Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 pm
Chione tilted her head to the side slightly, not having expeted him to place his hand on her neck. However, she realized his intentions when she felt his fingers on her skin. "Oh, I see." She said, looking to him. "Still, a little fierce there, my love." She whispered, then laughed. It would probably take a week or so for the love bites to disappear and, until then, she was just going to have to hide them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 pm
"I'm sorry." Bomani apologized again, taking his hand away from her neck. "Should I tone it down for the next time?" he whispered, not knowing how far was too far just yet.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:09 pm
"No, it's alright." Chione said, gripping his hand. She moved closer to him, so that no one else could hear. "It was...a bit wild just now. I don't blame you. And, I am happy you had let me loose. Just...maybe we'll think about where we place love bites next time?" She suggested with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 pm
"Alright." Bomani said, smiling a little sheepishly. He would remember to leave them where they'd be hidden by her dress, although it wasn't abnormal to have one on her neck, it would definitely embarrass her if someone saw it there.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm
Chione chuckled before leading to find them some food. Looking back now, she didn't think that they could be so...wild. But, then again, things could only get better from here. Taking a couple fruits she handed one to Bomani, letting go of his hand in the process. Turning and finding a spot to sit she found one a bit isolated from the others. "So, what would you like to name our child should it be a boy?" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 pm
"I don't know..." Bomani said, trying to think. He couldn't come up with many names, so he tried to think while he ate.

[short post but brb[  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:22 pm
Chione nodded as she chewed, going through a few names in her head. But, they all didn't seem fit for their child. "Well, we still have time." She said, taking another bite. Staying close to him she looked up at the sky, the sun's colors painting across it. She didn't know how far they were from the palace, but she didn't mind so much anymore. After all, Bomani was by her side. And, as far as she knew, they were out of danger's way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm
"How about..." Bomani said after a while. "There's Adjo." he said, the name meaning treasure. "Or Anpu," he offered, meaning royal child. "Or Chenzira, Jibade, or Kontar." he said, meaning, in order, born on a journey, related to royalty, and only son.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 pm
"Hmm..." Chione thought about the names he offered. "Well, I don't think Kontar would do, just in case we have another one..." She murmured. "Chenzira...well, I don't mind it. But I think Anpu or Adjo are more endearing names..." She said, continuing to think.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:51 pm
"Anpu would be the truest name." Bomani said with a smile, looking over at her. It would be a royal child, with her being a princess.
"I do like those two. We'll have to decide as soon as we know." he said, shrugging. "What if it's a girl?" he asked, knowing she'd probably know more girl names than he.

[Check 20000-names.com/female_egyptian_names if you need to ^^]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:03 pm
((Thanks for the link. ^^))

"If it is a girl...how about Shamisé?" Chione suggsted, meaning first born. "Or Urbi, Nanu, or Merit?" She asked, names that meant princess, beautiful, and beloved.

((Wow...it was actually hard choosing a few names. @_@))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:07 pm
[Yeah, I know XD Whenever I make a foreign RPC, I end up taking way too much time on names.]
-----
"I like Nanu." Bomani said with a smile, his mind imagining them together in a home, taking care of a child...it made his heart skip a beat.
"Which do you prefer?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 pm
((Lol, me too. Then, in the end, I realize that it might not be the best name for that character. xD))

"Nanu...I like that name, too." Chione replied, finishing her food. "It's simple, and yet has a meaning that means more." She said, snuggling against him. She wondered what it would be like, raising a family in a simple household compared to that of the palace. It was inevitable that she might have to return someday, but for now she looked forward to their new life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:15 pm
[lol. I also spend a long time on small character details: age, nationality, pictures, and if the RP calls for it, his weapons.]
-----
Bomani wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her close to him. He hoped they could be together forever...even if she had to go to the palace, he would go, and take their child with them. If the Pharaoh came to call while they lived together, there was no way he could be as heartless as to separate a man, his wife, and their child.
----
[That reminds me: when is the Pharaoh going to find them? When she's already given birth, or while they're settling down and Chione is still pregnant?]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:20 pm
((Haha, I do the same thing for martial based rps. As for the Pharoah, I'm still deciding but it would most likely be when they're settling down.))

Chione closed her eyes, treasuring her time with him for a moment. If her parents knew of their relationship, she might be scolded, even shunned. However, due to current situation, she could possibly plea for leniency. Bomani was keeping her safe and well-cared for, and her father and mother should see that. "Want to go bathe now?" She asked, turning to see if he was finished eating.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games