Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 pm
((Nicely played)) heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 pm
((Indeed. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 pm
*As they get back in the sedan, Brat reaches in her pack and grabs some touristy clothes to blend in. She asks Icy if she needs something as well.* No point in sticking out in the crowd.

((I'm thinking Cat Woman showing up is gonna draw a lot of attention. wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:56 pm
-while driving along, he keeps his eyes on the road ahead and in the sideview mirror, making sure they weren't being followed. For a minute before dame took to some curves a few miles back, he thought they had a tail. No one has tagged themselves back to their fender though, but he keeps looking out just in case. Sixty miles down Rue de Loeche, he directs her to the location of the pickup-

Yea, idling is a good idea, seeing as we won't be long in here anyway. wink

-he and the guys exit the car, ringing the bell and waiting for the owner to answer. Walking inside, they give the information and codes required to receive their wires. Fifteen minutes later, they walk back out ready to hit their next destination. Dame pulls back out onto the road and doubles back, heading the way they came-

Okay, once we reach the fork in the road where we turned, you're going to turn right on Rue de Rawyl and take that all the way until it turns into Route de Sion, which will take us straight into Champlan. That's our next stop for papers. Any questions?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm
*she shakes her head emphatically at Brat*

Yes, I think Cece could use a change of clothing. whee

*taking the bag from Brat, she rummages through and finds a nice touristic outift. Just as the car pulls up in front of the cafe, she finishes putting on her shoes and jumps out, walking quickly inside. After talking with a few people that worked there, she was directed to the computers used by Stubbs and Horne. Pleased no one was using either one, she takes a seat and begins her search on both, going through the histories. Furrowing her brow, she notes that their tracks had been covered damn well, but she knew their ghost tracks left behind.

After almost an hour, she'd pulled up every site that was visited. Having one of the servers bring her a pen and pad, she writes down several key locations that they could be at or headed to. Checking the time, she knew the money pickup was done. They should be on their way to a papers dealer and they had a good three hours on them. Cursing, she turns to Brat and tells her everything*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:19 pm
"That's what she said," stare dame mutters under her breath as Flame and the men walk into the building. dame rummages around in her bag until she finds her Ipod. The girl pulls it out, connects the earbuds, and starts listening.

When they come back, she takes one earbud out to hear what he has to say and pulls back on the road, following Flame's instructions. "Yeah, I have a question," she says, waving a free arm, "How the hell long is that gonna take, hon?" She stares at the road bleary-eyed.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 pm
Feck! Do you know who "Frank" was talking to? Maybe we can get a connection and schedule a meet up with him. *Out of the corner of her eye, she sees the Russians pull off, leaving them there. A moment later her cell vibrates.*

Text to Lil Brat
Tail has spots. Will ride soon. Keys coming.

Feck Me Running. *She nudges Icy to let her know they're getting a new ride. A few minutes later a tall dark Italian man comes in, slipping the keys to his motorbike in her pocket as he walks past.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:39 pm
damecharlie
The girl pulls it out...
{{Out of context fun!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm
{{okay. Gaia is messing with my head again. I can't see anybodys posts past Flames last post when in the reply screen. stare Is anyone else having this problem?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 pm
Flame Knightmaer
we won't be long in here anyway. wink

damecharlie
"That's what she said,"

((I had my out of context fun IN character. rofl xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 pm
((Now that you mention it, I had to give it a try... And see nothing past Flame's last post either. xp Gonna need to log out in a couple of minutes ~ I has a date with my bed.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 pm
Icy Reign
{{okay. Gaia is messing with my head again. I can't see anybodys posts past Flames last post when in the reply screen. stare Is anyone else having this problem?

((Aye, I'm having this problem too. stressed ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 pm
{{CRAP!!! stressed Okay then, well goodnight Brattykins and I told you you'd pull that hair off! wink Whenever this clears on my end, I'll post accordingly and mod a little so we'll at least collide into each other}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 pm
((Scooting off to bed now. If you want to mod me onto that bike with you, and hopefully some way to contact Flame & Dame so we can catch up to them. Or we could just spend a few days on the bike chasing them all over the countryside ~ a little vaccay from our rescue mission wink j/king))

((Nighters and luffs joo ~ *Hugs Icy and Damey*))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:55 pm
((-pokes the thread-))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games