Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:07 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha looked to Odayaka whom was enjoying her music box.
"do you like the music? If you want, you can use it to fall asleep. You could sleep in my room, I got the area cleaned up enough and the bed is soft"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:21 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka did not respond to Sasha, however, as her ears pointed up, she was having a flashback of a certain event. While having the flash back though, she unintentionally shared the vision with Sasha. Whatever Odayaka saw, Sasha would see it too.

(In the flashback)
A bloodied girl who looks like Shinochi was sitting on the ground with her back up against a wall, and she was breathing heavily. She looked at Odayaka, "You...all right...little missy...?" she then coughed out some blood, and chuckled, "Ah...looks like...I really overdid it huh...aww, don't cry...your big sis...did this to protect you..." She then reached into her bag and took out a music box that looked like Sasha's. "Can you...play this for me...I would do it myself but...the state I'm in..." Odayaka takes the music box from her and starts turning the key, in which it started to play a melody almost similar to Sasha's. "Hah...I always...loved this melody..." the girl then looked at Odayaka, smiling, "I want you...to hold onto that for me.....I won't...be needing it anymore....."
(End of flashback)

Odayaka stood there, staring at the music box with tears falling from her cheeks.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:33 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

Sasha mewed and turned off the music box and pulled Odayaka into a hug  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He turned around with a frown and hands on hips. We take in quite the cases, don't we...
Light walked over to them and looked Odayaka in the eyes. "You know, the best way to prevent yourself from being hurt by the past is to look for something now that means a lot to you." He sighed and kneeled down to her level. "It's the best way to do it. Just don't completely forget the past."

Remembering what Nami had told him, he stood back up and spoke to Sasha. "You ever hear of the Seven Deadly Sins?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:28 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Her ears went down as she hugged Sasha, tears still dripping down her cheeks. She looked at Light while hugging Sasha, and nodded, agreeing with what he had said. However, it was difficult to be unable to endure pain from the past. If anything, she's happy that she currently has Shinochi that's the closest thing to a big sister. She started to calm down from being comforted...and had quickly fallen asleep whilst hugging Sasha.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:11 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
-Age 18 -Key Blade wieldier
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

Talia enters the room as she waits for Wren and Erin to walk through the door, she saw light and formerly addressed at his side. her blue misty eyes sparkles and she waves her dark blue hair romantically. she flirts with him.

"I hope, you are feeling better sensei because training starts soon. I like to test my magic on you with a challenge. your the best professor for the job.."

she winks at Light and sits on his bed.

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light rubbed Odayaka's head before turning. He looked a bit frustrated since he was going to go to the library. Light sighed and gave up on frustration as his head dropped and returned to look at Talia. Seeing how she was acting, Light shook his head. He spoke with a frown. "You're not gonna sway me like that. Trust me when I say I'm old enough to be your father. Anyways, I see you brought Erin with you."
He started to walk out and grabbed her by the shoulder. "Let's go. I'd say we should take this to the Courtyard."

"Wow," Erin blinked, uncaring. "You noticed I was here."

Light squinted at him. "Just get moving."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:28 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

Sasha smiled with kind old eyes and decided to stop her potion making and to lift Odayaka into her arms.
"The 7 deadly sins, yes, I know of them. They are..."

She was about to say what they were, but that's when Talia, Wren and Erin came in. She went silent. She sighed within her mind, sad to see Light go, but she knew it was her job to make people feel better, not to make people worse. She and Odayaka did what they were supposed to do. That was pretty much all they have to do.

"Hi Erin. I saw you when you came in." she said, trying to lift his spirits, although she wasn't sure how he'd take it, with his current self.

She looked out over the rest of her patients. Nami, still resting and emitting magic, and Minako, whom should be waking up soon.

Her eyes glowed a little bit as the bedding changed on all the beds, being very careful with Minako's and Nami's, gently rolling them from side to side until the bedding was done. The dirty bedding went into a basket for her to wash later.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:54 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
-Age 18 -Key Blade wielder
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

"You think, age stops me from taunt you. you mistaken." Talia blue eyes grows dark and narrow as she gets frustrated by the remarks of the professor light. she does not even know how old her dad is and the thought of how mom and dad looks like. why would he say such things like that to her?

her anger is the seed of her dark magic and it could alleviate her to become evil. as she blasts spiral of dark energy out of her and surround her like a tornado. her thoughts from her mind speaking loud.

"The faces of innocent reaps weak hearts...I must find
refugee."

The wave of Dark energy encloses her as she look up at the two boys that came with her. she frowns and dispatch another set of words to them specifically.

"I am afraid, I must cool down friends, I shall return soon. for now, this is where I leave you." after that dark energy enclosed all around her and she disappear in a dark portal hole that opens up from the her magic. her blue and white jacket fell on the ground, she gets suck into the portal and gone.

one last thought escape her mind "Light is a meanie but I was neve-..." her words was cut off after she was gone.

(Talia may have went to another realm.)

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light frowned and closed his eyes. He wasn't sure what to understand anymore. He swore aloud. "That really made me sound like a jerk... I was just messing around..."

Erin frowned, hearing Sasha. His eyes didn't even gaze at his sister. Erin nodded at Sasha with a look of coldness and calmness. It might worry a few people if they stared into his eyes but he wouldn't notice, nor care.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:42 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka slept peacefully as she was being carried by Sasha. Her ears twitched a bit, and her wolf like tail moved around a little. The warmth coming from Sasha was very calming.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

Sasha looked back at Erin, her soft eyes showed very little coldness, however she was calm.
"your eyes as they are right now, Erin, they remind me of my husband. Even if he couldn't care for anyone else except his cause, he still showed care, so he locked me away. I bet this story of mine is pointless and useless, my point is that no matter how...cold...you become, maybe pushing away others to keep them safe, you still care, even if its not towards anyone right now."

She continued to hold Odayaka and she sighed
"I have lost many people in my care before, it started to kill me from the inside, to being cold and almost heartless. Then you see the light in those who you did save and it can change everything."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie had been passing by the halls when suddenly the door burst open with dark power and he jumped back he peeked inside and saw the massive tornado of power all of it turned to black he saw the dark portal open and he go into it and the power slowly drop down. before it could completely shut he moved his hand and shoved it in holding the last bit open as he looked around before looking at light you are not now or will you ever be the kind of things we are only i can make her stronger do not follow or medal in things you don't understand he said with cold heartless words filled with a touch of anger towards light because he thought he knew anything about us as he ripped open the portal with his hands and stepped in.
[exit]

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: isnt he just a sweet guy XD

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren who had only just made it into the room in time to see and sense the dark magic that was suddenly pouring out of her made him worry. It only got worse when he heard her words and then left, not long after followed by another emanating the same if not much higher level of Darkness.

"Do you think Miss Talia will be alright?" he asked Erin, his eyes not leaving the spot where he had last seen her.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai walked into the Infirmary, and was surprised that people were in here. She didn't expect there to be people, but then again, a lot had been happening lately. She then saw Erin, "Ah-" she was about to say hello to him, but she stopped herself. She was too afraid to speak to him. So she tried her best to sneak past him, heading over to Nami. She looked at Nami, whom was still asleep, "..." she didn't know what to say. She came here to visit her, hoping to be able to at least say a few things to her, but she couldn't think of what to say. She hung her head down, her hair covering her eyes. She grabbed her dress skirt, tightening her grip on it. She was mad at herself, but also confused and sad.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games