Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:27 pm

lately I've been away from my room completely, playing Guitar Hero II with my brother. Infact my dumb brother broke his guitar he cant stret down rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:36 am

lolz I've been trying to avoid my room as well. A bit dark and lonely in there...stupid dim light bulb even though it's new xP

I'm basically playing pokemon more now. Just because the battle tower has nice items and I need some strong pokemon with nice EV's to get the job done xD Sad to say there isn't the easy road with using legendary ones =.= Boy am I lazy.

I was also thinking about playing FFVII again as well xD It just seems interesting once I start to reminisces about all that occurs in the game =]

Speaking about guitars, I never knew that my cousin bought one. Her excuse was something about vacation pay and having nothing to do with the money so...she bought one >>" I don't get her sometimes...

Taiakeita Vick

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 am

lol guitars are awesome and can make the guitarist sexy (if they can play it well)

I would like to take back my PS2 to my room though so I can play FFXII some more. I started a new game 4laugh I like everything about the game except for Vann sweatdrop

and dad wanted to look at my computers bios today so he brought it into the kitchen and as he was looking at it he saw my harddrive was set as master and slave. So he put it to just a master and now my computer doesnt take 10-15 minutes to start up. (its because when he was working on my brothers computer and didnt put mine back the way it was. So my computer has taken 10-15 minutes to start up for months now because of that DX )
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:09 am

My laptop is acting god awful xP It's always been like that though. I'm not good with big technological things such as computers. MP3's and cell phones are my specialty xD

I made a new game in FF-XII also xD Well a while back when I got bored. Kind of stopped...at the second part where I have to go find Penello at that Mine Shaft. I hated those gang attacking lizards xP

Also I started to reply my second new game for FF-VII xD Not really far, just cast off of the coast of Juno to the other continent. The one with the Gold Saucer and what not. Kind of bored of that seeing as I'm far behind and well, having a taste of all the awesome materia near the end just kind of clings to your taste buds xD

Taiakeita Vick

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:34 am

sweatdrop never played FFVII *is shot*

X_x
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:47 am

well, mardia did not defeat Zakum last night, they beat all the arms and got close to beating it. so it shouldn't be long before we can kill zakum.

and speaking of zakum, i don't think i'll ever try to be in a zak run. even if i ever do get past level 1xx >_>
I'd probably defiantly would D/C once people start attacking it.
and even if i did have a grat internet and comp, i still wouldn't try. even though i do wish i could get a Zhelm >_> (I've heard that Str bandits benefit the greatest by having one)

And i haven't been active in maple since I still have no clue where to train, and i'm still nervous about oPQ >__>;;

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:50 pm

Well didn't really expect much from the Zak run except failure. Proves that there aren't many high level characters out in Mardia yet hence we don't need Leafre as much. Or so I think anyways xD

I just don't really feel like playing Maple but I feel like I'm wasting days off my NX xP I just don't feel very interesting mostly cause grinding takes a while to do and getting like 10% and hr is a bit much for my taste. I don't want to spend like 2-5hrs sitting on my computer when I could be doing something more resourceful. Also 2x exp are expensive and that kind of pried me from playing. Also, I feel more compelled to make money in that game than train oO

xD Well thats alright tenny.

So off topic whats been going on with everyone lately? =]

Edit:Scratch that they actually beat Zakum O.O Only thing was it was only a select bunch of players so nothing too great...it kind of feels like high school all over again xP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:52 pm

I've started to work on some edits for gaia avatars again. Backwings are a b*tc* to get to look right but things are coming along 3nodding

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:29 am

Eep I haven't been doing much on Gaia lately either xD

In fact, I have no clue what I've been doing lately Oo

I should get my butt on Maple soon to check things out x3
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:20 pm

i'll be honest, I am unmotivated to play MS because of the stupid a** sMEGAs and utter loneliness of scania

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:50 pm

x3 Awww~
-nudges you to play on Mardia-

I can't stand the Megaphones as well. The pinkness just ruins my mood =.=

You know we should play on Mardia together x3 I don't feel motivated to do much unless I'm with friends D:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:10 pm

you tell me a time and i'll be on

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:35 pm

Hmm how about tomorrow =D

And I'll just um PM you or something about when cause I have menial tasks yet again to do tomorrow x3 Not to mention my computer is having big issues D:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:18 am

well this saturday my dad installed our new DSL, and our new phone xP.

and i already tested maple on my new internet and it seems to work just a tiny bit better, but not really that noticeable.

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:43 am

better is better even if its just a tiny bit 3nodding 4laugh
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]