Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What Are You Doing Right Now? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:04 pm
Bored out of my mind
Watching Starship Troopers
Excited about my party tomorrow
PLAYING ANIMAL CROSSING ON MY BRAND NEW DSlite!!!!
-squee-
In an all around good mood.
heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:25 pm
Writing for the first time in a long time. Revisiting my gang-banger story My World down by starting from scratch (do that too often) and playing games online.  

Ceveo

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:06 am
watching tv  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:42 am
relaxing ...aah! It feels good.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:04 pm
desiring to poke someone in the tummy. Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:53 pm
*Curls into a ball on the ground where I was sitting* Oh no ya don't! Not today, nor ever for that matter! (it's bad enough that friends in real life do that a lot. cry )  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:13 pm
awe, how come? what's so bad about having people poking your tummy? =o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:23 pm
My baby! JK! JK! ha ha... anyway let me explain that. Well you see I was talking with some of my friends before school earlier this year and one of them poked me and said, "Oh! I killed your baby." I was like WAH? confused Cause it was REALLY random... and off subject. But then she started laughing and I got it and we've done that a bit since then cause it was funny.
Me be a bit ticklish that's why. redface  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:34 pm
.... o-o;;;

women...i will never understand them...
repetion and humor does not mix, you know? =P

lol, i see. *tackles and tickles ya*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:47 pm
NOOOOOOOOO! *runs away*

I don't think you want to understand us. You might get side swiped by the amout of stuff we know, go through, ect. It's a tough world. evil Don't enter if you're not ready. Though lesson #1: Never call a girl skinny cause then she might think that you're just saying that because you don't want her to know she's fat. And NEVER call a girl fat cause that's an insult and you will probably not come out if things unscathed. Just say she's perfect. (Help any?)  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:54 pm
but i'm not through with you yet~! xd

lol, really? but you gals fascinate me so much. beside, i want to know more so i can satisfy ya better. :3

lol, that's explanatory. answer this however, what do i do when a girl ask whether or not they're cute? last time i checked, it's a death trap no matter how i answer it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:07 pm
*Whimpers and continues to run.* Me no liky being tickled!

(only you Iya-kun. xd )
((It depends on HOW you answer it. If the girl says. "Really? Cuter than such 'n such?" you better say "Of course! You're way cuter than that *add in isult of the other girl*." Also add in a bit of yourself to make it seem less manufactured. And always be yourself around girls. ~We don't like posers and liers. We eat them for dinner.~ Thus makes the girl that asked feel superior and you won't get hurt. Almost anything else is a death trap. You just have to be careful. No girl wants to feel like guys think she's ugly. Emotions play a big role for girls so be EXTREMELY CAREFUL!))  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:04 pm
come here and i'll give you pockies =o

aiy, I am special aren't I? :3

Alright, what if it's a yes and no base? Am I cute? No = I'm ********. Yes = she: 'hahah, you're mine now. twisted -__-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:14 pm
question Sorry. Brain just decided to turn off.

Yes you are... speacial.

((The girl could think that you're not being honest. When it's something as simple like that girls often interperat that you're not being completely truthful. If you just say yes and don't comment on the other girl being lower/uglier than the girl that asked then the girl might think that you think she's pretty too. No girl wants to have a guy that is always looking at other girls and not appreciating and liking to look at them. ))  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:29 pm
you don't know pockies? o-o

repetition and humor does not mix people. come up with something more orginal will ya. =P

but i don't want to say yes. she'll just prod around all the more. isn't there an answer that wouldn't hurt their feeling and get them away from you? Dx  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games