Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Seedpaw arrived back in camp, dragging Goldenpaw. "Stop flailing, I'm taking you to Drippingpaw." he growled between her fur.

"She won't be able to keep me in camp!" Goldenpaw hissed as she was being dragged to the medicine den. Seedpaw glared at her, then looked back up to see Drippingpaw. "Drippingpaw, I need you to treat her wounds above her eyes. And make sure she doesn't go back out to the fight." He let go of Goldenpaw and ran back out to the battle.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 pm

((Fight? What fight? Did I miss something?))

LeonWavreon

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:19 am

Rosepaw came back to camp, a big squirrle in her mouth, and dropped it on the fresh kill pile.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:38 am

*sparrowheart got up and then went to the den and sat down infront...*

Kitt ShadowDeath

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 am

((Guys!! MoonClan has declared war and they are going to drive us out. I believe Crystalstar isn't going to be on for a while, so we will be driven out of SnowClan. Then when she comes back, we will take it back! The announcement is in the SnowClan subtopic! Or go to MoonClan. It's the one on the top!!))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

((SnowClan has died, R.I.P......Actually it is just temporary. SnowClan has been driven out...))

ch3shire_c4t

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

(( Omigosh we lost!?! I was gone for so long!!!!!! How could we be driven out!?!?!))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm

well i think we should get it back

Kitt ShadowDeath

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm

((We will get it back, when Cyrstalstar comes back in two weeks.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 pm

((We should roleplay that we are driven out. Like us trying to search for a new territory but not being successful. ))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:44 am

((I made a forum for that. It is called Territory for Driven Out SnowClan cats, or something like that. xd ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

(( Sorry guys been grounded. what happened? ))

DemonPuppyNinja101

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 pm

((Fought with MoonClan, driven out of territory, and now Crystalstar is looking for us. Crystalstar went away for a couple weeks so we had to loose the battle and be driven out. Post in the forum I made so SnowClan won't die!!))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm

((That's a good idea =3))

((And yup, that pretty much sums it up))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:55 pm

((Aw, crap...I knew I should've stopped roleplaying in the Clan Life forum for a second to check the forums...Now we've been driven out...))
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games