Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 am

Kisamesluver2
Shinekit crouches and then jumps on Eagleheart's tail and starts to play with it

Eaglehart felt something on her tail and looked to find Shinekit. With a Mrrow of laughter, Eagleheart swished her tail around and watched Shinekit chase it around. The playfull kit soon tired and walked off to get some food. Eagleheart decided to go out hunting. She almost had a crow when she heard a yowling. "Patchpaw!? Cindermoon!? Eagleheart!? Anybody!?!?" Eagleheart knew that voice. Scarclaw! "Oh No, we forgot Scarclaw!" Eagleheart whispered as she pelted towards Scarclaw, wherever that may be. She emerged into a clearing and cannoned into Scarclaw. They rolled along the ground down a hill and into a shallow stream. Eagleheart stood up and shook the water from her fur. She looked over and saw Scarclaw doing the same. "Hi Scarclaw! Sorry about that... now where are we?" Eagleheart wondered looking around.

((where did they go?!?!?!?!?!?!?! they're gone!!!!!!!! someone stole 'em!!!!))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:44 am

((Hey! I was with Scarclaw!))

Foxpaw scrambled out of the stream, soking wet. She shook herself, and her fur puffed up. "Ugh! Eagleheart!" She started licking herself to make her fur flat. "Why'd you make me fall in a stream? I was trying to help Scarclaw!" She complained between lickes.

little_moon_girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Robinsong came running up to Eagleheart
"Is something wrong? I had the feeling that something had happened."
She let out a mrrrw of amusement at Foxpaw's wet fur.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Patchpaw lay her head down on the moss and drifted to sleep.

Suddenly, she was dreaming. A black-and-white cat stood before her. His pelt shone with stars and his eyes held infinite wisdom in their blue depths.

"Who are you?" Whispered Patchpaw. "Are you from StarClan? Please, dont take me! I need to help my clan!"

The tom let out a mrrrow of amusement. "Dont worry, kit-leader. I'm not here to take you to starclan." His face turned serious. "There's a great prophecy coming. (Moon/Night?) and (Night/Frost?) (Since you might change it to SnowClan, but you can keep it ShadowClan if you want, Scarclaw) will come together and blaze the forest in memories."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Patchpaw asked, replaying the words in her head.

The starclan warrior dipped his head, and disappeared with Patchpaw yowling after him.

Panda--Chan
Captain

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:13 pm

(Ack! Scarclaw's getting fought over! O.o)
(Oh, and just a little FYI, Moon and Night aren't clans. Just a little heads up wink )

Scarclaw jumped up, her fur bristling from the impact. Suddenly she knew who they both were and sighed, calming down with her pelt flattening. She looked from Eagleheart to Foxpaw, and sighed. "We're close to the camp, I think?" she half questioned. But suddenly the scent caught her nose. They weren't in any clan territory at all! "Oh no!" she yowled, looking around frantically. "I can't smell any clan! No scents, only the trees and animals! Great StarClan where are we!?" she gasped.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Shinekit picks up a vole and starts to eat it over at the nursery

Unknown-Ninja1993

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:39 pm

(@scarclaw: oh ninja )
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Heatherleaf padded up to Shinekit
"im a warrior now!" she exclaimed
"and not too far from now youll be an apprentice!" she added
"maybe ill be your mentor" she said
she looked at the kit and he seemed hyper...... so she padded away and came back with a ball of moss...
"does someone wanna play with a ball of moss?" she asked looking around
then she nodded toward Shinekit "would you like to play?" she asked
she pushed the ball toward shinekit waiting for his reply

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Robinsong growled in annoyance. she had been looking for Eagleheart for a while. She thought she had found the deputy, but she had been wrong.
"I just want to know if I can take a hunting patrol out!" she wailed
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Heatherleaf heard Robinsong in fustration, she told Shinekit, "ill be back soon"
she padded up to the she-cat "if you go on the patrol id would like to be one of the cats to go with you"
then added "i believe the deputy went out in the forest.. something about scarclaw..."
"but patchstar is in his den i believe.." she said
"you can probably ask her" she then added

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Robinsong licked Heatherleaf's head.
"Alright thanks, I'll be right back. Also, congratulations on the warrior name!"
Robinsong ran up to Patchstar's den and yowled, "Patchstar?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Heatherleaf gleamed with pride!
she smiled "thank you" she said
she watched Robinsong head up to the leader's den
and hoped Patchstar was stil there, for she wanted to go on that patrol so badly so she could bring home her fisrt warrior meal and everyone could be proud of her!

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:59 pm

((Lets say Patchstar said yes.))
"She said yes!" Robinsong yelled
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:03 pm

(( k sounds good to meh lol))

Heatherleaf gleamed with happiness!
she bounded up to Robinsong "when do we get to leave?" she asked
she started to shift paws, she was so excited!

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:06 pm

"Right now! Lets go!" Robinsong ran for the entrance to camp
She was really excited too
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games