Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and looked up at Abigail. He then teleported up and sat next to her clothed only in a pair of black basketball shorts."So do you want to train a bit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"I think on my teleporting would be best." She said, as she looked at him. Before smiling and winking at him. Reaching over she grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."Very well. So for now just picture somewhere in this house and focus on it. Bring it to the front of your thoughts.
And when you think you are ready try teleporting us there."
Damian held on to her hand and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

[She nodded before taking them around the public rooms and the master bedroom and bathroom. Though after a good thirty minutes they appeared on his bed. Before she sighed and looked at him with a smile.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled back to Abigail."You did well. You are learning to use your abilities well. And you have chosen a great place to relax afterwards."He pulled her into a hug and just laid with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and smiled. "Thank you my love." She said, before hugging him back. Now she rubbed his waist and closed her eyes. "Though I don't know all of my powers yet.", She mused.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Nothing to worry about. You will get to know your powers. And one other thing, your powers will not be the same as mine. The powers manifest more to the personality of those who are going to wield them. So you may gain powers that I don't have. Albeit that list is small because age also increase your power. The longer you live the more power you gain."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"So every vampire is different that way then..." She said. Before looking up at him. Though now she was rubbing his chin before nipping over his Adam's apple.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."Yes each one is different than the others. Your abilities are a way to make you more survivable given you circumstances."When she nipped his Adam's apple he looked at her and said."If you want me to keep you in this bed until tomorrow night I would suggest you stop. I am keeping control by a thread here."His eyes showed a hunger for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him as she pulled back. But a hickey was already showing up on where she bit. "And have you forgot that you need to practice self control? Cause I practice it every time you kiss me." She said. Before she started to sit up in the bed, before grabbing a book. Now she ran her fingers through his hair as she started to read the book.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laid on the bed and then moved his head to her lap. He stayed like that she she ran her fingers through his hair. As she did this he unknowingly started to doze off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

After a few pages she noticed that he had fallen asleep. Smiling she kept running her fingers slowly through his hair. Now she started to hum 'Hush Little Baby' well reading her book. Though she didn't go to sleep until she finished the book at near Nine in the morning.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian woke up hours later and was surprised that he had actually slept for hours. When he woke up he saw Abigail was asleep and decided that she needed the sleep. He got up and then went to the work out room and started to work on the bench press. On the bar there were two two hundred pound weights on each side. Damian then began trying to break his record of three hundred reps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She woke up a couple of hours later only to find an empty bed. But when she sensed where Damian was she smiled. Now she started to walk to the kitchen with closed eyes. There was only one or two small bumps. Though she liked to challenge herself like this. But her hands were still at her sides when she stopped at the counter. Opening her eyes she yawned and stretched out her back.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was pumped when he managed to beat his previous record. He got a small towel he had in the work out room and was drying his hair as he left the room. He sensed where Abigail was and snuck up on her. As she was stretching he wrapped his arms around her waist and nipped at her neck."Morning."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games