Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 am
Iaffrette stared, unable to move until Jen was next to her. "He...Kazu is..." she tried to explain but shook her head, taking a breath to calm herself down and holding on to Jens shoulder to steady both herself and him. "Jencho, we can not kill him...i do not think i can do it." Her hand shook and she closed her eyes. She took another deep breath, pulling herself together. "We are not killing him, not yet." She let go of Jen, squared her shoulders and walked toward Kazu.

Mona shifted into stance, bearing her teeth and hissing. "Get a hold of yourself Kazuhiro! I do not want to kill you, but I will not be as hesitant as those two." She warned, adjusting her grip on the hilt of her sword. She didnt back away from him, just stood ready for his attack. Her gaze shifted though, noticing movement behind Kazuhiro. "Iaffrette stop!"

Iaffrette raised a shaky hand, putting it on Kazus back, between his wings. "Kazuhiro."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:30 am
Jen shifted and tried to stay close but once Iaffrette started moving toward Kazu he froze. He didn't want to go near Kazuhiro at all when he was like this. " Don't. Lala!" Jen snapped.

Kazu snarled looking at Mona and reached for her again with his claws, baring his fangs at her. He shifted and swiped at her and at one point but his claws on the sword and gripped them staring at her with a snarl. No care no fear. He curled his lip and leaned forward toward her face staring right at her eyes before they worked there way down into her chest to the flame. He stopped though and his wings that where once standing up where now dropped down and he moved his hand from the sword and stared at at Iaffrette from over his shoulder and tilted his head.

"R...e..d." He got out.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:42 am
Mona stood, holding his stare and growled low as she readied to pull her sword away from his grip. She felt bad, a bit guilty for pulling Kazuhiro into the mess to begin with. As he turned to look at Iaffrette though she felt panic rise and attempted to pull the sword away faster.

Iaffrette stood, smiling a little as he called her Red. "Yes, Kazu. Come to your senses please." She couldn't help but be a little excited that he recognized her. She kept her hand where it was, taking a small step closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:56 am
Kazu kept his hold on the sword and even with her pulling it. He ignored the blood coming from his hand. He waited a second and let go during a harsh pull from Mona so she'd stumble back and he turned around to have his back to Mona and stared at Iaffrette.

He wasn't short anymore like he was in demon world where he had to almost get on his tip toes to kiss her. Now he looked down at her just slightly. He shifted moving one of hiss blood hands to her face and touched it before pulling his hand away and staring at her. His mind trying to work, trying to remember who this person was. " R...ed...." He said again and leaned his face down to her, his Void like eyes staring at her eyes and his clawed hand touching her chest where her flame was. " Honey....gold.." He mumbled and pulled his hand away for a second. His mind working overtime. He curled his lip slightly and stared at the woman before he kissed her neck and breath in her scent. " R...ed" He mumbled again before his eyes changed slightly, it wasn't noticeable for those behind him. But maybe Iaffrette got a glance but he gripped her arms and bit down on her neck, but closer toward the shoulder. It didn't feel like a normal bite like before but something different for sure. Blood dripping down his mouth from the bite and his hands still covered.

" Kazu! don't bite her!" Jen yelled worried about a kill bite or something. He didn't know what was going on.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:18 am
Mona stumbled back, landing on the ground and swearing several times in an old hellion tongue.

Iaffrette stood still, letting Kazu look at her and sniff her, not wanting to move and hive him the wrong idea. She felt her heartbeat race a bit as he put his bloodied hand to her face, mentally kicking herself for getting excited at a time like this. He was so close to her though, leaning in to kiss her neck. She shuddered with it, taking a breath and watching his eyes change. "Kazu?"

The question had only just left her mouth when it was quickly followed by a short cry of surprise as he grabbed her and sank his teeth into her. "Ah!" She winced a moment, and bit her lip to keep from making any other noises. It wasn't pain that had caused her to make that noise, in fact it felt very similar to the other day in his bedroom, different, but similar. "K-kazu...let go...please..." she was having a heck of a time controlling her flame at this point. Him having her by the arms, and biting her shoulder, her nose filled with the smell of his blood. The fact that Jen and her mother were watching was the only reason she was holding herself together, though not well.

