Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Saren got up a slight smile forcing it's way onto his face as he saw Sheriti, " "Hey, It is good to see you." Saren said admittingly. Saren went over to stand infront of Sheriti, but he stumbled a bit and ended up a bit closer to her than he expected, "Uh, ... I..uh.." Saren said stammering.

"That is my cue." Shikon said coming over to Sheriti, "Come on girly.." Shikon said pulling her away into a crowd and continued walking leaving saren and Reniko alone.

"So, remember that question I asked at resistance HQ, about your feelings towards Saren." Shikon said while emerging into a crowd.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Sheriti took a step back quickly flushing before she was pulled off into the crowd. Reniko strared at Saren like if he were the prey, his face focused. "Playing your moves on ,Sheriti?" He hissed a bit.
Sheriti stoped once Shikon had realiesed her arm. "Y-yea.... why. Oh stop it, pulling me like this makes me too nervous from right now." Her face was still flushed gazing at the sudden appearence of the crowd. " You really have changed since I last met you....why do you keep bringing this up?" Sheriti's chocolate eyes gazed back nervously.

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:02 pm

"Make a move?.." Shikon asked cruiously first and then figured it out. Saren smirked a bit and then shrugged, "Why?" Saren asked smuggly.

Shikon looked curiously, "I have changed?" Shikon asked curiously then shook his head, "That is not the point. I just don't want Sare to be hurt." Shikon siad with a pleeding yellow eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:30 pm

"Ummm, I don't understand..... What exactly are you trying to say? C'mon you got to be more descriptive with me. I'm not those types to catch on quick." Sheriti rubbed her cheeck. Sher ose an eye brow, "Shikon? Hello??? I'm a bit clueless with out clues."
The devimon flashed his fangs a bit, "Don't play stupid with me, you idiot. It's not a secret since the beggining I encountered you and I know what your intentions are...." Reniko narrored his crimson eyes. "How Sheritis blood beggings to rush, her soft skin heat, her heart paces...." He spoke as if spluring how Sheriti felt but that didn't matter to him weather he knew or not. "It all began because of you. I have never seen her like this and i'm dipleased. What does her eyes see with in you? My very own blood beggings to boil as well not like hers only with anger. If you're through playing your games maybe I might consider you but I dought it."

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:39 pm

"Ugh, you humans are so naive. You both like each other and care for each other, yet you two fumble around all over the place just to impress of comfort one another..Geez,...just don't hurt him okay.? Shikon said ending with a sigh and his arms folded in a X formation.

"You mean...Sheriti, likes..me..?" Saren said gathering from what Reniko had just said. Saren's blood began to warm a bit as a slight tint came to his flesh and his eyes looked down to the ground his Golden eyes restin on his face.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Sheritis face turned beat red both from ebarissment and slight anger. "It's not like that! "She rose on her feet from kneeling down, stampered a bit. "Well mister know it all don't think your a hot shot yourself. You make him sound like if he was a lady himself." She looked away dissapointed. "Don't hurt him..." She repeated. Then she slighly hit Shions arm lightly, "Great, thank you." Her cheeks burned after hearing Shikons little request. Great. She mentally smaked herself. Why'd he have to meeeee, now I'm way too shy to even see him like we used to. Gosh and it was hard enough to even look at him right in the eye with out blushing...
Reniko loooked at him with cold eyes, "You're a human, i'm sure you have enought common knowledge to make it out. Tsk." Reniko turned on his heaks, "After this I am no longer considered a friend to you......" He beggan to walk off. "I will not hand Sheriti so easily to the likes of you, human....." He mumbled, "Only danger will rise...."

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:56 pm

Rebecca mumbled,"Fine leave me here." She and agumon walked away into a cafe to eat. She had really hoped to make a new friend... but they were obviously having a moment so she would leave them be.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:05 pm

"Well, unlike Sheriti I do not require you for anything, especially to chase after the only...the only girl I like.." Saren said his cheeks a little hotter than before. Saren snapped his head upwards to see Reniko walking away, "I will not give up, and I don't think you ever liked me anyway.." Saren said hastily his golden eyes becoming intense as he was starting to trun to his normal self with out SHeriti infront of him.

