Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:14 pm
shinji4kaworu
Oi! Oi! I started this, and I'm going to finish it!

England also has had it's up and downs in war (e.g. The 100 year war with France, WFT!?! They fought a war for fun!?!), and the whole Iraq was pretty stupid. Why make up some dossier about fake weapons? Why not tell us that Saddam was mass murdering his own people? That would have people voting for an invasion rather that having them piss themselves in fear that they might to wiped off the map in the next 45 minutes!

But still, sometimes Patronism is a bad thing. Plus, I believe that America allows free speech?

Firstly, the weapons werent fake, bioweapons have to be made a couple weeks tops before they are used or they go bad. So we found empty missiles there. Hm, I wonder what they would be used for?

Besides, we know he had them because he used them to mass murder his own people.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Samulin
DarkElf27
Whats with this new "quit guild" option?

General Error

You cannot quit a guild that you own, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WHERE WILL THEY GO?

« Back to Gaia Online Forum Index

Thats quite funny. i noticed the option as well.
...... why were you trying to quit? or were you exploring?
Exploring. What do you get when you click on it? (if it does remove you without warning, just PM mer and I'll re-invite you)  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:18 pm
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu

England also has had it's up and downs in war (e.g. The 100 year war with France, WFT!?! They fought a war for fun!?!), and the whole Iraq was pretty stupid. Why make up some dossier about fake weapons? Why not tell us that Saddam was mass murdering his own people? That would have people voting for an invasion rather that having them piss themselves in fear that they might to wiped off the map in the next 45 minutes!

But still, sometimes Patronism is a bad thing. Plus, I believe that America allows free speech?

Firstly, the weapons werent fake, bioweapons have to be made a couple weeks tops before they are used or they go bad. So we found empty missiles there. Hm, I wonder what they would be used for?

Besides, we know he had them because he used them to mass murder his own people.

What about the news report that said that he was gassing people and torturing them? O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:19 pm
shinji4kaworu
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu

What about the news report that said that he was gassing people and torturing them? O_o
Exactly, that proves that he had them.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Drachyench

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:21 pm
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu

So, gas Chamber = Ability to eliminate whole cities in a few minutes?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:22 pm
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu

We're talking about WMDs here, such as warheads. Not showerheads...  

The Death Masque

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:27 pm
shinji4kaworu
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu
DarkElf27
shinji4kaworu

We're talking about WMDs here, such as warheads. Not showerheads...
Bio/chemical weapons are WMD's.

@Drachyench: The same chemical weapons are used, just on a smaller scale.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:42 pm
DarkElf27
Samulin
DarkElf27

General Error

You cannot quit a guild that you own, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WHERE WILL THEY GO?

Exploring. What do you get when you click on it? (if it does remove you without warning, just PM mer and I'll re-invite you)

It takes you to a screen where it ask if you are sure and ask you input your password to finalize it.  

Samulin

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:56 pm
Samulin
DarkElf27
Samulin
DarkElf27

General Error

It takes you to a screen where it ask if you are sure and ask you input your password to finalize it.
Ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:28 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=1197804 I spoke to Lanzer!  

Cagalli Yura Attha

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:04 pm
Cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:40 pm
I wish i could talk to the mods. but im not cool enough  

Reddemon

Relkin9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:47 pm
******** awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:35 am
Reddemon
Lanzer isn't just a mod - He's a ******** ADMIN. eek
I'm friends with a few mods.. they're just regular people, like you or I... but admins are something else.. They're robots! They don't sleep, rarely have any "downtime" for themselves, hardly ever rest unless it is to attend a convention, and are constantly working on the site, fixing things, running diagnostics, upgrading things, updating them...  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Relkin9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:51 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Reddemon
Lanzer isn't just a mod - He's a ******** ADMIN. eek
I'm friends with a few mods.. they're just regular people, like you or I... but admins are something else.. They're robots! They don't sleep, rarely have any "downtime" for themselves, hardly ever rest unless it is to attend a convention, and are constantly working on the site, fixing things, running diagnostics, upgrading things, updating them...

You mean androids, right? They are freaking overly hyperactive.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games