Mona gave a screech as she got back to her feet. Seeing Kazu bite onto Iaffrette. Her initial thought was that he was trying to kill her, but she quickly realized that wasnt the case...though at the moment she felt it was just as bad. "What do you think you are doing?!" She had forghotten the sword and was now walking over to hit him upside the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:37 am
Kazu didn't let go right away, he let out a low growl one that sound more like enjoyment and more sexual than anything before he felt something hit the back of his head. He snarled lifting his mouth from Iaffrette and not ripping away. Blood dripping from his mouth as he stared at Mona who had hit him. His eyes slowly going from the purple to his water blue. Biting into Iaffrette gave him that sainty he needed. Sharing hers. Not much because the mark wasn't finished but it was enough.

He moved touching the blood on his head and stared at Mona. " ******** you, I just ******** got thrown into a ******** Void, My wing ripped off and torment and your gonna hit me now? Watch it or I won't kill Lioh next" Kazu snapped his senses coming back to him, but he wasn't very stable at all. He shifted swaying, his eyes flashing back and furth. " ********." He snarled out and dropped to his knees shaking. Trying to keep calm. He had to keep calm. He moved shuddering, He knew the mate mark was a bad idea but it gave him slight sanity from this issue. He needed Iaffrette to bite him but that wasn't going to happen.

Jen shifted a bit and walked toward them. " It was just a bite, and it's not like it killed her.. Kazy is that you? Are you okay?" Jen asked staring at the them before looking up and seeing Knights running this way from afar. " s**t, Castle knights. Mona you need to chain him up. So you don't get in trouble."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:43 pm
Mona snarled a moment, not the least bit sorry for hitting him "That does not give you the right to claim my daughter!" She snapped, moving to check on Iaffrette as she slumped to her knees.

Iaffrette took a breath, a bit shaky, and put a hand up to the bite on her shoulder. "I do not feel so good..." she muttered, looking up at Kazu. She smirked and moved to hold his hand. "You had me worried there for a moment." She looked over at the guards as they started toward them.

Mona moved, looking irritated more then anything. "I have to chain you both up at this point. Iaffrette broke him out of the pit." She pointed out, moving to secure them both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:05 pm
Kazu moved removing the blood from his mouth with his hand and looked at Mona and shrugged. " I told you I really liked your daughter." He pointed out with a smirk and held her hand for a second. " Sorry, Probably not how I every wanted to mate mark you. But I was going to kill you if I didn't" He explained talking to her and ignoring Mona at this point. He leaned over kissing the woman, he had a hell of a day or two and just needed to kiss her.

He moved pulling on the chains a little. " ******** I feel like all healed up. " He finally said before moving his finger over the mark and looked at Iaffrette. " If you want to be my mate then we can finish this later. If not then let it fade but doing this help give me back sanity" He said standing here and holding her hand. " Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" He added.

Jen blinked a bit and looked toward Mona. " Claim? I thought it was just a bite...what the worse a bite can do?" Jen asked unsure about this.

" Palace Guards! Freeze!" The knights screamed and moved around Iaffrette and Kazu and held the weapons toward the two of them. " Mona, You understand your Daughter will also be brought down to pri--" The knight didn't finished before turning and looking at the Dead MAgnus who had been in the middle of changing back to his normal form. " Who killed Prince Magnus!?" The knight yelled and Kazu blinked and held his hand up. " Oh That was me. He was a great snack." He said with a smirk not caring. " And you may be next."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:04 pm
Iaffrette gave a nod, kissing him back and moving to her feet once shed been chained to. "I will be alright. I just feel kind of...strange." she replied, not sure what she was feeling. She shivered as he passed his fingers over the mark and looked up at him wryly. "You did not hurt me in a bad way, but that is something we can talk about at a less serious time." She eyed the guards as they approached, tucking her wings in close to her back as weapons were pointed at her and Kazu.

