Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
blindcarboncopy rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2 Total: 5 (3-12)

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:44 am
Angilwingz
*Upon hearing what Evee had to say, Angil turned to the page she had shown the girl. There they were, plainly there for her to see. The words that Evee had spoken, the words that she had failed to see before. She knew what they meant. She turned to Evee and looked upon her fearful eyes.* "You'll be fine. The message you saw wasn't aimed at you alone. Any Gryffindor would have read the same message. You'll be fine. I have to go now though. This seems very important." *Angil turns and runs hastily out of the library, with a worried expression on her face.*
Evee nods mutely, sitting down on a chair with her head in her hands. Already the year had taken a turn for the worse.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:49 pm
Angilwingz
It has something to do with what house you're in. I can't see what you see. I need to know what it said for you, though I can't say why. Please just tell me what it says. Whisper if you must.
To be honest, I don't really know what you're showing me. I suppose it has got something to do with the Dark Lord.....  

Even Angels Cry.....

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:55 am
*Rachel stared after Angil as she hurried out, wondering....
She looked over at Evee, who looked like she was going to be sick. Rachel didn't know what to say to her. Rachel's eyes traveled around the library as she thought about the mysterious book.*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:49 pm
she better not let invictus see that book...it would be the end of her if he did  

~!Organic Emo!~

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:21 pm
*Angil enters the library; bookless and completely drenched.*
"I...I....It was....
I'm s-s-so c-cold...."
*She begins to shiver profusely.*
"G-got to read other m-m-messages."
*She collapses on the floor, unconcious.*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:35 pm
Now now...I'm sure I can help you..

..what seems to be the matter?

*he reaches into his robe, withdraws his wand and points straight it at her*

Now. What seems to be the problem?

stare  

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:43 pm
*Angil sits up as she is hit with a violet light.*
"What happened? I can't remember anything....where's my book?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:57 pm
*looks left, then right, then tends to Angilwingz*

You were very unwell, almost dying by the look of it. I've got you back from the edge but you need to go to the hospital wing to make you're that you'll not have a recurrance of whatever illness seemed to be affecting you.

You're lucky I was passing by, you could easily have died..

*he checks again that no-one was looking*

..still, I think you will be able to make it there on your own.

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:04 pm
Only those met by the sorting hat will see...
*Angil runs from the library with an inspired look on her face. She returns minutes later with a ragged hat in her arms. She holds the hat out towards Invictus.*
"Talk to him." *She screams at the hat.*

It doesn't matter which house he belongs in... mumbles the hat irritably. He is't a student. In your own mind you can place him in whatever house you like, but I'm not sorting him.

"No! Talk to him! Sorting hat - Francis. Francis - Sorting hat! There, you've met."

*She flicks her wand and the sorting hat is sent back to the sorting hall.*

"You, come with me."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:12 pm
*he replaced his wand*

I see, right. Well..

..I shall gladly follow you.

*with a gleam in his eye only ever sparked by the promise of more knowledge and by a few rare girls, he followed her*

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:15 pm
*As Angil walked out of the Library, she pulled a book out of thin air, and handed it to the boy from Durmstrang.*
"Read page 999....upside down and aloud." *She commanded as the library door closed behind them.*

*As her memory returns, she begins to have second thoughts about what she had just done. I can't turn back now. She thinks to herself.*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:30 pm
*he turns the fragile pages gently until he finds the correct page-number, turning the book upside-down he begins to read*

Hmm.. It speaks in a strange verse, it seems medieval in origin but it's still very clear. It speaks of a future and of "a dark that will swallow up all opposition..." as well as mentioning the period in which two elements are locked in a war which spreads "as far and wide as knowledge", which could mean any manner of things..

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:35 pm
Only those who hold the book will understand...
*She takes the book from Francis and walks down the hall; stopping in front of a rather uninteresting blank spot in the wall, she recites a non-verbal incantation and a door appears from thin air.*
"You couldn't open it last time, try it now."
*She indicates to a doorknob which appears to be every color in the universe all at once, yet only one color still.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:51 pm
*Rachel, who was still in the library opens the door and stares out into the hall. She walks over to Francis and looks in the direction he is facing. Further down the hallway Angil is visible, standing directly in front of a door. Rachel didn't remember seeing this door before, and watched, increasingly interested in what was behind it. She hurried over to Angil, glancing back at Francis as she left his side and wondered what he had told Angil.*  

()Gaiagirl()

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:54 pm
*he reached out with a steady hand, wand clasped ready in the other, as he pushed open the door*

Hm..

*as his eyes adjusted to the dark, he could make out four doors; very old, with wooden panels, iron bars and carved stone around them*

..are you coming in too Angil?

*he headed down by instinct to the door on the far right, he didn't need a spell and he heard the lock unlatch as he came close. He pushed the door open and went inside*

I see..

..now, this is very useful.

cool

*he leaned forwards into the silvery mixture that was contained in the alcove he had found cut into the damp walls of this apparent cave and stood up a few long and silent minutes later, pulling a black sphere from his cloak, he lowered it into the pensieve keeping his fingers clasped tightly around it, after a few seconds he placed it quickly into a black pouch hanging from his belt and left the room going back to Angil*

So, Angil. What are your thoughts on it? Pretty little room hm? Probably of no use though, of course..

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games