Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:33 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*the spinning and circling of the crystals slow down and close in amdnform around shinryu and a flash of blue light shine and fade out revealing shinryu in his armor with mina fused to shinryu's left shoulder. Mina has her left forearm inside his armor all except for her elbow and hangs with her back to him and she holds Sha above the ground with her right hand.* " alright nura, get rea-" *shinryu looks around and see's that nura is gone back to the camp* " Des: wow, that was a complete waste of time......so.... What do you want to do about those two?"

User Image
*Struggling in vain to get free, Mina attempts to pull herself and Sha up with her left arm, which despite her more than sufficient strength, she finds to be futile because of the position of her arm and ends up kicking her leg, in an attempt to swing herself free, just missing Sha's head with her right foot.*
"Vhat Zhe @#%¥$@ ees zhis, you stupid vurm!?"
*She screams in rage.*
"Vhat's zhe beeg*idea!? Release me at vonce!"

*shinryu looks at his left shoulder and see's mina stuck to his shoulder then rolls his eyes, only to realize the situation and gives off a sarcastic smirk 😏, and says* "oh no, my arm is so itchy, *goans* what ever shall i do.... Oh wait i know exactly what to do. " *shinryu takes his right claws amd his talons extent longer with pointed tips looking very sharp. Maybe about the length of his arm*

User Image
*Mina releases Sha, letting him fall to the ground, and begins to flail her three limbs wildly. The fall brief enough for an Elf to handle with ease.*
"Idiot!"
*Mina screams.*
"Duumkoff! Attercop! I'll have your head for a trophy for zhis, you brain dead snake! I'll shove eet up your scaly arse!!!" scream
*Mina then bursts into fit of vicious incoherent barks and snarls while her eyes flash a bright silver and she begins to beat her right elbow hard against Shinryu's shoulder. The fourth blow strikes so hard That it cracks Shinryu's crystal armor and busts her elbow, as she gives a loud yelp of pain. Realizing the futility of that, she then turns her head left and bites into her shoulder, causing blood to flow down her side. She bites again, and again, chewing through her own deltoid! Reaching the bone, she bites down and turns and twists her head until it snaps. Crunching through the broken ends, she then proceeds to chew through the rest, until her arm is completely severed and she drops to the ground. With her right elbow now healed, Mina turns to face Shinryu and reaching into the bloody stump of her left shoulder, rips out the remaining bone and tosses it to the ground. She then forms a prosthetic bone of ice in her right hand and puts it in its place. Her flesh soon takes hold and begins to grow around it, forming new muscles and fur. Forming a pair of two more prosthetic ice bones,which are obviously intended to form a new forearm. Mina looks Shinryu right in the face, her maw red and dripping with blood and her her eyes flashing bright silver as she burns with a silver tipped golden flame.*
"Give me back my arm ..."
*She snarls fiercely.*
"Or, so help me, I VILL TAKE EET BACK!" evil mad

Events happened so fast that befire he knew it, he and Mina were flying through the air and began latched onto Shinryu. No matter how much he struggled, he couldn't break free until Mina let go of him. The fall was a brief one and he was quick to recover. However the sight before him was horrifying as he watched Mina bite through her own arm to free herself.

She truly looked like a rabid animal as he watched her crudely try to heal herself. He moved quickly and interjected himself between the two before they came to blows.

"ENOUGH!" The sound of his voice made them pause. "That is enough! Fighting amongst ourselves will get us nowhere. Mina, stand down! There are better ways to do this." He turned his attention back to Shinryu. "If you please, do as she asks. Give it back to her."

User Image
*Mina's eyes then widen and return to their normal amber color while her lunar flames die down to nothing and she goes from her threatening lunging stance, to calmly stand up straight.*
"I'm sorry."
*Mina says.*
"I promised Lord Aidar I vouldn't fight vith you... May I please have my arm back?"
*She says, holding up her remaining palm.*
"I can reattach eet."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:10 am
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen lowers her head to look forward and closes her eyes and growls for a breif moment as she shifts into her Brydewolf form, golden furred with furry elfin ears and a black button canine nose.*
"Ye callin me people hounds?"
*She asks, looking back at Petra, with a malicious grin that esxoses her sharp fangs.*
"Meat is meat, it dinnae matter wha part o the body it be comin from."
*She says, shrugging Petra off and placing the organs on the ice table withe the rest o the stakes and haggis she has already prepared.*
"Other predators dinnae be carin wha part o their kill they be eatin, so why should we?"
*Aileen theb begins to notice the comotion outside and heds for the tebt entrance.*
"One momment..."
*She says, ducking outside. Upon her emergance, Aileen is greeted by the sight of Shinryu stning in the middle of a whirlwind of crystals and sees Mina and She being hurld around in its current. the sight has Aileen smiling from ear to ear, as she points with her right hand and begins to laugh loudly.*: lol