Mona threw her hands up in defeat, going to stand with Jen once the guards showed up. "That was not a normal bite, Jencho. It was a mate mark. Kazuhiro has basically claimed Iaffrette as his own, and if she accepts that, she'll finish the ritual, and the two of them will be soul bound. Linked via the marks. They will share their pains and ailments." She explained. "It also means they are together for life." She crossed her arms, watching the guards surround the two and shook her head, looking very much like the disappointed mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:23 pm
Kazu moved and chuckled as he moved his back to Iaffrette and glanced at her. " Yeah, Sorry your gonna feel weird for a day or two. Until we finish the mark or it fades" He explained and moved holding her hand and staring at the knights. He moved taking a deep breath keeping calm so he wouldn't attack the knights. It was only seconds before he felt the knights shoving them forward. " Move it" The Knights yelled shoving the two toward the palace.

" You will be placed in the Pit cells tonight and tomorrow morning fight to the death. You will fight Prince Jencho and Lord Liohs head Knight." The knights said as they walked. Kazu shifted a little. " Lioh wants me to fight Mona and Jen?" Kazu mumbled and his mind was already working trying to find a plan or two out of this. He snarled feeling a knife to his back. " Hopefully Lioh lets us kill this vile creature." One knight hissed.

Jen blinked and turned red and covered his face. Shy about well yeah. " Oh..I ..uh didn't realize that was even a thing." Jen said quietly and moved walking with Mona and cradled his broken arm. He looked toward her and blinked a bit. " Are they going to instantly kill Kazu now that his...welll a void?" Jen asked quietly walking behind the knights with Mona.

- - -

" Kit...kat?" Hiei mumbled and moved opening his eyes and looking around. He was chained to a wall. He moved pulling at the chain and snarled slightly forcing his eyes open again and trying to see what we could see. " Neko?" He called out again.

" She...she's busy." The voice said walking out of the shadow and only smiled staring at the fire demon. His hand slowly touched his face as he came into view." Hello Firefly." He said.

Ayame moved standing in a room, with lights, not one shadow anywhere in the rule, it was just white and a strong white light to kill the shadow. She shifted and gripped Neko's mouth forcing her to look at her. " Wake up, Clone." Ayame snapped hiding under her cloak.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:53 pm
Iaffrette stumbled as they were pushed forward, still shaky. Between fighting Magnus and the effects of the mark and being so close to the void, she wasnt her usual sure footed self. She growled at the closest knight and used her tail to whip at the hand that held the knife at Kazus back. "That will be enough of that. I would hate to have to kill you for doing something stupid." She warned the guard, shooting him a fiery glare.

Mona shook her head. "Lioh will want a drawn out blood bath after all this. They'll both go to the put, more than likely." She explained. She listened as the guards explained the punishment, and how her and Jen would be thrown in the pit as well. "Well, this will be interesting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko groaned, making up groggily and blinking as she looked up at Ayame. It took a second for her to realize she wasnt having a nightmare. With a growl she opened her mouth, going to chomp down on Ayames hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:07 pm
Moving a little Kazu walked with Iaffrette and chuckled at her threat. " Look at you getting mouthy. I wish we weren't here and where back at my place." He said with a chuckle and twitched snarling and grabbing his face, the void trying to get me to take over.

Once back at the pit, The knights pushed them into a cell and stared at them. " Have fun. Don't try to eat eachother." The one knight said walking away.

Kazu moved sitting down on the ground and kept his hands infront of him with the chains and closed his eyes for now. Taking small breaths to keep calm. He was starting to feel the hungry for the flames and well Iaffrette had one he wanted.

Jen moved walking with Mona and stayed with her as they walked. He stood by the pit and glanced toward it and sighed. " I don't want to fight them. Iaffrette and Kazu." He said worried about that and trying to think. " I need to mend my arm or I won't be able to do anything." He added.

