Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:18 am
You know HK, you sound like such a *insert word that should not be mentioned because if i say it you'll be even more hurt than me*. Just because I'm a ******** Aussie doesn't mean I instantly know everything about Koalas. I haven't ever been on a holiday or a stupid overseas trip so I am not as intelligent as you'll ever be.

You hurt my feelings *cries and runs into Mole Hill*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:24 am
Umm sorreh to break up this little discussion but I did have something particularly odd happen in my dream last night. One was that I remembered it xd alright alright, down to the chase. Well the main reason I'm telling you about this dream I had is because it is Harry Potter, though it has nothing to do with the pairings, so I thought it might be alright? sweatdrop
Well then.
I kept on switching who I was. First I was myself, then I was just somebody in the background, then for the rest of it I was harry. Anyway, we all went to some kind of castle of some sort and we were searching for a horcrux (I can never spell that word!) of some sort when all of the sudden hermoine runs away (yes I am with hermione and ron) and me and ron are in a room alone with percy. Percy starts getting changed into some pirate attire and his skin begins to change all funny. Then he goes up to me (as harry) and puts his hands around my neck and lets go. Then Ron gasps and tells me that you get holes in your skin if someone does that who looks like percy and so I began getting holes in my hands. Rather grotesque really. Then I woke up.

Sorreh for being offtopic in your offtopic discussion thing but it was on my mind and I posted it.
Oh yes one other thing. There was a point that harry (me), ron and hermoine we're hiding in the trunk of my mum's CRV and Ron went up front and all I could think was that people who did Harry and Hermoine ships would be pleased with this turnout ><

Thanks for watching my ramble.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:30 am
Lunar_Blade
Hi Sahriou dude.

*blinks*

Oh my god...I've been noticed! *splee*

*stretches* God, my New Years sucked. I spent it in Hollywood, Florida with the rest of my asshat family. ^_^

Sorry, Remus for cutting our convo short yesterday, thats around the time I had to get ready. ^^;

My god, if any of you live or have lived in South Florida in the past, damn, have you ever driven down the highways at 1 to 3 in the morning? My god, it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Dence heavy fog mixed with street lights make it look like your chasing a peach dust tornado. Sounds weird, yes, but it was quite magnificent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:37 am
Isn't there like a thread for Harry Potter dreams?

Good morning all. I'm still working on something to introduced McGonagall. I'm thinking of just doing to smart, boring thing and going to the Great Hall...eh...whatever, it's not like its a big deal, so long as I stay true to the characters.  

Minerva_McGonagall

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:42 pm
Luny--you know I love you and I'm just teasing. *fills mole hill up with chocolate*

Minerva_McGonagall
Isn't there like a thread for Harry Potter dreams?

Good morning all. I'm still working on something to introduced McGonagall. I'm thinking of just doing to smart, boring thing and going to the Great Hall...eh...whatever, it's not like its a big deal, so long as I stay true to the characters.

And yes, there is a thread for Harry Potter Dreams.

And you do know you have to send in an application to RP right? You can't just jump in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:22 pm
I think Luny already approved her or something...*goes to check profile list*

EDIT: Yeah...she's on the list.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:25 pm
Sahriou
Lunar_Blade
Hi Sahriou dude.

*blinks*

Oh my god...I've been noticed! *splee*

*stretches* God, my New Years sucked. I spent it in Hollywood, Florida with the rest of my asshat family. ^_^

Sorry, Remus for cutting our convo short yesterday, thats around the time I had to get ready. ^^;

My god, if any of you live or have lived in South Florida in the past, damn, have you ever driven down the highways at 1 to 3 in the morning? My god, it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Dence heavy fog mixed with street lights make it look like your chasing a peach dust tornado. Sounds weird, yes, but it was quite magnificent.

I live in Aus.
No fog for us.
'Cept that time in Winter when it rained like hell but that was more like mist...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:27 pm
If you've seen the movie Fog or whatever it's called...it was like that, but it didn't suck...^^;;  

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:41 pm
I'm a Faerie! An Ice Faerie to be more precise what with the Ice Whip. ^_^ Thanks, Sahriou.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:36 pm
Rem..we already knew you were a faerie sweetie.

The only faerie we've got on the crew as well, and I think you were possibly the first male we had in the guild. And if you weren't...well, you were the first active male in the guild.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:08 pm
I'm a faerie too! Even my ankles have wings...

But I don't have a snazzy whip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:17 pm
I use my whip to keep Sirius in line. xp

Actually, I'm not into that sort of thing. It just looks cool.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:26 am
Sweet! I am registered for next Semester at Edison Community College. Aren't I awesome. I've got Intro to Paralegal, American Literature World War II - Present, Composition II with my favorite professor, Dana, and of course, Into to Criminolgoy. I am so looking forward to this semester cause next semester I have to take a language and they only offer French, German, and Spanish. I took two years of French and I had to take French I twice so maybe I'll take German because I refuse on grounds of I'm never going to a Spanish speaking country to learn Spanish. Especially since in Florida, you learn the Mexican version, which isn't as elegant as the Spanish version...er...Spain.

As for the Guild Guild, HK, do you just want the titles to be clickable or what because I can do that while you handle making it look pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:01 am
Sounds like fun Rem. Don't take Spanish, Spanish is stupid. My school teaches the er...Spain Spainish, but everybody is from Mexico. So the teacher tries to tell us the Mexican stuff too, it confuses the hell out of me. The only reason why I'm taking the stupid language is because my mom told me that I had to. This is thankfully my last year of taking it.

With the Guild Guide, Subby is going to make us the nifty blue words that we'll replace all the bolded crap with (maybe not all of it...but most of it) and we'll have to make those clickable. So, you can go ahead and do that and then we'll just go put the images in later. Um, the thread names also need to be clickable. And if you want to do any of the descriptions for the threads and stuff, go right ahead.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:50 am
They're clickable! blaugh  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games