Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm
"Where... where did she go?" Amber stuttered, looking around.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:19 pm
"It's fine come on lets go back inside,"Ashi said and walked to the entrance that they entered before and quietly whispered the password.Chris jumpped in and sat down at the table him and Ashi were at earlier.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:23 pm
Amber nodded, then started walking. She fell behind, thinking about the battle. "where did she-" Amber was cut off when Raven appeared behind her and put her hand over her mouth. Then Raven grabbed Amber's arms and put them behind her back, still holding Amber's mouth. "Now don't try to escape... Its useless when you can't yell for help..." Raven said, then used Feather Flash again and she and Amber disappeared with a rustle of leaves and feathers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 pm
Emili ran back to the castle  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm
((Is Emili still 'evil'?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm
((pretty sure.... and do Ashi and Chris notice Amber is gone? or at least hasn't returned?... Hint when the look for her: the feathers that are left behind from Feather Flash...))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm
Ashi looked around for Amber then called down the hole "Chris come back I don't know what happened to Amber,"Ashi said and noticed feathers in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:51 pm
Raven appeared at the castle, then threw Amber into a special cell. Like Ashi's home, it has a secret password. She put a feather onto a different colored block. Then the cell closed. "Now i don't think you'll be going anywhere...." Amber got up and ran over to the bars, which are electrified and grabbed them. Then Amber was shocked and fell to the ground. Raven just laughed evily.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Chris and Ashi ran to the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:00 pm
Amber got up and stayed away from the bars. "Let me go!" "Ha! Not a chance kitty! This time, you are staying here..." Then Raven flew off to find Emili.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Chris and Ashi walked up to the bars of Ambers cage "Are you ok?"Chris asked as Ashi worked at the code thingy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm
"Chris! Ashi!" Amber said. "I'm fine, but i don't know what the code thing is... i was thrown in and on the floor when she did it... Chris, i'm... i'm scared... Raven has... changed.... she's good. She's.... she just scares me..." Amber said, starting to cry. "I don't want to be here! I'm going to get turned over to the Dark Night and never been seen again!" Amber cried.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:11 pm
"No you won't we're going to get you out,Ashi any luck?"Chris said."It's pretty high tech it might be a bit,"Ashi replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:14 pm
Amber shook her head and cried.

Raven flew into the hall and saw Ashi and Chris. "Feather Storm!" the mass of feathers hit both Ashi and Chris in the back.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm
"Panther summon,"Chris called and Ashi understood that Chris wanted him to keep at the code.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games