Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:57 pm
(( DON'T HATE ME D8

I've got more time now... ))

Ducan glanced at Faye and didn't debate for another moment. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed his publisher's number. After a few rings, Diane picked up.

"Ducan? Why are you calling me?" she sounded busy as always... sounded like her mouth was full of donut as usual. She probably had her dark coffee mug steaming next to her as well. "Aren't you on your honeymoon right now? I told you to stop thinking about work."

"Hey Diane," he said, "You know I can't stop working. I'm a writer, it's not like I need to get up and be at a specific place from 9 to 5. Anyway, I'm calling because I was offered an opportunity to be interviewed in an Italian magazine. What do you think? It'd help expand my reputation around Europe."

Diane was silent for a moment. Ducan held his breath; Diane was his dear, dear friend who had kept him together for so many years and her opinion meant a lot to him.

"Ducan, I didn't think you'd be popular in Italy," she said after swallowing the rest of her donut, "Do it. Totally do it. Give me the information for the interviewer and I'll have our people contact their people and arrange everything for you."

"You really think this is a good idea?" Ducan asked, "I mean, I think it is, but I just wanted to know what you thought."

"Ducan." Diane's voice turned stern. "It's international publicity. What do you think?"

Ducan smiled and gave her the information she needed from the card. He hung up, feeling very excited. To become a world-renowned author... That had always been his dream.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 pm
((I COULD NEVER HATE YOU.*HUGS*))

Faye allowed Ducan some space to talk to Diane. He knew the fearless, workaholic femme fatale that was his husband's publisher would help him make the right decision. The baker soothed his son's movement by placing a hand under his stomach as he listened to the tour guide half-heartedly.

He entertained the thought of Ducan's success would lead them to live in Italy. French bakeries thrived here; he couldn't step two feet without seeing little children stuffing their cheeks with crepes and croissants. Faye longed to see people enjoy his treats again. But the baby came first, no matter what as well as Ducan's dream. Once, his beloved author hung up, Faye laced their fingers and pressed to his strong side:

"I bet Diane was thrilled. Did she disperse any doubts, love?"

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:51 am
Ducan dropped a kiss on his husband's head. "Yes, she did. We'll be setting up an interview sometime next week."

They continued the tour hand in hand, Ducan occasionally letting Faye waddle off to take photos of something or other with the camera his father had bought them as a wedding gift.

"Do you think we could go to the Coliseum tomorrow, love?" Ducan asked as Faye came back to walk next to him, "That's something I've always wanted to see." His hand reached up to stroke Faye's round belly. There were so many things to do once they got back; the nursery was already painted and furnished (so many friends had brought presents and toys too), but Ducan still had to buy a baby seat for the car, stock up on diapers... At least he knew Faye had the food part taken care of. Milk and purée were currently taking up half of his pantry space back home.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm
"Thats wonderful!" Faye clicked through the pictures after they finished the tour. He sighed in relief as Ducan stroked his belly. Their son always stilled at his other father's touch: "Sure, Dukey! I was just thinking that! The Roman Forum is close so we close kill two birds with one stone."

They strolled to find a water taxi back to the hotel and Faye stroked Ducan's back. He knew all the anxious excitement for the baby made his husband a little frazzled but they were on their honeymoon:

"How about Lucas or Cameron for middle names? They're both famous sci-fi directors. Can't get more geekier than that." He said, in attempt to distract.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm
"Lucas? Nooooooo. Not after that abomination he created named Jar Jar!" Ducan said, "That man's talent has gone downhill."

They had a tranquil ride back to the hotel where Ducan carefully helped Faye onto the bed. He knew that walking too much at this stage in his pregnancy took a toll on his poor feet.

"Do you need a foot rub, love?" He began massaging his fiancé's toes, moving up to the soles. "We can order in dinner if you're too tired to go out."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 pm
Faye splayed out on the soft, oversized hotel bed while his sore feet were massaged in Ducan's lap. He moaned in relief as his favorite pair of hands rubbed and he giggled when they got kisses. The baker nodded in agreement. Room service sounded delightful- he was all for less moving. After Ducan finished, Faye found the hotel's menu as well as a pen and pad:

"Lets see...what are we hungry for?" he tapped the pen against his bottom lip: "Mmm, love, they have lamp chops with potatoes! Oh lobster salad! We've got to try the millefoglie with gianduia chocolate and strawberries cream. I can't believe I'm still hungry."

He rested against Ducan's shoulder and yawned before looking up at him:
"He's going to look like you, babe. He's going to be strong, kind and a total fatty. You both will eat me out of house and home. I'll have to buy a farm."

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:12 pm
(( D8 I forgot Gaia existed for a month, I'm sorry. I had friends come over from the States I had to entertain for the month! ))

Ducan playfully hit Faye's knee. "Who you calling a fatty? Haven't you felt my abs of STEEL, many, many times?"

He flopped onto their large bed and clasped his hands behind his head. "Lamb chops sound delicious. But I think I'll let you do the ordering."

Ducan sat up and pulled out his laptop, letting it connect to the hotel's wireless. He needed to check his e-mail, even if he was on vacation. A writer could never truly take a proper day off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:13 pm
((That awkward moment when you remember Gaia exist in the new year.))

Faye nodded, promptly plucking the shiny white hotel phone from its receiver and dialing a few numbers at the top of the menu. A kind hotel operator connected him to the kitchen. He ordered lamp chops with potatoes, lobster salad with some gelato for dessert.

After room service hung up, the baker rolled onto his side and dozed to the sounds of his husband typing away on his laptop. Faye knew Ducan loved his work- but he wanted schmoopy honeymoon time. So, he crawled up and swept Ducan's hair from his face so they could make eye contact:

"Dukey, email later." he whispered seductively before moving in for a kiss.

TokiTokiBun

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces