Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

ΙΙ ДМΙ﴿

⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻
There is merely black and white, truth and lie, wrong and right
⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻

He eyed the boy, noticing the resentment but he didn't let go. He noticed the pain dimished from the boys face, but he hid it with a scowl. Though when he denide the mark on his side, Ikki arched an eyebrow, he was skepticall the other was lieing. Well, it'll take time, but he figured that the other would lighten up.

When he asked about Ikki calling him master, he sat back, smirking.
"Yep. You control me. But in exchange for you controling me, you take my pain when we enter a battle." he said watchig the confusion wash over the boys face. Ikki smiled as he continued to explain.

"Our true name is colorless, one name one entity. We live for each other. We also fight together in battles of words and spells. I'm the fighter and your my sacrifice." he said allowing the other to absorb the words he said.
[/align[

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹

. C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

~ F ~ I ~ G ~ H ~ T ~ E ~ R ~

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:41 pm
ϨᾂϿɻῗҒɨѽѯ
Ⓘⓣʹⓢ ⓉⒽⒺ ⓑⓔⓖⓘⓝⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⓞⒻ ⓂⓎ ⓢⓔⓛⓕ ⒹⓔⓈⓣⓇⓤⒸⓣⒾⓞⓃ

♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐ ♚ ◐

ʆᾀяҝ ʁӭᾆʌȅ

User Image
A tall girl, fully dressed for the day with shoulder length black hair eased her silent way into her adoptive little brother's room. She tip toed to the side of the sleeping boy's bed and smiled at him.

Lark was sleeping soundly, feet on his pillow and head at the foot of his bed. Some how he had ended up like that as he slept. The blanket was a twisted mess around his small, slim frame and his red hair was more than just mussed. Gray ears twitched once before going to still again.

"Neh, no ketchup on my pancakes, syrup. I wanna try syrup,"
he mumbled in his sleep. He rolled over onto his back and smiled as he licked his lips. "Taste's good~" he sighed happily. He often talked in his sleep and it was entertaining to watch, especially if you talked. He would talk back.

The girl, Kira, resisted the urge to do just that. She had been sent by their grandfather to wake Lark up. His high school diploma and college dipomas and what not shined in their frames in the late morning light. The sixteen year old boy had already been through high school and college. She felt kind of bad for him, but he had done it for grandfather. Now the poor teen spent most of his time with the old man training.

Kira smiled and reached out to tickle him. Lark's response was imidiate as his sides were tickled. He burst out laughing, tears streaming from his eyes as he opened them and clutching his sides to keep the hands tickleling him away.

"O-Onee-chaan stop!!! Hahahaha! Stop!! I'm awake! I'm awake!" he said laughing. Kira stopped and pulled way, grinning.

"Rise and shine Bird Boy! Time to get up! Grandpa's given you today off!" she said smiling. She had managed to convice the old man to let Lark have the day off and take a break from training. The rest of the family agreed. Lark needed to spend more time with kids his own age.

Lark looked at his new sister disbelievingly. "Really?! Awsome!" he said, becoming his usual easily excited self. His medicine kept him calm, but off of it he went from calm to full of energy in an instant. He had his 'I don't want to do anything' moments as well, but he hadn't reached that yet.

Like a little kitty bullet, he raced off to the bathroom and got ready, returning to the room eight minutes later with only a towel around his waist. He went to his dresser and looked at all of the different colors of clothes he had. He chose a plain white sleeveless shirt and a pair of purplish blue shorts that went just past his knees. A greenish yellow scarf thing went around his neck. Gold eyes paractically sparkled as he raced out of is room and went to the kitchen for breakfast. His sister and the rest of his family was already at the circular table.

"Morning~" he said, as he took his place. He practically inhaled two servings of breakfast and had three glasses of milk. Then he excused himself from the table after kissing his mother good bye. He dashed to the door and slipped on a pair of plain brown sandles before leaving his house. It was while he was walking down the side walk that he realized he had no idea how he was going to spend his time. Normally he would be warming up or jogging at this time of day.

"What do I do now?" he asked no one in particular. If he had been any other kid he would have been in school, but he had already graduated high school. He decided to go to the library. He always loved reading, particularly stories about dragons. Nodding to himself he started to jog for the library, arriving twenty minutes later and short of breath. He rested for a bit before going inside and heading for the fiction section. Once he was among the shelves he relaxed, a feeling of being at home settling over him. He browsed the shelves, thinking to himself about random things.

☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸ ☪ ➸

ЂʘʘӍ! Ƀɒɲɕ! ⒢⒪⒪⒟⒝⒴⒠
"Become Breathless when our words reach you."
βɍҿΛҭђζϵȿȘ

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

Nisuke tried to absorb all of this, looking down to his side as though he expected to just instantly see the mark the older boy was talking about. A sigh slipped past Nisuke's pale lips, looking up to the older boy with now an accusatory look upon his young face. Nisuke didn't need too many guesses to already figure out that this guy was now going to be a part of his already messed up life... and he didn't even know the other boys name.

"C-come with me..." Nisuke seemed to command, hopping out of the chair and - still holding the book protectively in one arm - grabbed the older boy's hand and led him out of the store, dodging through the various people all about and dragged the older boy into the nearest restroom, locking the door and sitting in the neat little waiting room. He needed to get some answers out of this guy... and soon.

"Alright, creep... give me some answers. 'Colorless'? Really? You couldn't come up with anything more original? I've never had a marking like that in my life anywhere on my body, and you trying to call me 'master' is getting a bit weird. I don't know what prank you're trying to pull, but go find someone else to waste your time on, creeper! I'm not in the mood and don't have the time for any stupid games some high school reject wants to pull, got it?" Nisuke tried to make himself seem threatening or powerful, puffing out his chest and ears pinned back, tail flicking in agitation and fur bristled. Nisuke even dared to narrow his eyes at the older boy and bare his teeth, one hand curled into a fist and the other still clutching the book tight.

N I S U K E
M A R U K A T S U

* S * A * C * R * I * F * I * C * E *

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

ΙΙ ДМΙ﴿

⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻
There is merely black and white, truth and lie, wrong and right
⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻

Being grabbed and led to a nearby restroom which the boy in front of him locked, was something Ikki was not expecting. Though he was grateful for it, it gave him a chance to fully explain without anyone interferring either. Seeing the sit down, Ikki leaned against all. Unzipping his jacket and lifting his shirt just enough to show his mark, Ikki continued.

"My name isn't creep, its Ikki, Ikki Yami. Also I didn't chose the name, the name chooses you pretty much see, engraved on my body, not tattooed or anything. And you ARE my master." he said eyeing the other even more. It was hard to explain this even though he knew it since he was young it was hard.

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹

. C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

~ F ~ I ~ G ~ H ~ T ~ E ~ R ~

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹  

Dragon_Mythical

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 am
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Light knocking could be heard at the door as a woman holding a small child walked in. The woman looked around before sighing heading up stairs to to another closed door. Opening it, there was a bed in the middle,and lump under blankets. Setting the chid down, he ran to the bed jumping on it. "Wake ups Uncle Air, you haves to wakes up fer school." the child said as pulled down by the sleeping man. "I know, I know. I'm up." the man said as sat up stretching. Seeing a woman standing in the door way Air stood up walking over to her, giving her a hug. "Mornin' sis." he said sminling.

"Morning to you to. Now hurry up shower, dressed, and be over soon or you'll miss breakfast." she said smiling hugging her younger brother back. "Okay sis. I'll be over shortly." he said grabbing a spare change of clothes heading into the bathroom. After a quick ten minute shower, he got out and dressed. Wearing a blue sleeveless shirt with a tan cross on the front he pulled on some black jeans. A spiked leather bracelet on his left hand. He debated on whether or not to wear his red scarf. Shaking his head he headed downstairs putting on his black and blue tenis shoes. Grabbing his book baghe locked his door and headed over to his neighbors, where his sister lived.

Walking inside, he was greeted by the two year old. Picking him up he smiled as he walked into the kitchen. "Whats for breakfast?" he asked looking at his sister who was cooking.
"Eggs, pancakes and bacon." she said as finished the food setting it out on plates. Air smiled as he sat down at the table he ate two portions before standing up and washing his plate putting it away.

"Well I'm off. See yea later." he said as he grabbed his bag and slipped his shoes back down. Air left the apartment complex waving and greeting people. Air smiled as he pulled out his Ipod as he walked, his head banging slightly to the beat. Approaching the school he changed his shoes and headed off to his class.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:44 pm
ϨᾂϿɻῗҒɨѽѯ

ʆᾀяҝ ʁӭᾆʌȅ

User Image
One of the random thoughts going on in Lark's head was going back to high school. He had been home schooled his entire education. He spotted a book that looked promising and read the back, smiling he kept it. He did the same with three other books before going to the check out counter and sighing the books out. Once that was done he carried them from the library.

Feeling a bit hungry he stopped off at a small cafe and had a doughnaut. Snack finished a few minutes later he walked home and dropped his books off in his room. Then he went back out on the streets. He wandered eventually ending up in front of a high school.

