
~whats going to happen to us all when kana leaves are we going to forget all of her memories of her and every one eles~ he thought in his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm
Cloud stopped looking at her, "Hehe, i can kill your soul with your spirit. You think this annoys me? You yet to find me out. He made a barrier around her ah his sword sliced right through it. He could no longer hear her. Her continued running letting his sword drag cutting into the earth.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:53 pm
(im taking tht ur name is cloud n not iah anymore)

Kanatta sighed as she was back at her own time. She decided to walk around ignoring everyone that she usually talk to. No one bothered her as they could tell something was wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm
"mmmm, big brother is a meanie"
*bubbles stoped following her brother and found kanatta*
"Hi kanatta"
*bubbles followed her by her side floating*
"How is everyone, have they found my body? My body is still alive but my brother has my wolf spirit I need it back or else i will definitely pass away"

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm
Kanatta then looked over to her side and saw bubbles. "How the hell did you get here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 pm
Cloud made it to the castle smirking as he entered. He looked at this man on a throne angrily. He ran at him spinning swing his blade at him swiftly. The mad dodged , while he was dodging Cloud took out a kunain darting it at his head. His head stopped as his body continued. His body flipped over his head snapping. "Now for the rest over at that Village. Im coming for you!" He left the people in grief over the dead king.

Perverted Juicebox

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:27 pm
"i floated as you can tell"
*bubbles went right through kanatta's body so she would believe her*
"kanatta please my brother has done something bad, he has my wolf spirit and i need it back before i pass away for good"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 pm
*walking around the woods lost and not knowing what to do now everyone has disappeared* "well hm waht do i do not i mean everyone is gone and this whole thing is abck to normally i think" * lieas down on the ground looking up at the sky*  

kino6

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm
Kanatta believed bubbles and sighed. "I can't bubbles. If I go back Cloud might as well just try to attack me again or maybe jump through the portal and start bringing chaos to this time period. You have to learn how to get out of these situations on your own."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm
Iah smirked sensing him, He jumped in the air above him launching his sword at his which went towards him directly. He landed still running,faster than ever. He threw kunains. He ducked under the kunain directing them downward as he began a blast.

Perverted Juicebox

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 pm
"But he's taking over the village, there is no way in getting out of that"
*bubbles began vanishing, she quickly vanished and was next to Iah*
"Iah, big brother, i need your help please"
*she grabbed his hand looking at it and healed it from a wound*
"Please big brother i need your help, please help me"

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games