Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:30 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
So was looking at components for the Space Meow its still crazy high prices,but would have even still bought if there was enough helium. One day space kitty I'll have you.

Still think this show swamp people is crazy. Watching adventure time they just put the creepiest koala ever.

liek I just said on your profile..
it will be cheaper to buy him.
with some patience you will get one around the ABP

I saw that,but like said id rather make it course would not buy that toy space ship on the MP id go into the exchange forum where could get it at a resalable price. Just need more helium on the MP its lacking just one gonk

Oh its WABP right now its in the DangerCrazyZone  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:34 pm
The Undead Suitor
jesus christ enough cream zombies already

User Image AHHH CREAM DONT GET MEH STARTED ON THAT.

emotion_donotwant

And I'm pretty sure the bod mod leg stuff went up alongside the cream infatuation. Bah. I think I'd rather deal with the trillion brown things from when Frontier Skies was up.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:34 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
So was looking at components for the Space Meow its still crazy high prices,but would have even still bought if there was enough helium. One day space kitty I'll have you.

Still think this show swamp people is crazy. Watching adventure time they just put the creepiest koala ever.

I saw that,but like said id rather make it course would not buy that toy space ship on the MP id go into the exchange forum where could get it at a resalable price. Just need more helium on the MP its lacking just one gonk

Yeah.. good luck finding helium.
People hold onto that s**t like gold  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:40 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost

I've noticed and if they do sell its for WAY over what its worth sort of not surprised people would do that.
Rather annoying everything's in alchemy.

Suitor: I 100% agree with this.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost

I've noticed and if they do sell its for WAY over what its worth sort of not surprised people would do that.

Greed lol.
You may be able to find people who have component threads in the alchemy forum willing to sell to you  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost

Greed lol.
You may be able to find people who have component threads in the alchemy forum willing to sell to you
Should probably start looking into that.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:50 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost

Greed lol.

it's a good place to start n_n  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost

Greed lol.

it's a good place to start n_n
Think might not even be worth the effort at this point just like the system in general emotion_awesome  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Luna Proudfoot

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:11 pm
everytime I glance at crosstitch all i see is CROSS TIT  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:31 pm
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

Oh your general reactions are so golden...reasons why I generally wish I could avoid partaking in MC production and just fly my s**t under the blanket that is CI.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 pm
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

Oh your general reactions are so golden...reasons why I generally wish I could avoid partaking in MC production and just fly my s**t under the blanket that is CI.

emotion_c8 I like it when you fly under the radar. Cool s**t happens.

How strict is the MC decision making? I mean do you guys plan out for the whole year AND IT IS SET IN STONE kind of deal or are you guys just marked for bitching get randomly assigned?
I remember you talkin about your cupid thingy in Love Charm and trying to sorta be flexible without super deviation, are MC design processes just stricter then?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:52 pm
I'm back from the bowling alley. heart I had some fun and beat the unova part of Pokemon White. Now to go onward in the aftermath of the game.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 pm
Why must there be so much girly s**t on gaia?

An the Fallen King is awesome. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm back from the bowling alley. heart I had some fun and beat the unova part of Pokemon White. Now to go onward in the aftermath of the game.
Did you win the bowling match?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:19 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Did you win the bowling match?
Once. Though I did win in cards with a friend. 3nodding  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games