Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 pm
-suspense music-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:35 pm
Canon Naruto = Bullshit
get over yourself rolleyes  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Allemagne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:46 pm
Darkoolaid
Uprising-Ashes
Darkoolaid
o.o So I shall join, Because I was not aware that I could keep naruto the way he was in yochi. I shall just create a new rpc, Same moves, pretty much the same. :B But NOT THE SAME! -Dramatic music plays- Oh shiiiiit
Wooooah, wait. So you get to keep Kyuubi, Sage Mode, Techniques, and Rank?
Kyubbi yes, Sage mode, Idk if we do it later. Techniques yes.
And you get to bring it into this guild? Or am I getting a little off track with this. If it's you being able to keep all that and bring it here to SN, it's a little cheap that you automatically get Kyuubi without anyone else's' say.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:47 pm
[/nods in agreement]  

Misujage

Saint

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm
Your not the only person with a story
and some actually CREATED a story from nothing
your not the only host in the guilds
yet you act like it, and it pisses me off
not even gonna lie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 pm
Hi everyone! :3  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 pm
Divine Monkey

[/picks up and spins]
HELLOOOOO CHUBZ!! MY LITTLE ASIAN CHILD!!!
[/twirls]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 pm
Von, chill yourself. I'm not here to start an argument, I'm just a little uneasy about this seeing as the prime thing is Shane being the captain, and Dark magically wanting to start RPing here, which means if he got Kyuubi that he'd be all good and fine...which leads me to believe favoritism between people in the guild. Also, kages were supposed to hand out demons? Not the captain. If this is all true though, it's making me not want to RP here any more than previous things that already took place...but again, I'm not here to start an argument, just trying to get some information.  

Allemagne

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm
Yea von what are you talking about? I was told I get to keep kyuubi. =/ I'm getting rid of naruto, I'm changing everything about him. I already had kyuubi, I don't get why I have to give it up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Rawr!
Are demons really this important?

Sanjii9227

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Misujage
Divine Monkey

[/picks up and spins]
HELLOOOOO CHUBZ!! MY LITTLE ASIAN CHILD!!!
[/twirls]
-is picked up and spun-

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE! HELLOOOOO MIS MY GUARDIAN!!!

-is twirled-

I said it pisses me off yeah, but I'm not mad
I was hoping things would actually be different here
*shrugs*

Rob - give it a go like the rest of us

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Allemagne

Because everyone else is giving up things in order to start a new beginning, and you apparently GAVE yourself Kyuubi in the other guild, nothing else about it. I personally don't want the demon, but I find it pathetic that Shane says you keep it without consulting anyone about it seeing as it's just to keep you from leaving. But then again, I knew something like this would happen with only one of the guild captains running this guild, it's not a merge, it's a thing to get the members of HV and the ideas of SY into one guild, nothing here about this guild reminds me of HV besides the members I see and the layout...everything else, apparently SY is so much better where they should be using all of their stuff. /: Whatevah, this hoe named Robbie gotta bounce, I'm leaving before more issues like this favoritism start brewin.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:58 pm
-gasps-
O 3O

I3roken I3eatz

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:58 pm
Darkoolaid
Yea von what are you talking about? I was told I get to keep kyuubi. =/ I'm getting rid of naruto, I'm changing everything about him. I already had kyuubi, I don't get why I have to give it up.

This is a new guild, Dark, and you getting a demon without earning it is not something that needs to occur. As you know, you aren't the only host and you aren't the only Kyuubi host to be specific. So where as you may keep it in SY, or what have you that's something different. You getting it here through no process or equal chance for others is not something that needs to happen.
Especially since within SY you gave yourself the Kyuubi and it rose some less than welcome concerns. Of which you could only give the reason of "Really wanting to rp as Naruto" which by far isn't good enough. As well it seems with what you are keeping you are only changing the way he looks, if you even change that.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games