Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Not so much fashion trends as much as its whatever ideas we can home in on that feel like are suitable for MC's. Fashion trends and other influences play their part as we hammer stuff out visually during mock-up and production.

Also I find it amusing and depressing that you find the resolute stance on Fallen King so wonky jarred on the male base. I rendered them out to work on the male base first, and personally I thought they look weird on female base because the way the female arms look.

I still think it looks fine : <
Ah, okay, I was curious about how much fashion trends played a part in all this.
Since, y'know, cream. Demonic dude. Nice job on the hair though, it was certainly my favorite aspect c;

xd See I actually thought that the resolute looked way better on the female base because the slimming effect doesn't seem quite as dramatic as regular man legs. I give you many kudos for not doing the feetbinding-superslim jim, but it just looks like an awkward pelvic thrust to me. Prolly because when I view it, I'm in boxers and the thick boxer/leg position makes it seem incredibly strange.

Course, I don't use pants or shoes anymore...I guess I just was surprised that there was no pants more than anything so I had a mental image of fallen king exposureman with pelvic thrust.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm
Never expected the case to evolve to the finale. FINALLY!  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm
Slick Southpaw
warrior_of_boognish
Not so much fashion trends as much as its whatever ideas we can home in on that feel like are suitable for MC's. Fashion trends and other influences play their part as we hammer stuff out visually during mock-up and production.

Also I find it amusing and depressing that you find the resolute stance on Fallen King so wonky jarred on the male base. I rendered them out to work on the male base first, and personally I thought they look weird on female base because the way the female arms look.

I still think it looks fine : <
Ah, okay, I was curious about how much fashion trends played a part in all this.
Since, y'know, cream. Demonic dude. Nice job on the hair though, it was certainly my favorite aspect c;

xd See I actually thought that the resolute looked way better on the female base because the slimming effect doesn't seem quite as dramatic as regular man legs. I give you many kudos for not doing the feetbinding-superslim jim, but it just looks like an awkward pelvic thrust to me. Prolly because when I view it, I'm in boxers and the thick boxer/leg position makes it seem incredibly strange.

Course, I don't use pants or shoes anymore...I guess I just was surprised that there was no pants more than anything so I had a mental image of fallen king exposureman with pelvic thrust.

Heh, I can't really take credit for the wig...I only handled the Coat, Cape and Legs...the rest was handled by another artist. I'll pass on that on to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm
I love the Case's finale, so very much. heart
And man did we get a lot of faces.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 pm
yah, i was surprised at all the faces, too. amazing!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:07 pm
k.
being sick is annoying me now.

2 times in a week an ambulance has been at our house for me.
wtf man >=(

But the CASE made my day.
no more me making frowny faces when i stalk reapers tumblr.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:31 pm
*is still hooked on her Pokemon White game. *  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm
My drunken neighbor just threatened to shoot my cat.  

MistressMinako

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:43 pm
MistressMinako

Don't hesitate to call the cops. Even idle threats are something to take seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Rya Dracosin
MistressMinako

Don't hesitate to call the cops. Even idle threats are something to take seriously.
It was him and a friend. I didn't get a good look at which one. And she's a stray I've been taking care of. Cops wouldn't do s**t.

Still ******** pissed though. I don't yell at his goddamn untrained dog who gets out and wanders our neighborhood which contains several young children.  

MistressMinako

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:47 pm
MistressMinako
Rya Dracosin
MistressMinako

It was him and a friend. I didn't get a good look at which one. And she's a stray I've been taking care of. Cops wouldn't do s**t.

Still ******** pissed though. I don't yell at his goddamn untrained dog who gets out and wanders our neighborhood containing several young children.

Ok, just be careful. I've heard stories and such about drunks threatening animals, and ending up shooting owners. It worries me is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:47 pm
I'm back~~

PIETRO IS BEAUTIFUL. Was anyone else never actually bothered by how long it took to evolve? >>''' I feel like I'm the only one who just HAD IT FOREVER and didn't care what it did. rofl Especially after they unlocked all the old poses. I KNOW people paid real money and stuff like that and that it was unprofessional and blah blah blah...I can't help my extreme apathy. xd

Time to go look at the new MCs. ; 0  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

MistressMinako

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm
Rya Dracosin
MistressMinako
Rya Dracosin
MistressMinako

Still ******** pissed though. I don't yell at his goddamn untrained dog who gets out and wanders our neighborhood containing several young children.

Ok, just be careful. I've heard stories and such about drunks threatening animals, and ending up shooting owners. It worries me is all.

He does that, then I'll have a case against him. I'm less worried for myself and more worried for my cats.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I'm back~~

PIETRO IS BEAUTIFUL. Was anyone else never actually bothered by how long it took to evolve? >>''' I feel like I'm the only one who just HAD IT FOREVER and didn't care what it did. rofl Especially after they unlocked all the old poses. I KNOW people paid real money and stuff like that and that it was unprofessional and blah blah blah...I can't help my extreme apathy. xd

Time to go look at the new MCs. ; 0
I've felt the same way, after the poses were unlocked I could care less about the wait, since I loved the existing poses so much. It's my favorite EI. 3nodding  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:52 pm
MistressMinako
Rya Dracosin
MistressMinako
Rya Dracosin
MistressMinako

He does that, then I'll have a case against him. I'm less worried for myself and more worried for my cats.

He shoots one of yer cats, call the cops. Even if they're a stray that you're caring for. Especially if there are laws about weapon discharge in your area. Just stay on your toes.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games