Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gun_TURK

Ruthless Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:44 am
Mister Tseng

it seems like it would be more fitting if the thread owas named "the turk coffee break room" lolololol since red xiii sort of never actually comes here cough ahem. ninja

Done yum_tea

Break Room

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:24 am
Roxafox
Just A Coffee Stain
User Image

whoa, I thought I met myself there for a second.

...again.
I THOUGHT IT WAS U TOO LOLOLOL * flops in bowl *  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Ensign Lewis

Versatile Bloodsucker

6,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:07 am
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis
Need an idea for a hair style like Irvine from FFVIII... Any ideas?
i barely remember what he looked like but i thought ur avi looked like him when i saw it D:

Nah, unfortunately my friend, he has a pony tail and I haven't one... Was hoping for an idea from one of y'all.
i was thinking that he did but 'cowboy with ponytail' is literally all that i remember haha :'D

good luck with that tho DX i spent forever looking for a ponytail for tsnegy :/

I found one that will do just nicely... Thanks for the luck!!!! emotion_yatta
were you able to get it? 8D

Aye. That I did...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:05 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng

ALRIGHT

*LOUDLY TAPS PAPERS ON DESKTOP*

TODAY IS OFFICIALLY BOSS APPRECIATION DAY

NOW EVERYONE GET OVER HERE AND TELL ME HOW AMAZING I AM

THIS a** AIN'T GONNA KISS ITSELF

possible raise for most flattering comment.

also omg this user name
i didn't expect it to save, this was just gonna be the first of my "put in different things until it accepts something" xD

( -spits drink on keys- rofl )

Oh, er...HI BOSS! We weren't doin' nothin'... Honest! -cough, hides questionable pictures of boss behind his back.- Nope, we weren't sticking your head on underwear models at all.

Coming up with a name for Tseng is a b***h, I know, was cruising the user name sections and most things dealing with turks, shinra or something else is taken.

It's a WIP - Guide

>Bl ............................... no raise for you.

nice work on the guide, though. I'll consider not making u work thru christmas. stare

....RAISE?! I'm still waiting on PAY! D<<
C'mon boss, have a heart, it was really all ELENA's idea. >D

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE MY DEAR SWEET LOYAL LITTLE ELENA-MUFFIN OF THINGS CLEARLY ONLY YOU WOULD DO.

just for that you're getting a SPECIAL MISSION scream

*whips out clipboard*

*scribbles madly*

*tears off sheet of paper and shoves it at chu* emotion_donotwant

paper:

MISSION OBJECTIVE: full surveillance on cloud. FULL SURVEILLANCE. WITH PICTURES. if he catches you, you fail. this is an exercise in stealth and ability to notice details. entirely professional. completely. REMEMBER THE PICTURES.

due tomorrow. 10 page report!!

o_______o Uh...er...uh...I kinda find it hard, boss to take this assignment seriously from a guy that's...uh... -rubs back of neck- breaking more uniform regulations than I ever have.... -cracks up; snaps pictures of the boss instead for blackmail-

( though might still do this report when I get the chance, because it'll give me something to do on my day off. XB )

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:17 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

Now I am curious about this OC / sephiroth clone...
Your mission is to draw this. -point-

https://dannycam.deviantart.com/gallery/25759560/Final-Fantasy-VII-and-Kingdom-Hearts

=O I like. Definitely not a failed one as far as clones go. -nod-
he had his own comic series, but i didn't finish it, and then deleted it. he started out as an rp character with my irl friend, he was originally a genesis clone just so we could make fun of genesis lololol. but then he like, evolved, and we all really liked him and stuff, so i was like, geneis is dumb so imma make him a clone of seph so he'll be linked to the original game...

and then went further than that, technically he's "number 1" who appears at costa del sol and gold saucer, and he's the one who throws the destruct materia at cloud

all good times but ;;"
i dun do anything with him anymore ;;"
we used to celebrate his b-day every year, his colors are neon green and black, so we'd get like, bright green cookies and stuff since his b-day happens to be just before st patty's...

it was this month, march 13 i think... but i decided not to do that anymore cuz i don't use him now nad its just sad to remember this character i dont use and yeh...

i thought it'd be better to focus on the ones i'm still using... ;;"

he had a whole story behind him and stuff but i'm just not into ff7 enough to work with him right now ;^;~

-Shoves you back into the world of FFVII- GET INTO IT.

