Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:27 pm
Tequila? neutral Again?
If you insist...

*knocks them back then wipes her mouth with the back of her hand*
Actually I think this is the curse I set on her a few weeks back sweatdrop
It's like a karma spell.. or maybe it's not neutral
Do you think it has to do with the fact we are the same soul?
Oh Holy Hell this makes all my research null! scream

*frustrated, takes yet another shot*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Since when do you complain what kind of booze you down? You need something stronger? Summons a bottle of moonshine just in case. It could possibly be that. Honestly now that I think of it have you ever been separate? Uncorking the bottle she swigs back a drink before offering it to Leko. Looking over to Gio her ears flatten in disappointment. Well that was underwhelming. neutral  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:46 pm
*shrugs off the weird things happening around her and goes to make Smok a plate of food to keep him busy* The only thing that's really surprising is that they're starting so early today. cat_sweatdrop *nods to the people behind the table and goes to find a seat, putting Smok and his plate on the floor at her feet*

*happily starts eating*

Oh, no, that's going to be gone way too quickly. *makes Smok half his normal size so he has to eat slower* Don't make yourself sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:05 pm
emotion_eyebrow tell me about it, it's like I designed a Gangster Tranquilizer, sans the "gangsta". rolleyes
*eyes the moonshine*
Not about strong, it's about drinking pure/clear spirits...
they have a natural cleansing holiness about them.
Or so I thought.. believed...

*decides to share it anyway while she thinks back*
Separated... only once, before we met.
Once she found me we became bound.
I assumed that I possessed her but this result makes me think the circumstance is much more complex emotion_eyebrow
How it took me this many hundred years to realize, I conclude I have a learning disability emotion_yatta
I've been going about this desire to get my other half of the soul back all wrong.
I have told you she is literally half of my origin soul yes? That was supposed to be the whole of me but those holy idiots are well... idiots emotion_eyebrow
They know nothing of the biology of the demon species.

Apparently neither do I emotion_eyebrow

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 am
*Watches Gio make his way through the group to him, with an awkward gait that is totally unbefitting of a seasoned mobster. WTH? confused After Gio sets down a cigar, then slaps him in the face, Will, unimpressed with the gestures, stands up to the shorter Italian, with his arms crossed in front of him.* No thanks, don't smoke anymore. stare

*When Gio starts talking non-stop gibberish, Will just stands there, somewhat in a daze, as the man rattles off all sorts of ideas as to how he's going to end Will's life. Obviously this idiot has been daydreaming too much. rolleyes At one point, when the Italian starts waving off at something unseen in the air, Will thinks this guy must be tripping on something.* What the ******** is wrong with you, man! eek Are you on drugs or something?! confused

*When the mobster goes to pick up a drink, Will notices some smoke rolling off the glass, but Gio slams the drink back before he had a chance to stop him. While wondering why this foolish Italian didn't notice the apparent tainted drink, he notices Gio acting even more odd, his gaze off into the distance, and then suddenly the Italian blacked out and fell backwards. eek Will quickly stoops down and checks Gio's wrist for a pulse, then looks up at the two female demonic beings standing nearby, who appear to be having an intense conversation.* What did you two do to him?! scream ... MEDIC!!! gonk

*Within moments, a medical team comes rushing over, checking Gio over and taking his statistics, all while asking Will what happened. As Will tries to explain how Gio was acting, the team gets the Italian onto a medical flat board before lifting him onto a gurney and whisking him away. Will quickly pulls out a handkerchief out of his pocket and carefully wraps the glass Gio was drinking from, then makes a quick glance over at the 2 females just standing there. That is when he notices the cat girl tending to her little dragon, off to one side. Then, with wrapped glass in hand, he turns and promptly follows the medical team as they take Gio to a nearby triage/examination room.* confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:05 pm
I believe you have told me a little before. Perhaps the winged doofus's might have some kind of records of the screw up...or something. Or maybe we should go Magic School Bus on your body! cat_blaugh

Looks over to the now screeching creeper stach and waves him off. Oh please if the tirade he went on as Tes couldn't kill that Rhino of a man I doubt the hippie juice did anything more than give him a good nap. Seeing the giant fuss that is being done for something that Gio was gonna either shoot or punch someone for later when he wakes up made the fox sigh in pity. Talk about your "hit and run" special. cat_rolleyes Hey Tes one of your actors just bolted. You have stand ins or extras for moments like this yea?  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:50 pm
*was in the middle of doing some warm-up stretches when Lia gets his attention, not really sure who or what she's talking about*

Um... I guess? emotion_eyebrow Wait... so kat bailed? s**t! stressed

No wait... this might be better... ninja
*starts pacing, arms crossed*
If kat's not here, then we don't have to spar and I can go back to the dinning room version of the script. Just sitting around and eating pastries for the scene would be so much easier anyway... and no injuries! This is perfect! But who to replace her...

