Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:35 am
"Certainly. How may I- Oh hello little Shinji. Lily." Ji said as he smiled at the two.
"Hello."
"Hey Mr. Ji. I see you busy huh?" He stated as he looked around
"Yes. Zylver has been very helpful with the store. Thank you for recommending him." He said as Shinji smiled.
"I knew he would."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 am
"Shinji...?" Zylver asked from up there. "wo-oooh..." The sound of the wobbly ladder was not quite nice, and Zylver felt it was somewhat like dangerously protesting about the weight it was supporting. It was like the ladder menaced to throw down the boy.
Zylver got a tight grip on the ladder and tensed, doing his best to steady it and also trying to calm down. Another wobbling like that and he went straight to hell.
"phew.." he whispered. "That one was close..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 am
Shinji blinked as he looked up then panicked a bit when Zylver tittered, sighing completely in relief when he steadied himself. "Hi Zylver."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:10 am
"I'll be down in no time.. just... lemme fix this... to the wall... and the display will be... complete.."
He fixed to the back wall of the display, the one that you could see in front from outside, a huge drawing displaying lots of mythical creatures and elves and knights, and witches and princesses too in thick lines and simple colours. And on the display, there were fantasy and epic books all well aligned in piles and fans. There where fake vines painted into the back of the glass of the window with paint that could be cleaned with water and there you could read 'Month of the Fantasy'.
There was also a weapon resting to a side of the display, that looked really into place there. It was big and long like a pike, but with the curve and blade of a scythe and also an axe head opposite the scythe's blade.

Zylver carefully climbed down the ladder and out of the display, closing it and putting a shelf back into place.
"Master Ji, I think tomorrow I'll go fetch a new ladder, this one is way to dangerous for me, it's old and my weight just makes it scream it's old wood."
He put the ladder aside and then came back.
"Hi Shinji, hi Lily, school's over already I see... did it go well?"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:26 pm
"I see then. I do need a new ladder. Thank you Zylver." Ji said as he excused himself and went to the back to get some price tags out for some books he's going to put on clearance.

"Hi Zylber." Lily said as she let go of Shinji's hand and gave his leg a hug.

Shinji laughed lightly and nodded. "Mhm. Though I got in trouble for spacing out." He stated and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:50 pm
"You're welcome boss." He said with a smile. And then he turned to Lily, bending down to take her in his arms.
"Hello to you too little princess! Have the boys at school been nice to the lady?" he hugged Shinji's littlest sister and gently caressed her hair with his free hand as he held her wiith an arm only effortlessly.
"And you..how come you were spacing out...? that boring was the lecture?"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:53 pm
"Mhm. They were nice but gross. All they talked about was bugs." Lily said as she wrinkled her nose. "One boy even ate one!"

"You could say that..." Shinji trailed off, blushing lightly as he looked at the ground and placed his hands behind his back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:05 pm
"oh, but bugs are beautuful in their way... they are of the oldest living beings in the planet and they have bright colours. And tehy even have beautiful transformations, like butterflies... Don't worry, the boy who ate the bug won't be ill because of that, he'll be fine"

Then he looked at Shinji and saw the blush on his face.
"Take off the bag, leave it here behind the counter and browse some books... you could also tell me what do you think of the display I mounted on the outside window.... while I show the little lady a book about bugs I'm sure she'll love"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:09 pm
"Alright. And I think it looks great. You did a good job Zylver." Shinji said as he placed his bag behind the counter.

"Okay! I like butterflies!" Lily said smiling.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:22 pm
"Gimme the outside view impression please...."
He said, while he and Lily looked for the book he told her. It was a book that showed with delicate and accurate drawings how the ugliest bugs became the most beautiful butterflies and ladybirds and bees and other wonderful ones.
He reached for it from the top shelves and showed it to Lily.

While he was at it, Master Ji came back from the rear of the shop and smiled looking at him.
"You really seem to love this child" he said.
Zylver blushed, not knowing if he referred to Lily or to Shinji.
"W-well... their family has done a lot for me... and I've grown to care for them as if they were my real family"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:29 pm
"Alrgiht, alright." Shinji said as he went outside and looked at it.

"ooooooohh!" Lily said as she looked through the book as Zylver talked to Ji.

"Thats good. Love grows in wonderful ways doesn't it?" Ji said fondly as he sighed in contentment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:38 pm
"It does, and I'm happy for that. It can grow out of nowhere, it can grow from knowledge, it can grow from compassion, it can sprout from curiosity... even it can blossom from hate and hatred. And it's a wonderful thing that it is like this."
Zylver's voice sounded deep and somewhat distant, like if he was speaking from distant times and places, like the sound of the voice of elder sages.

Then he blinked and looked at Lily and he was again his normal self.
"So, you like it?... I bet now you have a bit more affection for plain bugs as they are..." he smiled to Lily and looked outside to Shinji, who looked wonderful in the golden orange sunset light that made his hair seem made out of shiny gold. He smiled to himself like only a person in love would.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:44 pm
Ji looked up at Zylver and crackled lightly. "It is..." He stated, nodding his head in recognition.

"Mhm! Bugs aren't that icky!" She said as she smiled at Zylver then looked outside and tilted her head. "Zylber? What are those guys doing to Shin? Are they friends of his?" Lily asked as she pointed to three guys who came up to Shinji; one of them pushing him while the others sneered and started to mess around with him, Shinji not happy to see them at all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 pm
"Lily, ask Mr. Ji to read you about butterflies for a while if he does not mind. I'm going to see what's happening there, will you?" he said, gently leaving her on the ground and handing her the book open by the butterflies chapter.

With a last look to his boss, like excusing himself, Zylver went outside.
Once outside, he stretched on the warm sunlight and walked towards the group. He stood behind Shinji and his figure was really imposing. He crossed his arms and his muscles bulged. even his eyes seemed to shine bright red. He tossed his silky silvery hair behind and ear and it showed, big and pointy as it was.

"Well... if there is any problem in front of the store I work in, I'd like to know what it is." His voice was calm, yet it have somewhat that made it really menacing.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:33 pm
"Okay." Lily said as she and Ji sat down and began to read it together.

The group looked at Zylver then at each other and back. "We're just playing around sir." One of them said as they ruffled Shinji's hair roughly, making him wince. "No problem at all."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games