- - -

" Fireflys little seal didn't leave you two very safe did it?" She asked pulling her hand away from the chomp and stared at her. " You killed my friend, I made a new one. He came from hell. He said he knew Hiei....very well so I thought this would be perfect. " Ayame said and went to grab Neko's hair and pulled her hair to the side. " Now, We are going to try this again, I'm going to take this body."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:26 pm
Iaffrette moved to sit a little ways away. Her hands were chained in front of her as well. She sat with her legs crossed, hands in her lap, watching Kazu carefully. "I have only heard of these mate marks in passing, Do want to explain how to finish them?" She asked, hoping to distract him. She tilted her head back against the wall, closing her eyes and listening for an answer.

Mona stood next to Jen, tapping her foot as she tried to think of a plan, though the only one she had was drastic. "If I can, i will do my best to keep you out of the fight. Stay behind me while we are down there." She instructed. "Let us get you to medical, you would benefit from an overnight stay at least. " she suggested, gently steering him away from the Pit and down thd stairs to Medical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko hissed as her hair was grabbed, gritting her teeth as she was yanked up. She tried to move to claw at Ayame, but found her arms and legs useless to her at the moment. "******** you Ayame...I'll die before i let you have this body. Its mine, plain and simple." She growled. "Where is Hiei!" She demanded, looking around the brightly lit room as best she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:51 pm
Kazu waited a few seconds and took a deep breath keeping his eyes closed. " Mmmm" He thought for a few seconds. " You know what we did the other day in my room?" He asked and opened his eyes slightly and smiled. " You do that again, but you'd bite me back" He explained looking at her " If you don't want to be my mate, you and I just don't do anything till the mark heals over on your body." He explained and sat there, he crossed his arms and he took a small breath. " Do you know what Mate marks are and how they work?"

Jen nodded as he turned to leave with Mona and sighed. " I'm sorry about this and this giant mess." He said and walked with her and gripped her arm and glanced at her. " I want you to know, Kazuhiro is a really good guy...his just rough around the edges. So if we all get out of this...his a good person for Lala.."

- - - - - - - - - -

Ayame smiled and tilted his head slightly and pushed her head back and held it tightly and leaned closer into her ear. " I left him with my new friend. His name is Saito." Ayame said and chuckled a little before bashing her head backwards. " Now agree to give me this body and I'll tell Saito to let him go. No harm to hi--" Ayame stopped and tilted her head to the side.

A loud scream echoed from the room next over and she chuckled and smiled. " Never mind, I guess I'm just going to have to take this body and neither of you are leaving." Ayame said and moved picking up the doll from her side and held it with her free hand.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:29 pm
Iaffrette smirked chuckling a little. "Oh, is that all. You have an odd sense if timing then, Kazuhiro. She looked around at the cell. "Not much in the way of privacy here." She pointed out jokingly. "Ive heard of them, and understand the jist of how they work." She answered, turning to look at him. "If this heals over before we get out of here, can you remark me?" She asked, no idea if they'd make it out of the cell.

Across from them, a snickering could be heard, along with the occasional buzzing of wings. Ina paced in the cell, twirling her dark hair around her long fingers, knotting it once in awhile. Shed come back to hell to find Able. And found him indeed in the cells of hell.

Mona sighed, hanging her head. "She could of done worse, i had just not anticipated such a thing. I thought shed be older, wiser, and not thrown in a prison cell immidiealty afterwards." She vented. She walked into medical, instructing one if the nurses to see to Jens arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko winced as she was thrown back, staring up at Ayame as she explained about Saito and went wide eyed as she heard the scream, her skin prickling. "Ayame, let him go! Please!" She strained, trying to move and managing to twitch her fingers. "Please, I'll do it. I'll give you this body willingly, just let him go, send Saito back to hell and let Hiei go!" She pleaded.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games