Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:46 pm
Wohoo i almost get 6 from Penguin, start jumping of joy. Like always 9.3/10.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 pm
6/10

Better than your contest entry.  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 pm
yawnz... anyone got good eerie music selections? im feeling like eerie music at the moment and if anyone can give ideas is good ^-^ dont care what language, as long as its eerie its good... 8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:15 pm
Blutengel - Body Move.

and something outta 10 for lenalee... I gotta look at it again.

edit: 10/10.... I like it.  

dronze
Vice Captain

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 pm
thx ^-^ i'll listen to it once im done downloading.... gosh i have to download the whole album and its taking a while.... @>@ and... well it looks good... but then a bit wide... 9/10  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 pm
Dammie-kins
I came to steal your heart away
I use to play cod4 with the wii zapper, it was fun as hell!

I use to love playing it, I like shooters mostly but cartoon fighters (like brawl) and driving games (like mario kart) are my favorite. I'm a big pc gamer though. Condition zerio: Critical hour, Team fortress, Team frotress 2, Half-Life (Although I hate the series the gameplay isn't bad), I'm really into the open ended games such as the morrowind series, Oblivion is right now my favorite game to release anger in because I can just use one of my spells that does 100 damage in 100 range for 1 second and it instantly just blows people away. Its fun...

@kylie

Don't rate it then, I just wanted to mix some items to see how they looked outside of avatar editor.
I walked away with a soul mate

I never tried a Wii Zapper but I used to use the Duck Gun. That came with my old nes system and Mario/Duckhunt game cart. 100 damage and 100 range sounds sort of like they. Took the elements from games like Final Fantasy Tactics. And decided to use them in an Action Adventure style game. Gamepro is saying good things about Resistance 2. It says it is Bigger than call of Duty and better than Halo. (Gets mobbed by Halo fans just for repeating that). :0  

LanceCalvis
Crew

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:36 pm
LanceCalvis
Dammie-kins

I use to love playing it, I like shooters mostly but cartoon fighters (like brawl) and driving games (like mario kart) are my favorite. I'm a big pc gamer though. Condition zerio: Critical hour, Team fortress, Team frotress 2, Half-Life (Although I hate the series the gameplay isn't bad), I'm really into the open ended games such as the morrowind series, Oblivion is right now my favorite game to release anger in because I can just use one of my spells that does 100 damage in 100 range for 1 second and it instantly just blows people away. Its fun...

@kylie

Don't rate it then, I just wanted to mix some items to see how they looked outside of avatar editor.

I never tried a Wii Zapper but I used to use the Duck Gun. That came with my old nes system and Mario/Duckhunt game cart. 100 damage and 100 range sounds sort of like they. Took the elements from games like Final Fantasy Tactics. And decided to use them in an Action Adventure style game. Gamepro is saying good things about Resistance 2. It says it is Bigger than call of Duty and better than Halo. (Gets mobbed by Halo fans just for repeating that). :0

that's not a difficult thing to do, halo really didn't get it solidly right until Halo 3, to be honest, and even then, it's really not that great a shooter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:46 pm
dronze
LanceCalvis
Dammie-kins

@kylie

that's not a difficult thing to do, halo really didn't get it solidly right until Halo 3, to be honest, and even then, it's really not that great a shooter.

A couple of shooters that interested me were. House of the Dead (arcade), Lethal Enforcers (SEGA) especially if you got the gun that came with it. Resident Evil (pick one, they all were pretty good). And Metal Gear Solid (found it impossible to take this game 100% serious). Too bad they never had any soldiers in the areas with crocodiles. That would have been fun feeding the troops to these creatures.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:28 pm
6/10...not too fond of it actually....probably because of the blue...perhaps a lighter color would do better. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:29 pm
User Image

[Kill the flute]
[8/10]

User Image  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:40 pm
Interesting Siggy, better than your last at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Dammie-kins
Interesting Siggy, better than your last at least.

User Image

[Taken right off subeta]
[xP]
[I'm still figuring out what to change it too]
[So until, I'll be Advertising Subeta with it's awesomeness]

User Image  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:13 am
I was thinking about joining. How is the "gold" or "point" system like every other avatar website.

Subeta any fun?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:06 am
User Image

[The point system, called ''sP'' (Subeta points), is a lot better and more active. There are SEVERAL ways to earn sP. Whether it be quests (more than 100 a day), new items nearly daily, games, or vending (vending machines). Sp compared to Gaia gold is about 20mill sP to 100k Gaia. Plenty to buy too.]

[Mm..Plenty fun. There's a s**t load more to do on there than here. You also get pets, that you get to battle with. Battle items can be bought, and pet colors can be changed at a certain price. The avatars are gerat to mess around with. Plenty of wacky items (Evil Bunny of Doom, The Chrust (like Jesus toast), Beer bottles and thousands more). Plenty of games, quests, and events at all times. It's even far better staff wise. Mods and Admins are always pinpointing rules and guidelines. And unlike here, they enforce EVERYTHING. So, we don't have many idiots running around there.
The site itself really only has 1 problem. Being that since it updates a lot or fixes stuff, there's some downtime every other day. Recently it's been down for long periods of time due to massive updates and glitch fixing. They should be up to normal soon. So if you join don't be surprised. xP]

User Image  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:42 am
User ImageEvery Beat...

not a bad avatar from penguin >_<
as always 1o.1o

User Image
...Is the Sound Of My Heart..

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games