*stops and rubs his chin*
OI!! MISA!! scream STOP PLAYING AROUND AND GET YOUR a** BACK HERE!! scream

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:53 pm
cat_talk2hand I didn't mean Katana. I meant the one you said was supposed to arrest ya after the fight. Seems like such a small part I'm sure you could get anyone here to do it. OOH! Maybe I could do it! I have the outfit anyways! Well.....Anira technically has the outfit but I borrow it from time to time. cat_ninja  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:14 pm
*sags his shoulders in disappointment*
Oh... lame stare

*waves it off*
Unless he left for good, his part doesn't come until the end of the scene anyway, but yes. I think even the intern could fill it in a pinch so I'm not worried about it. Probably just went off to grab some doughnuts or something anyway.

*jogs up to the director, completely out of breath*
I'm here, Mr. Tes... *huff huff* sweatdrop What did you need? sweatdrop

*chimes in when he notices the lack of cup in her hand*
Coffee emotion_eyebrow

*sighs*
Yes, Mr. Vixtul....
*drags her feet away to get him that coffee*

*glares after her*
We should fire her stare

Oh come on, Ry. I didn't see you complaining about the intern and he got your coffee wrong all the time.
Actually, I -did- tell you to fire him... several times, I might add. emotion_eyebrow
Oh... right... sweatdrop
Well, Mis is a wizard. You know what that means, right? emotion_awesome

*mood is instantly brightened*
Free ports? emotion_kirakira

Free ports cool

*gets excited, but then sees Liada and Leko there and thinks on it more*
Wait... we practically already had that.
*motions to the demonesses*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:55 pm
Sees Ryzan gesture towards her and Leko and raises an eyebrow. I feel like I'm missing something. Opens a portal and sees what "clearer spirits" she has on hand for Leko.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:11 pm
((I haven't had time to play around w/the avi builder, so this outfit will do for now, lol))

Emerging after what seemed like hours, she saw Lia and grinned.

"Yo, Lia...been awhile, what say we have some beverages while we wait for filming? twisted Besides, I need to find a copy of the script so I can find my motivation."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:14 pm
*points more vehemently when Liada opens a portal as it only goes to further prove what he was getting at*
Ah! See!? We already have two people here who have mastered portals. We do not need a wizard. talk2hand I doubt there is anything Misa can do that these two can't.

Yeah, but she works for us and is -obligated- to listen to us. These two... well...
*decides not to finish that statement for the sake of his own safety and sanity, since they are both in hearing distance* sweatdrop

I'm just saying, there are benefits to having a wizard as a personal assistant. It makes her a lot more useful than the intern at least and he's still apparently around...

Your coffee, Mr. Vixtul...
*hands the co-director the cup of coffee she retrieved for him*

*accepts the cup and waves her off*
That will be all emotion_eyebrow

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:20 pm
Behind the chairs of the group, the being emerged from the shadow of the directors chair. Glancing from one person to another it sets its sight on the succubus and floats over to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:27 pm
Freed from the chair, the first thing Antonio does is try to find his glasses followed by a change of clothes. sweatdrop Thankfully, the former wasn't too far away, enabling him to more easily find the latter. He wasn't overly fond of having to borrow clothes from the help, but it was better than nothing.

Following a shave and a shower in an empty guest bedroom, he reached out for a towel and was confused by the lack thereof despite knowing for sure there was one hanging on the rack before he stepped in.

"Your vision must be getting worse for you to have not seen me standing here."

Startled by the sudden voice, he stumbled back against the wall of the shower. Granted, he did recognize who it was, but given the night he had, having his own girlfriend sneak up on him was equally as frightening as a stranger... perhaps even more so. Flo had more reason to want to cause him harm than just any random Joe on the street sweatdrop

"Relax! It's just me, silly." xp

She handed him the missing towel and he weakly muttered out a "Grazie," as he dried himself off. How long had she been there? How much did she know? gonk And without his glasses, it was hard to tell if she was armed or not. She more likely than not was. Hell, he's the one who bought her a pistol and taught her how to use it emotion_facepalm

"So... " She leaned in close, enough for him to be able to see the seductive yet mischievous look she was giving him. "... did you have a good time last night?"

s**t! She knew! This was it! gonk He was going to die here gonk "F-Florence, please! gonk I-I can explain!" gonk He actually couldn't, but pretending he could might at least buy him a few minutes. And sure enough, before he could say anything else, there was a frantic knock at the door.

"Miss Sprosser? Are you in there? We really need your help! It's Mr. Giovanni! We don't know what's wrong with him!"

She gave Antonio a puzzled look, then quickly exited with the man outside the door. He breathed a sigh of relief that he had been spared for the time being, but he was going to have to use this opportunity to think up something more life saving for later sweatdrop  

Omnompoeia

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:31 pm
KAAAAAAAAAT! Flies to the redhead to glomp her in a giant hug wrapping her tail around them both. I missed you so much! ******** yea we get our drink on! Getting back to her seat and levitates another one next to her the fox opens the portal again pulling out a couple bottles of sake and cups. Levitating her copy of the script to Kat she begins to pour. By the way I started a gambling ring for your fight with Tes. Naturally you'll get 20% of the winnings. cool

((Thanks for the poke Kat, also now I think my Skype broke from that attempted call sweatdrop ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games