He stared up at the gates to the school. They're still open. I wonder if they would mind me taking a little tour? He walked past the gates and into the building itself. He was lucky, there were indoor shoes for guests. He slipped a pair on and walked around the school. He looked in the windows of some of the classes and felt envious of them. Maybe I can enroll here? He liked that idea. He continued walking through the school.

ЂʘʘӍ! Ƀɒɲɕ! ⒢⒪⒪⒟⒝⒴⒠
βɍҿΛҭђζϵȿȘ

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Classes went by slowly for the young adult. He was surprised how much he remembered already learning everything and thus had really good grades, but poor class participation. He sighed as he looked out the window, wishing for something interesting to happen. As he was day dreaming, he missed a question that was asked of him. He took a random guess, getting the question wrong. He sighed once again and returned to starring out the window.

It seemed like forever more but soon the lunch bell rang. Air couldn't be more happier. Leaving the class room in a rush the with rest of the students he headed to his locker switching out his books for his gym clothes which remained in a duffle bag. Walking in the direction of the cafeteria, he felt his stomach burn and itch slightly.

He shrugged as continued to walk, but the closer he got the more his stomach seemed to burn in pain. He winced slightly as he leaned against a wall taking deep breaths. After a few minutes he noticed that the hallway was deserted. "Great. I'll be late for lunch if I don't hurry." he said pushing off the wall and headed to the cafeteria.

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm
ϨᾂϿɻῗҒɨѽѯ

ʆᾀяҝ ʁӭᾆʌȅ

User Image
Lark was starting to get hungry, but he was having so much fun touring the school that he ignored it though and wandered in the direction of the cafiteria. Of course he didn't know it was the direction of the cafiteria. A bell rang and the halls suddenly flooded with students. Must be lunch time. Makes finding the cafiteria easier. He started to follow the students when his stomach became irritated. His brow furrowed as he walked, but the pain only got worse.

He got scared. He didn't like to be in pain and he wondered what was wrong. He scratched his stomach as he looked around for a bathroom. As he did he realized the hall way was empty. Great, now I'm in pain and alone. He sank to the floor and pulled up his shirt, exposing his tummy. He blinked as what was starting to appear in his skin registered in his mind.

"Breathless," he said, swallowing hard as panic gripped him. Grandpa's stories............They can't be true, but what is this? He let his shirt fall back into place and held his stomach. Only on way to know for sure. They'll find me.

ЂʘʘӍ! Ƀɒɲɕ! ⒢⒪⒪⒟⒝⒴⒠
βɍҿΛҭђζϵȿȘ

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:35 am
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

The walk to the cafeteria was unbearable for the boy as he colasped again. He cursed under his breath as he lifted up his shirt. His widened a bit as the word appeared. "Breathless huh, well either way they're here somewhere." he muttered to himself as he got back on his feet. The boy focused remembering how his sister trained him to find his sacrifice. Soon though he saw a chain that seemed to wind around.

Following it, he was heading close to the cafeteria he realized but a small pressure was forming in the back of his head as he got closer. He would've walked by the boy had it not been for the fact that he 'felt' something pull him to a halt.

Looking down he saw the boy sitting on the floor next to the trophy case looking in about as much pain as Air looked himself. Hiding the pain as best he could, he reached out a hand to the other. "Are you alright?" he asked his mark flaring up in more pain as he looked at the other. He didn't noticed at first the chain the wound around him was wound around the boy in front of him. Something in his mind also told him that this boy was his sacrifice.

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:48 am
ϨᾂϿɻῗҒɨѽѯ

ʆᾀяҝ ʁӭᾆʌȅ

User Image
The pain only got worse as he sat there. He cluthed at his stomach and whimpered softly. Gradually the pain intensified to the point where his head was pounding. He didn't even notice his surroundings anymore. He tried a techniquie his grandfather had taught him. He closed his eyes. Focus the pain into a small dot.............

Just when he had the pain contained it flared up and he heard a voice. He opened his eyes and looked up. He followed the hand up to the face and his eyes widened as the color drained from his face. Fighter.........My Fighter.......... He just knew it was true, but he didn't want to believe it. He slowly shook his head, looking like a frightened goldfish.

He swallowed a few times. "Who.......Who are you?" he asked softly. Without realizing it he took the offered hand and stood up. He quickly let go like he had been burnt and leaned against the wall. This is impossible...........

ЂʘʘӍ! Ƀɒɲɕ! ⒢⒪⒪⒟⒝⒴⒠
βɍҿΛҭђζϵȿȘ

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 pm
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

It didn't seem the boy noticed him at first until he spoke. But before Air could anwer he was pulling the other to his feet. He quickly let go just as the other did when his mark flared up once more. Remembering the other's question he gave a small smile. "Air Kidate, and you are?" he asked noticing the other back against a wall. He looked scared and the other felt a pang in his heart.

While he was watching the other, he was starting to internally panic. He knew the boy in front of him was his sacrifice, but he didn't know if the other knew. He wasn't sure what to say, his sister never told him what to do if his sacrifice didn't know of his world, and he continuously forgot to ask.

Mentally cursing himself for his stupid mistake he looked at the so far nameless boy unsure of what to do or say. It was torturing Air since he could never handle awkward situations like this. Normally he'd be walking away, but he couldn't. Not from this boy who was in front of him and in pain. No, he couldn't leave his sacrifice...not his other half.

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 pm
ϨᾂϿɻῗҒɨѽѯ

ʆᾀяҝ ʁӭᾆʌȅ

User Image
Lark gaped a few moments longer before he finally found his voice again. It had been hiding some where between his stomach and his intestines. "L-Lark Reave," he said softly. He watched the older boy in front of him. He seemed to be panicing. Well he knew how that felt. I wonder.........

Suddenly he reached out and lifted up the front of Air's shirt. He blinked at what he saw staring at him in what currently seemed a mocking way. Breathless. He lifted up his own shirt to show the same mark in the same place.

"Y-You wouldn't happen to be my Figher, would you?" he asked as he looked up into the boy's face. I'm a Sacrifice. Great, I'll be in pain from know on. Being in such close contact with Air hurt like crazy, but it also felt right. He was still scared though and it showed on his face. He had always thought his grandfather had been telling him harmless stories. Now they turned out to be true! The truth hurt, literally!

ЂʘʘӍ! Ƀɒɲɕ! ⒢⒪⒪⒟⒝⒴⒠
βɍҿΛҭђζϵȿȘ

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 pm
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Air watched the other as he seemed to try and talk but his voice seemed to be missing. When he heard his name, he felt like he knew the other before he even said it. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it when the other reached forward.

He froze slightly, standing still as if he suddenly moved, Larik would be frightened. He didn't protest or anything when his shirt was lifted revealing his newly made mark. Breathless. He was about to relax when he the boy infront of him, started pulling up his own shirt.

Air's mind froze at this point as he stared at the mark, that said the same thing and was in the same spot. "Breathless" he breathed as his hand moved on its own touching the word the laid against his masters stomach.

At the question if Air was his fighter, he didn't remove his hand the closeness felt nice and secure even if it was slightly painful. "Yea, I an your fighter." he said staring at Larik in the eyes.

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 pm
ϨᾂϿɻῗҒɨѽѯ

ʆᾀяҝ ʁӭᾆʌȅ

User Image
Lark had to process this new information. His grandfather's tales were more than just made up stories. Though he had no idea how to stratigize or how battles worked. His grandfather didn't really go that in depth.

He blinked in surprise and dropped Air's shirt when the male rested his hand on his stomach. The pain lessened as he stared at that hand. It felt nice on him and seemed to fit his body. He shook that aside went Air spoke next and comfirmed what he feared. He looked into the older boy's eyes and gulped.

He dropped his shirt, but made no move to remove the hand against his body, letting it remain. "And I am......your Sacrifice," he said, but it sounded almost like a question. It was all so strange and sudden. Though accepting things was one of the things he did best, no matter if he didn't like them.

He didn't know what to do, so he just stood there, gazing into Air's eyes. "What do we do now?" he asked. He had no idea what a Fighter and Sacrifice did once they met each other. Again his grand father's fault. He inwardly sighed. Such a strange day.

((His name is Lark not Larik.))

ЂʘʘӍ! Ƀɒɲɕ! ⒢⒪⒪⒟⒝⒴⒠
βɍҿΛҭђζϵȿȘ

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 pm
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Several thoughts roamed through the boys head as he stayed there standing still but had relaxed a bit. He watched the boy, pull there shirt down, but Air made no move to remove his hand he was confortable this way.

At the statement or question, Air at the ground, then the other nodding. "Yes, you are my sacrifice." he said resisting the urge to move closer to the boy then he already is.

After a while, Air finally dropped his hand when the other asked what they do. Thinking he shrugged, he didn't really know what to do except listen to his stomach at the moment but he decided not to. "Not sure exactly." he said nervously.

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

((sorry))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items