Petra follows Aileen out of the tent and looks over to where Aileen's pointing, Petra puts her hands to either side of her mouth and yells at shinryu. "Catch them you great lump." In a more reserved voice Petra looks at Aileen. "I didn't mean to offend you Aileen, I only meant on my Island the entrails are what we feed are hunting hounds after a kill, I know your not a hound same goes for your people." Petra says with tears in her eyes as she grabs Aileen's hand holding it close to her chest. "i'm sorry"

*Aileen pulls her hand from Petra's grasp and folds her arms.*
"Dinnae worry tae much aboot it..."
*She says, changing back to her human form.*
"Ah only be teasin ye, ya big softy... Though, there be some o us who dinnae like bein compared tae dogs... Or,hearin tha ye only be tossin em yer garbage... After all... They be related tae wolves, which we also consider tae be our folk an be known tae mate an raise families with."
*Aileen continues to watch as Mina flies around in the whirlwind of crystals.*
"Karma sure does bite one in the arse,doesn't it?"
*She asks.*
"Jus wait til Tyrius gets his jus desserts..."

"Well if your desserts are anything like your haggis his end will come swiftly." Petra says as she giggles to herself.

"Ah'm gonna put em in the grave tha Ah should o had!"
*Aileen snarls with a scowl, as she digs her nails into her arms.*

Petra put her hands over Aileen's self-inflicted injury. "Don't do that there's no point weakening yourself you must be stronger and uninjured to fight, You're going to do great things Aileen's and I hope I'm there to see the light shining off of you." Petra say's as she pulls Aileen into a hug.

"Ah'm fine, unlike her..."
*Aleen says, shrunging Petra off as she watches in amusement as Mina throw a fit while dangling from Shinryu's shoulder. *
"Ah have nae even broken the skin."
*Her face then goes blank as she emotionalessly watches Mina chew off her own arm and continues to watch the confrontation between the Dragon and Icewolf maiden, until Mina calms down and starts appolagizing. She then lets her hands fall to her sides and turns away.*
"C'mon..."
*She says to Petra, as she starts heading back to the hospice tent."
"Le's go finish makin tha haggis fo Miss Vanessa, er... Mrs. Bennett."  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*the spinning and circling of the crystals slow down and close in amdnform around shinryu and a flash of blue light shine and fade out revealing shinryu in his armor with mina fused to shinryu's left shoulder. Mina has her left forearm inside his armor all except for her elbow and hangs with her back to him and she holds Sha above the ground with her right hand.* " alright nura, get rea-" *shinryu looks around and see's that nura is gone back to the camp* " Des: wow, that was a complete waste of time......so.... What do you want to do about those two?"

User Image
*Struggling in vain to get free, Mina attempts to pull herself and Sha up with her left arm, which despite her more than sufficient strength, she finds to be futile because of the position of her arm and ends up kicking her leg, in an attempt to swing herself free, just missing Sha's head with her right foot.*
"Vhat Zhe @#%¥$@ ees zhis, you stupid vurm!?"
*She screams in rage.*
"Vhat's zhe beeg*idea!? Release me at vonce!"

*shinryu looks at his left shoulder and see's mina stuck to his shoulder then rolls his eyes, only to realize the situation and gives off a sarcastic smirk 😏, and says* "oh no, my arm is so itchy, *goans* what ever shall i do.... Oh wait i know exactly what to do. " *shinryu takes his right claws amd his talons extent longer with pointed tips looking very sharp. Maybe about the length of his arm*

User Image
*Mina releases Sha, letting him fall to the ground, and begins to flail her three limbs wildly. The fall brief enough for an Elf to handle with ease.*
"Idiot!"
*Mina screams.*
"Duumkoff! Attercop! I'll have your head for a trophy for zhis, you brain dead snake! I'll shove eet up your scaly arse!!!" scream
*Mina then bursts into fit of vicious incoherent barks and snarls while her eyes flash a bright silver and she begins to beat her right elbow hard against Shinryu's shoulder. The fourth blow strikes so hard That it cracks Shinryu's crystal armor and busts her elbow, as she gives a loud yelp of pain. Realizing the futility of that, she then turns her head left and bites into her shoulder, causing blood to flow down her side. She bites again, and again, chewing through her own deltoid! Reaching the bone, she bites down and turns and twists her head until it snaps. Crunching through the broken ends, she then proceeds to chew through the rest, until her arm is completely severed and she drops to the ground. With her right elbow now healed, Mina turns to face Shinryu and reaching into the bloody stump of her left shoulder, rips out the remaining bone and tosses it to the ground. She then forms a prosthetic bone of ice in her right hand and puts it in its place. Her flesh soon takes hold and begins to grow around it, forming new muscles and fur. Forming a pair of two more prosthetic ice bones,which are obviously intended to form a new forearm. Mina looks Shinryu right in the face, her maw red and dripping with blood and her her eyes flashing bright silver as she burns with a silver tipped golden flame.*
*She snarls fiercely.*

Events happened so fast that befire he knew it, he and Mina were flying through the air and began latched onto Shinryu. No matter how much he struggled, he couldn't break free until Mina let go of him. The fall was a brief one and he was quick to recover. However the sight before him was horrifying as he watched Mina bite through her own arm to free herself.

She truly looked like a rabid animal as he watched her crudely try to heal herself. He moved quickly and interjected himself between the two before they came to blows.

"ENOUGH!" The sound of his voice made them pause. "That is enough! Fighting amongst ourselves will get us nowhere. Mina, stand down! There are better ways to do this." He turned his attention back to Shinryu. "If you please, do as she asks. Give it back to her."

User Image
*Mina's eyes then widen and return to their normal amber color while her lunar flames die down to nothing and she goes from her threatening lunging stance, to calmly stand up straight.*
"I'm sorry."
*Mina says.*
"I promised Lord Aidar I vouldn't fight vith you... May I please have my arm back?"
"I can reattach eet."
*(Sorry, but you need to finish Jack's interaction with the Shadow Knight , before you can be doing that. I saved the deleted text for later use,incase You still want it. - GM) Shinryu, shocked at what happened, causes the crystals on his shoulder to liquify and mina's arm drops right infront of her.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:45 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
"Idiot!"
*Mina screams.*
*She snarls fiercely.*

User Image
"I'm sorry."
*Mina says.*
"I can reattach eet."
*(Sorry, but you need to finish Jack's interaction with the Shadow Knight , before you can be doing that. I saved the deleted text for later use,incase You still want it. - GM) Shinryu, shocked at what happened, causes the crystals on his shoulder to liquify and mina's arm drops right infront of her.*

User Image
*Mina catches the arm as it falls and drapes it around her neck.*
"Zhank you."
*She says. Using her right hand to scoop up the bone end she had ripped out of her socket, she holds her severed left arm in place with her right hand and turns from Shinryu to head back to camp. Stopping briefly, she turns to Sha.*
"Zhank you."
*She says, and then continues on her way and goes over to Luminova.*
"Lady Luminovoa?..."
*She says.*
"would you give me a hand, here?... Um... No pun, intended."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:13 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
The Shadow Knight grabs the baster , before it can get away, sqeazes out it's blunder, then burns it to ash with hellfire.* (Seriously, that's your interaction? Vampires have heightened senses. not only do they have exceptional eye sight that can see in pitch black darkness, but they can also see the entire circulatory system in an individual. He's practically holding that bowl right in front of his face, and any movement of that baster would have attracted his attention. On top of that, Vampires also have incredible hearing ability, much like a bat, and since he's on sentry duty, he's likely emitting his own sonar, right now, which would also detect the baster and draw his attention. What you just did cannot go unnoticed.. I'd say nice try, but, I'd be lying. That was a sad attempt at a prank. )
*another hand comes out infront of him trying again* (Jack: believe, me i am well aware of a vamps hightened sense, i am not trying to prank anyone with anything nor do it unnoticed..... About 50% whst i was trying to do is get some of that blood due to the negative energy signature in her blood, its tastey)

User Image
*The shadow Knight grabs the hand and squeezes it painfully and his eyes burn a menacing white.*
"Whoever's on the other end of this hand, And I have a pretty good idea who, If you want some, then confont me, face to face. If not, then let me eat in peace."
*And, with those words, the Shadow Knight throws the hand.*
*After shadow knight throws that hand, it just lays there, then infront of him red eyes open up and stare at the shadow knight and after a second of staring, a line forms above the eyes, only to form some upside down 😀 and without moving his mouth the face speaks "yo, so who do you think i am"

User Image
"Not many of us have strange powers like that, Jack.."
*The Shadow Knight answers.*
"Vanessa is unconscious, Lumi is not the teasing type, and this sort of behavior isn't in Veronica's usual behavior... That basically leaves just you..."
*His eyes then go back to normal.*
"ah.......so........ The eyes look down at his bowl, can i have some of that? Vanessa's blood is very tastey.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
The Shadow Knight grabs the baster , before it can get away, sqeazes out it's blunder, then burns it to ash with hellfire.* (Seriously, that's your interaction? Vampires have heightened senses. not only do they have exceptional eye sight that can see in pitch black darkness, but they can also see the entire circulatory system in an individual. He's practically holding that bowl right in front of his face, and any movement of that baster would have attracted his attention. On top of that, Vampires also have incredible hearing ability, much like a bat, and since he's on sentry duty, he's likely emitting his own sonar, right now, which would also detect the baster and draw his attention. What you just did cannot go unnoticed.. I'd say nice try, but, I'd be lying. That was a sad attempt at a prank. )
*another hand comes out infront of him trying again* (Jack: believe, me i am well aware of a vamps hightened sense, i am not trying to prank anyone with anything nor do it unnoticed..... About 50% whst i was trying to do is get some of that blood due to the negative energy signature in her blood, its tastey)

User Image
*The shadow Knight grabs the hand and squeezes it painfully and his eyes burn a menacing white.*
"Whoever's on the other end of this hand, And I have a pretty good idea who, If you want some, then confont me, face to face. If not, then let me eat in peace."
*And, with those words, the Shadow Knight throws the hand.*
*After shadow knight throws that hand, it just lays there, then infront of him red eyes open up and stare at the shadow knight and after a second of staring, a line forms above the eyes, only to form some upside down 😀 and without moving his mouth the face speaks "yo, so who do you think i am"

User Image
"Not many of us have strange powers like that, Jack.."
*The Shadow Knight answers.*
"Vanessa is unconscious, Lumi is not the teasing type, and this sort of behavior isn't in Veronica's usual behavior... That basically leaves just you..."
*His eyes then go back to normal.*
"ah.......so........ The eyes look down at his bowl, can i have some of that? Vanessa's blood is very tastey.

User Image
"I don't mind."
"The Shadow Knight says, telepathically stiring the bowl.*
"But there are still a few ingredients missing.... Ah, here they come now!"
**Several of the Shadow Knight's bats then arrive with a carrot, cabbage, and several potatoes in tow. Telekinetically dicing up the the vegetables, he stirs them into the stew, then lifts the the stew out of the bowl and hilding his palm under it, boils it with ha small flame of hellfire. Then, chilling it with a blasts of cill wind, loveres it back into the bowl.*
"It's ready."
*He says, offering the bowl to Jack.*
"This is my post and you are my guest."
*He explains.*
"As your host, it is proper that I let you go first."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
"Idiot!"
*Mina screams.*
*She snarls fiercely.*

User Image
"I'm sorry."
*Mina says.*
"I can reattach eet."

User Image
"Zhank you."
*She says. Using her right hand to scoop up the bone end she had ripped out of her socket, she holds her severed left arm in place with her right hand and turns from Shinryu to head back to camp. Stopping briefly, she turns to Sha.*
"Zhank you."
"Lady Luminovoa?..."
*She says.*

*Luminova begins to choke and turning to her left, spits out a mouthful from a peach she has just bitten into.*
"Holy tears of Nienna! What happended!?"
*Luminova gasps in horror.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"I'm sorry."
*Mina says.*
"I can reattach eet."

User Image
"Zhank you."
"Zhank you."
"Lady Luminovoa?..."
*She says.*

*Luminova begins to choke and turning to her left, spits out a mouthful from a peach she has just bitten into.*

User Image
"Eef a volf ees caught in a trap, eet vill-"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"I'm sorry."
*Mina says.*
"I can reattach eet."

User Image
"Zhank you."
"Zhank you."
"Lady Luminovoa?..."
*She says.*

User Image

*Luminova shushes Min, with her left index finger peassed against Mina;'s lips.*
"You need say no more..."
*She says, pulling her finger away.*
"I have lived in the forests of Gaia for times untold. I know of the behaviors and habits of most animals of Gaia, quite well... Tell me the condition of your injury."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:02 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
"Zhank you."
"Zhank you."
"Lady Luminovoa?..."
*She says.*

User Image

*Luminova shushes Min, with her left index finger peassed against Mina;'s lips.*
"I have lived in the forests of Gaia for times untold. I know of the behaviors and habits of most animals of Gaia, quite well... Tell me the condition of your injury."

*Mina gives Luminova a quizzical look.*
"Vhat do you mean? I've chewed my arm off!"
*She says annoyed.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:10 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
"Zhank you."
"Zhank you."
"Lady Luminovoa?..."
*She says.*

User Image

*She says annoyed.*

"I can see that."
*Luminova calmly answers.*
*I need details. You've come to me for help, because you can't attach it, yourself. I know that because of how quickly, your kind heal, a severed limb is nothing to you and you can easily put it back on, as you would a glove. Judging from the ice protruding from your arm, I would say that you attempted to construct and an artificial skeleton for a new arm, which tells me that the remaining bone has been removed from the socket. But now that you have the whole arm back, you should be able to just put it back in it's socket... The fact that you have come to me for help, tells me that you can't do it yourself, which means there are complications. I need to know what they are, before i can be of any help. and do not ask me to read your mind, I have no desire to see what transpired.... Let alone feel it, through your memories."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image

*She says annoyed.*

"I can see that."
*I need details. You've come to me for help, because you can't attach it, yourself. I know that because of how quickly, your kind heal, a severed limb is nothing to you and you can easily put it back on, as you would a glove. Judging from the ice protruding from your arm, I would say that you attempted to construct and an artificial skeleton for a new arm, which tells me that the remaining bone has been removed from the socket. But now that you have the whole arm back, you should be able to just put it back in it's socket... The fact that you have come to me for help, tells me that you can't do it yourself, which means there are complications. I need to know what they are, before i can be of any help. and do not ask me to read your mind, I have no desire to see what transpired.... Let alone feel it, through your memories."

User Image
"Zhe bone has been beeten zhrough. I have both peices, but zhe ends have been crushed and splintered. Eet vill be deefeecult for zhe bone to mend on eet's own..."
*Mina explains.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image

*She says annoyed.*

"I can see that."

User Image
"Zhe bone has been beeten zhrough. I have both peices, but zhe ends have been crushed and splintered. Eet vill be deefeecult for zhe bone to mend on eet's own..."
*Mina explains.*

"Come with me."
*Luminova says, stuffing the rest of the pair into her mouth, core and all. She leads Mina to the hospice tent, chewing the pair, as they go. Stopping at the entrance to the tent, she takes the stem of the pair out of her mouth between her dainty thumb and for finger and tosses over her right shoulder, and then enters. Inside the tent she finds Aileen and Petra stoffing chunks of oergans and various vegetables and barley into stomachs and intestines.*
"Were is Vanessa?"
*She asks, looking around the tent.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:41 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

*She says annoyed.*

"I can see that."

User Image
*Mina explains.*

"Come with me."
*Luminova says, stuffing the rest of the pair into her mouth, core and all. She leads Mina to the hospice tent, chewing the pair, as they go. Stopping at the entrance to the tent, she takes the stem of the pair out of her mouth between her dainty thumb and for finger and tosses over her right shoulder, and then enters. Inside the tent she finds Aileen and Petra stoffing chunks of oergans and various vegetables and barley into stomachs and intestines.*
"Were is Vanessa?"
*She asks, looking around the tent.*

"Huh"
*Aileen looks up from her task and looks back at Luminova.*
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*
"She be layin on the cot."  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games