Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:23 pm
Indya yawned and jumped up into a tree. Curling up she rested her head on her legs as she slowly let herself turn into a dark brown cat. when she had finially changed she peeked one eye open "if you need me just holler" Then closed it again as she drifted off to sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:47 pm
((massively cute!!!))

The Hatter couldn't help but smile at the Caterpillar, appreciative of the fact that he'd had enough decency to give poor Tick some underclothes. He motioned for Nana to approach, which she did, standing a little closer than arm's-length away and putting up her hands. "This is the basic punch," said the Hatter, directing his hits to Nana's open palms. He demonstrated with both hands, showing her how to back up the punch with the entire arm and give the most damage. "Also, remember not to curl your fingers around your thumb, because if you do that then when you throw a punch you could dislocate or break it. Here, try a few hits on me." He turned to face her and put up his hands. "Don't be scared for me. It won't hurt me a bit, I promise."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:22 pm
Caterpillar eyed The Hatter. "I thought about not being so courtious!" He yelled, hoping he'd drop his guard so Tick would hit him.

Tick smiled. "I'm not afraid. You should be..." She said playfully. Raising her fist the way Hatter had mentioned, she placed her thumbs the way they should've been and threw her first punch. She continued throwing punch after punch, feeling excited at learning something new.

"In fact..." Caterpillar continued, pushing himself off mushroom. "How about I practice with Tick? I've got some moves to show her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:51 pm
The Hatter let a low growl escape, but didn't drop his guard or his hands as he yelled, "Get back on your mushroom, Kittypillar! Ignore him, Tick, you're doing great." He let her throw a few more, and then closed his hand around her fist as it smacked his palm one last time. He grinned and said, "Those were wonderful; I do believe you're ready to move on."

He showed her the arm rotation when throwing high versus low punches, several combination hits, and the solar plexus. "Feel this?" he asked, taking her hand and putting it in the little groove where her lowest ribs connected. "That's the solar plexus. Hit that hard enough and you'll knock the wind out of whoever you're fighting. Think you got it? It's sort of a lot of information for such a short time, but I think you're handling it famously. Let's get to kicks."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:31 am
She nodded. "I was getting worried there for a second. I thought you wanted me to knock the wind out of you...thanks for teaching that though..." She muttered eyeing The Caterpillar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:49 am
"Hey, well, it proves to be useful at times," he said with another grin. He was watching the Caterpillar out of his peripheral vision as well. "I'll teach you all the pressure points at some point. Those are very effective. But anyway, on to the kicks!"

He had Nana help him again for this. For starters, there was the classic upward kick-- "Usually works if you're desperate. Go for the painful areas, but if you can kick high enough go for the chin." There was also the knee, which would be effective for very close range, and the kicks that come sideways to bruise a side or, more usefully, buckle someone's knees.

"If you've got better balance, which we can work on too, you can aim higher and kick flat-footed for a little extra umph. Go for the chest, gut, or solar plexus like we were talking about." He demonstrated on the air. "If you don't need them for anything else, keep your hands up in fists in front of your chest. That way you'll be ready to punch too if need be. Go on, try some."

((sorry if these descriptions are kind of confusing. I know the moves but not the proper names!! sweatdrop ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Indya just yawned as she lazed int he sun. She tossed and turned a bit , as the nightmares closed their pointed claws around her. her face crinkled as she began to whine  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:22 am
((wow. that is pretty awesome personification right there, Indya!!!
yay, spirit week! finally, a chance for me to be weird and not have anyone freak out! XD ))

Nana, free from teaching for the moment, looked up at Indya, who looked like she was having a nightmare. "Indya?" she said quietly, not wanting to startle her. "Indya, you're dreaming."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 pm
Cheshire appeared at Indya's side. His mask in hand, of a grin. He placed his free hand on her shoulders. "It's alright Indya." He said in a soothing voice. "I'm here now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:08 pm
((I be sleepy.... *yawn* ....stayed up late listening to my friend sleeptalking!! XD ))

Nana glanced over at the Hatter and Tick, and then began practicing some of her own kicks. It was a little tough on the slippery grass and moss, but she had good balance and managed to give the air a few good roundhouse kicks. Those were tough; Tick didn't need them just yet.

The Hatter was filling her up with praise and compliments, and they were well-deserved; she was rather talented, especially for someone who hadn't been human for even a week, and never trained before that. If Nana hadn't known better, she'd have thought that Tick had practiced at least a little before this. She smiled and looked on.

"Absolutely astounding!" the Hatter was proclaiming, arms outstretched. "Either I'm an amazing teacher or you are an amazing student! Most likely the latter, now that I think on it," he said thoughtfully. "I don't believe I am a good teacher at all. But that's not important! Now, hitting and kicking are clearly crucial, but it's also very important to make sure that you get hit as little as possible. That's why I'm going to teach you some blocks and dodging techniques."

Nana grinned and stepped forward to help demonstrate. She was the attacker, and they moved in slow motion to show the blocking and dodging. "Of course, it's harder in a real fight," she said, "as it's very much in fast motion and it's more difficult to get out of the way. But you get the idea, I think."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 pm
She nodded. "Yes, I understand. And, Hatter, you're mad if you think you aren't an AMAZING teacher."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:46 am
The Hatter lowered his eyes in his modest little way, but it was obvious he was beaming under the praise. "Well, I'm mad no matter what," he said with a shrug, "but thank you kindly. Here, I'll come at you but nice and easy, and you block my hits, okay?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:27 pm
Sitting up She yawned and looked over at her brother "Wha? " Brother when did you get up here? I was having such terrible nightmares" she shivered a bit as she remembered them .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:26 pm
Nana sighed as her part in the training ended, and went over to sit in the grass beside Jasper, using her tattered Queen's dress as a mat. She leaned her head on his shoulder and said quietly, "What if it all goes wrong? The ball is tomorrow, and we hardly even know the details of what we're doing! Don't you think there's room for something bad to happen in there?" She took his hand. "I'm awfully worried about Mimicry. I'm worried about all of us...."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:58 pm
Indya rubbed her eyes as she looked at everything around her , allowing her eyes to re-adjust to the light . "Thank goodness it was all just a dream" She turned back slowly, wincing at interval. It had been a while since she had the need to turn from cat to girl  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games