Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:58 pm
Luna's voice lost its airy quality as she glared at Draco. "Just because you're so closed minded as to only believe in what's printed in the overly biased books the ministry believes is proper to believe doesn't mean they don't exist."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:03 am
"Well just because you think your dad is bloody brilliant, doesn't mean the world does," he snipped back. "I think you're both off your rockers!"  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Minerva_McGonagall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:15 am
Minerva shook her head. "I suppose that would be a simple way of putting it," she replied. "Though I get a much clearer image than a muggle x-ray would give. Which is why you need tea and then you may return to your dormitory to sleep if you wish."

She seated Kathryn down onto the couch in the Common Room and called one of the House Elves.

"Two cups of Earl Grey for me and Miss Theree," she instructed. A moment later, she was sitting down in one of the chairs sipping deeply from her own cup.

"Now," she set the cup down. "Mr. Potter was with you last night; if I am to believe Mr. Filch."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:22 pm
Following the Headmistress into the Common Room, she seating herself in a squishy armchair, eyeing the house-elf that Mcgonagall was currently giving orders to, which promptly dissapeared and returned with a the tea she had requested. Leaning over she hesitated before pickig up the cup and sipping from it.

"Now," Mcgonagall said, setting the cup down "Mr. Potter was with you last night; if I am to believe Mr. Filch." .

Snapping her neck up from her tea Kathryn nodded.
"Yeah... But that was because I was lonely as a... Werewolf" She muttered before returning to her tea.  

Lunar_Blade

Minerva_McGonagall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:38 pm
"Of course," Minerva said carefully, taking up her tea again. "I was simply checking on the whereabouts of my students. I can't have them disappearing."

She picked up her tea again, finishing the cup and then setting it back down onto the table. "Now, you are probably tired after last night so I'll leave you to get some rest. Don't mind the tea, the House Elves will clean it up."

Standing up, she smoothed down the front of her robes. "Do try to avoid walking in on Mr. Black and Mr. Lupin again, Miss Theree," she almost but not quite stopped herself from smiling as she turned and walked out of the Common Room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:23 pm
Eyes folling Mcgongall she caught what she thought to have been a smile, and merely smiled back with a two-fingered-wave. Once gone, she stood up and walked halfway to the girls dormitory and eyed to staircase.

"Nah" She said, and instead, rested upon the couch.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:24 pm
"Darling I'm always Sirius," Sirius purred grinning. He leaned up and kissed Remus deeply before backing up and lazily tracing one of the scars on Remus' chest.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asked quietly smiling.

((trust Sirius to completely ignore the topic at hand))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:38 pm
"You're impossible is what you are," Remus grumbled, catching Sirius' hand and holding it in place. "Don't do that, it tickles. Now come on, Sirius, try to stop floating in post-coital bliss."

He shook his head, fighting back a smile before pressing a kiss to Sirius' forehead. "Why do I even bother trying to get you to pay attention, you'll just distract me anyways?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:44 pm
"Aw...Remus...you know it's fun. You wouldn't love me any other way," Sirius replied with a wink. He sighed and nuzzled Remus' neck placing light kisses up to the other man's jaw line.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll throw on some pants and go downstairs real quick to make sure no one is done there...it might've been a house elf or something." Sirius chuckled against Remus' skin.

"Poor thing, they just lost another elf to the cause known as The Gryffindor Boy's Dorm..."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm
Gabriel Castelle looked around him. It had been six years since he had last been inside Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As it was at the moment, he was on his way to the towering castle. He didn't even have a very good reason for coming this way.

The young man of twenty four had bright red hair that was blackening at the roots. He would have to redye it soon. He stood tall, wearing a plain black shirt and pants with a cloak over his shoulders. On his lip was perched a cigarette, lit.

He took a small drag of the cancer stick, eyes still on the great castle before him. Shrugging his shoulders, he made his way faster down the path towards Hogwarts. He made it there in a matter of minutes. He approached the great doors and with a smirk, took a last drag and put the cigarette out before stepping inside.

He loved this school - and he needed to be away from the city at the same time. It seemed the perfect time to visit his alma mater.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm
"Yes, I would greatly appreciate if you would," Remus answered after a moment, enjoying the soft kisses along his jaw line. "I don't think I could get up right now."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 pm
Sirius groaned.

"I was hoping you would just let me get away with staying in bed with you..." he mumbled before rolling over.

"Alright, alright, I'm going..." he groaned swinging his legs off the bed and stretching with a yawn. He glanced around the room before eyeing his pants. He picked up a pillow off the floor (how the hell did it get there?!?) and tossed it at Remus' head.

"No peeking pervert..." he teased standing up and walking over to the otherside of the room. He shook his pants out and slipped them on. He moved back towards the bed and picked up his wand off the floor at the end of the bed shaking his head. He went back up to the head of the bed and kissed Remus' forehead lightly.

"I'll be right back..." he muttered before heading out and down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:07 pm
Catching the pillow, Remus made sure to leer at Sirius as he pulled his pants on and returned to the bed. "I can peek all I want," he said lightly as Sirius kissed his forehead.

"I'll be right back..."

"I'll be here," he said, lying back down and burying himself beneath the comforter, curling up to the pillow as a substitute. A poor one, but, he could manage until Sirius returned.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:14 pm
Sirius walked down the stairs running his hand through his hair absentmindedly as he hummed. He got to the bottom and twirled for no other reason than just because he could.

"See! Completely and totally empt--" Sirius stopped as his gaze fell on Kathryn.

"s**t..." he groaned as he walked over to the couch she was on and crossed his arms self conciously over his chest.

"Hey kiddo..." he coughed out nervously fearing the worse.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games