Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beaker252

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:58 am
My names Philip, but you can call me Beaker, or Poison. I'm basically the person who is going to ask about a billion questions, so please deal with me. I'm also writing a story right now, and if you ever see the background, just go to my journal. I'll submit the story on my deviantart account when i'm done. PM me or friend me if you ever want to talk! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:30 am
king phar you can call me sweet though (that is my real last name)  

King Phar

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:24 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to you all ^.^
Enjoy it!

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:21 pm
chernobylpets
hello,
my name is chernobyl (yes, really) but my friends call me chern. i am 27 years old and i live in washington state. i am a big fan of horror movies, anime, skateboarding, and drawing.

i am an artist (starving artist to be more precise) and i joined gaia to meet new people and share my interests with them.

Some of you may already know me from deviantart...... www.chernobylpets.deviantart.com which i still frequent, if ya ever need to find me...... so i am always available. (drop a line anytime)

it is nice to meet u all, and i look forward to becoming better acquainted.

~Chernobyl

i live in washington too....cool  

Renozuken

O.G. Fatcat

karmakeeper - bb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 pm
hi, i am karmakeeper, you can call me whatever, i dont really mind. I love rp, and all sorts of games and contests. I am full of ideas and love to help others!
smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:11 pm
Hey, I'm Chael and I'm 16. Errm. I live in Washington and I'm currently a Sophomore in High School. Going to be a Junior on September 1st. I like anime, drawing, singing, and I'm currently trying to learn to dance... I don't know how well it's going. Urrrm. Yeah.

~Singer  

~Singer_Of_Insanity~

le Ikari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:12 pm
~Singer_Of_Insanity~
Hey, I'm Chael and I'm 16. Errm. I live in Washington and I'm currently a Sophomore in High School. Going to be a Junior on September 1st. I like anime, drawing, singing, and I'm currently trying to learn to dance... I don't know how well it's going. Urrrm. Yeah.

~Singer
why hello thar! =3 welcome to the guild ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:33 pm
hey my name is celestine locsin. i'm 23 years old and my dream is becoming a singer.  

ladypunk818

BloodlustPrince

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:45 pm
My name is Matt and I live in California. I'm currently a sophomore in High School and my dream is to become a tattoo artist when I get older, or something related to art.  
Dazadris generated a random number between 1 and 1000000000 ... 375881869!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:43 pm
so im dazardis, dazrd for short. and ps, can anyone donate? im tying to start a guild  

Dazadris

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:52 pm
Hello people.

Name's Nui.

I joined to quest for not only myself but one of my good friends who is on a basically impossible quest. I hope to have fun!

;B

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:15 am
heyy iom young soljah... u can jus call me young... im new to the guild and the game.. looking for a few ppl to help me out and show me around and adopt mee lolz  

Young Soljah

goldenrod45

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:35 am
hi my name is goldenrod45,
i like video games and alot of other things such as earning tickets on gaia,
my dream is to be the best ever biggrin
i also want to know how to do quests other than the new user quest  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:36 am
My name is Zach and I have been on Gaia for a year since 6 days ago. I realize this means that I am new and do not really need any help, but I have recieved much in the past and I want to contribute back to Gaia by giving it people who can get around and not become people of Gaia that noone really seems to like or respect. I might even have become a Gaian that this guild is trying to make. smile

My passion is music, though I have no real musical talent, and I love to read and play video games, which can explain my deplorable eyesight. Also, I am an avid roleplayer.  

Teh General Bloodless

Xenotime12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:05 am
Hi! You can call me whatever you want. My friends call me Lettuce chan but most people on Gaia call me Xeno because my name is so long. I know a lot about gaia because I've been on here for about two years now, so if you have a question or anything I'm happy to help. If I don't have an answer I sure will find one for you. I like Pi! heart  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games