"Now, come on so you to can talk about it amongst yourselves..oh by the way do not tell him that I told you okay...he would hurt me." Shikon said pulling her alot lighter than before laughing a bit. He had changed, he use to have such a determined look all the time, but now that he and Saren had finally made it to a good social standing he and Saren could relax. Shikon had noticed that being the best wasn't Saren's prime drive ANYMORE, thanks to a ceartin someone. She with out noticing had changed the lives of the young tamer and digimon

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm

((...bowchickabowwow...))

((....that is all....))

((XD))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:36 pm

((lol johnny))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 am

(who's going to clean up when Reniko's head explodes..?)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:22 am

Kenshin finally finishes his artwork, yelling out 'done' and holding his masterpiece in the air. He then takes a look at it, with Plue checking from the sidelines.

"It looks really good...but, now you've scared her away." Plue mentions. Kenshin looks out at the woman Rebecca, and sees that her and the other Agumon left.

"Crap! I did it again!" He throws his notepad on the ground. "Let's go ask her if she knows."

Kenshin and Plue then run after her, hoping to ask her a simple question.

Kenshin Yuki

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:07 pm

"You look like you need some caffine"Pyros said as he saw that his tammer looked sleepy and was yawning as he put on his new glove"I know. which way is a cafe?"As Devin replied a hyper Mirage stopped in front of him"Over there"He ponted and the Young tamer lazily walked passed Saren as he mumble some incoherent phrase. He entered the cafe and asked for an double shot of ecspresso; Devin put his head down at a table while he waited for his drink.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:45 pm

(( *looks around* We have a crowd? No, Sheriti does. D:< Hmmmm =w= Reniko......))
Reniko was quiet but snickered at Sarens last comment. "How right you are.... how right you are...." He mumbled to himself.
"Easy for you to say!" Sheriti stampered, slightly pulling away. "I-I don't know....It's not like you had a c-crush. Alright! I said it! To you that is...." She placed her hand on her waist, "Look please don't even mention this too him. I’m already nervous enough as it is." Her face was still burning from all the embarrassment. "I'm kind of tired but...." Sheriti looked back seeing Saren soon quickly turning her head before their eyes had even met. Sheriti ran her fingers through her hair, "I..I don't know....I won’t tell if you don't speak of it." She warned dotting her eyes twoards Shikon.
Continuing the tall Devimon had approached the two. Reniko shifted his eyes at Shikon before turning to Sheriti, "It's about that time, Sheriti. Our rooms are already prepared."
"Really?" The girl said believing his small lie. "Huh....time goes by fast then. Well i'll see you later then. Oh, um...i'm sorry." Her eyes squinted knowing that leaving now was a bad move, "I'm too shy, thanks to you!" She blurted beginning to walk away. "Ohhh, tell Saren I have a sudden stomach ache please." Sheriti was very, very nervous when the topic of love was brought but being directed towards her was overwhelming.
Reniko only lifted his hand as gesture of goodbye, silently leaving.
"Your face is flushed....."
"Oh, shut up...." Sheriti said thinking her companion was teasing her.
Reniko was silent glaring back over his shoulders at Saren. He wasn’t teasing at all.

(( Anyways I might not be able to get on after this post. I have work to do. DX ))

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Saren noticed her glance at him and then walk away moments later, did she hear him? Oh, no this wasn't good. Saren flsuhed a red before turning a bit. Shikon sighed, and jumped up and hit Saren with a kendo stick, "Stop doing that." Saren rubbed his head his color from his face fleeting, "Stop what?" Saren sighed, "You use to tell me emotion lead to fault errors.." Saren sighed his mono-toned voice returning, "I know, but I can't help it with her. I..I like her..I know it and I do't know what to do about it." Saren said as he masaged his chin while thinking. "You should probably tell her, but don't dwell on it now. Let us fine some where to rest." Saren sighed with a shrug, "Fine. Let us go to the closest inn.." Soon enough they had made it to the same inn that gave Sheriti trouble reciving the same treatment. except Saren and Shikon whopped him with a Kendo stick. They earned a key close to the door and entered the room.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games