For me, I never left, everyone else just seemed to. And now that I have been replaying the game for the 2634th time.... into it even more.

I've never been good at OC types. Give me a character that I can wrap my head around with some what of a story, and I can jump into them.

Though to be fair, any day is a good day for cookies man.

Maybe one of these years you can revamp his story and make a fic out of it with Riku. Hell see if Riku will insert him into one of his even...
he was going to be in riku's alien story that he didn't finish

i have a small collection of things i adore, and i cycle around from this to that to another, and used to Rp with all of them at once and do crossovers and such. we're doing this big project on da with ygo and that's where all my attention is at the moment. to be honest i find myself forgetting things about kh and ff7 ;;" usually though when i've been away from something long enough to kinda forget it a little, i can go back to it and it's new all over again and "ah, i forgot this happened!" and so on and so forth

i don't grow out of my favorite stuff forever, i always eventually wander back to them. ff7 is just on hiatus for me at the moment cuz i am sooo in love with my ygo people right now, ah ;A;

AND NOW I KNOW WHY HE'S NOT FINISHED IT. >O I want to read that ^%$*ing story. -tries picking the lock on the guild where it is inaccessible to read-

I've got an extensive one, but, there are some that really hook me more than others. FFVII is one of them. I have forgotten some things about 7, but not many. Though I can say the other day was the first play through of the gold saucer where I wasn't forced on a stupid date with Aeris. I got Tifa instead. Much better choice. And naturally have to ******** up the play. >D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:18 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

For me, I never left, everyone else just seemed to. And now that I have been replaying the game for the 2634th time.... into it even more.

I've never been good at OC types. Give me a character that I can wrap my head around with some what of a story, and I can jump into them.

>>yaaasssss emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira <<

What's this? Elena is agreeing with me again? Oh s**t. Meteor going to come and strike us for a second attempt? =O  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:27 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

What's this? Elena is agreeing with me again? Oh s**t. Meteor going to come and strike us for a second attempt? =O

hmm... Maybe, you never know. Seems like you might want to start fire-proofing yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:30 pm
Mister Tseng

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE MY DEAR SWEET LOYAL LITTLE ELENA-MUFFIN OF THINGS CLEARLY ONLY YOU WOULD DO.

just for that you're getting a SPECIAL MISSION scream

*whips out clipboard*

*scribbles madly*

*tears off sheet of paper and shoves it at chu* emotion_donotwant

paper:

MISSION OBJECTIVE: full surveillance on cloud. FULL SURVEILLANCE. WITH PICTURES. if he catches you, you fail. this is an exercise in stealth and ability to notice details. entirely professional. completely. REMEMBER THE PICTURES.

due tomorrow. 10 page report!!

..~~ hehe (((♥)))  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:37 pm
Ensign Lewis
Need an idea for a hair style like Irvine from FFVIII... Any ideas?

Most authentic looking one: This -- one a little cheaper in a darker color This

Not seeing anything to make the bangs shorter, but there maybe something I am over looking.

This would be the next closest thing I have come across

Could add a ponytail onto this with hair extensions

Though admittedly haven't looked very hard, will have more time to look sunday evening.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:47 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

Yeah was making the bottom one in a rush, was more or less just showing off what the hell came to mind when you said 'Sexy Delicate'

Sexy legs? o_o Why am I picturing the item with the legs crossed for female avatars with heels?

*demonstrates le sexy tsenget*

-snickers, keeps taking pictures for blackmail- >B  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:50 pm
Just A Coffee Stain
User Image "Mannnn it's been forever since i had a place to sit around you guys, hope you didnt forget about me at least." Sitting down onto the floor he sighed looking up at the other adults around the camp out, he questioned if he remembered most of the peoples names not to mention of where they were from.

Welcome back with us. =D -offers a marshmallow- Mn? Might want to grab them before Tseng confiscates them all, or Elena eats them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:55 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

hmm... Maybe, you never know. Seems like you might want to start fire-proofing yourself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-Equips fire ring- =D  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:57 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-Equips fire ring- =D

will that be enough?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:01 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

will that be enough?

...I got 9 other fingers, should work, right?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:05 pm
TurkReno

well it seems like a good start...
maybe you should let boy wonder cast a few rounds of comet to test it out.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games