Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:00 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
I'm just saying for referance sake .gonk.
indeed! atleast don't mean the same thing.
it's a looong story as i've said
XD ^^;;
^__^ i wouldn't mind a Pinocchio nose though~ ...As long as it didn't grow if you did bad things. XP
^^
x.x I just went and got a package of crackers, and I've alreasy eaten half of them.
u.u yiu can never be too careful >> <<
agreed! i think it's a cool idea ^^''
oh my bread sticks...gone. had thouse two days
With the episodes of cartoons? o:
*sigh* We should be making the items. >.> XD
XD ^^ That just made me realize that i still haven't eaten yet today~

yes! because soneone would be like 'what's that from' and then if you don't now your running around trying to find out.
XD go and write a letter to them 'ok we have ideas in our dreams better then yous just come on hand over the rights'
my snow cone is my first food

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:19 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

yes! because soneone would be like 'what's that from' and then if you don't now your running around trying to find out.
XD go and write a letter to them 'ok we have ideas in our dreams better then yous just come on hand over the rights'
Ah, well~ I suppose so. ^^
*snaps fingers* If only that would work. >D
And I still haven't eaten! D: ... I'll do that in a sec. u.u

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:29 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

I always get sited it's because I know it all @.@ same thing with music it's gotten to the point 'katie who is this on the radio' 'sixpence none the richer' 'name of song?' 'th waiting room' 'history' 'it's a british band that apeared on MPT in 1997'
yeah they have yet to realize our creative genious
i've made a bagal ham and cheese thing and you still havn't eaten !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:42 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

I always get sited it's because I know it all @.@ same thing with music it's gotten to the point 'katie who is this on the radio' 'sixpence none the richer' 'name of song?' 'th waiting room' 'history' 'it's a british band that apeared on MPT in 1997'
XD I'm never the one to go to when you want to know anything about a song. I'm always like... "Ooo! Do you know that one song that has the line, 'Sail away. Nah nah why don't you get a job'? Yeah! I like that song!" XDD
*sigh* But Gaia is missing basic items... How much thought does it take to give us a green, blue, yellow, etc. belt. Or good red gloves or... good gold shoes.. or or.. the list goes on. D:
Ooo~ that sounds good. @.@ ... I had peanut butter toast. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:44 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD I'm never the one to go to when you want to know anything about a song. I'm always like... "Ooo! Do you know that one song that has the line, 'Sail away. Nah nah why don't you get a job'? Yeah! I like that song!" XDD
*sigh* But Gaia is missing basic items... How much thought does it take to give us a green, blue, yellow, etc. belt. Or good red gloves or... good gold shoes.. or or.. the list goes on. D:

well if you had a family that drilled you on it you would be in my shoes.
XD you just want those items so you can match stuff. I thought they had red getagrip gloves...hum maybe just for guys.
well it's a good thing you had something!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:56 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD you just want those items so you can match stuff. I thought they had red getagrip gloves...hum maybe just for guys.
XD ^^ I suppose I always went to my mom for that~ But lately I've been the one who knows the bands and it's just scary.
Of course! Eww... but those are bulky and maroon-ish. XP
XD ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:33 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD ^^ I suppose I always went to my mom for that~ But lately I've been the one who knows the bands and it's just scary.
XD ^^
Don't look now but i'm actually working on the price guide o:
well it just depends on what type of music I can see you knowing more modern bands.
picky picky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:44 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD ^^
well it just depends on what type of music I can see you knowing more modern bands.
picky picky
O: Nice. B]
XD That's only because I'm trying to put the songs from the radio onto my MP3 player... Other than that, I listen to mostly 70s and 80s and well... most everything else. ... I just haven't found them to put them in my player yet. xP
Of course I'm picky. XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:56 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD ^^
picky picky
XD That's only because I'm trying to put the songs from the radio onto my MP3 player... Other than that, I listen to mostly 70s and 80s and well... most everything else. ... I just haven't found them to put them in my player yet. xP
Of course I'm picky. XP

she actually got a lot done >.> but not enough XD
Oh oh i know the music you listen to >.> no need to explain young one.
so i'm in starbucks and I herd one of my favorite bands but then it was only one song so now i have my music playing low so i could hearmore of their stuff ^^;;;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:12 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD ^^
picky picky
Of course I'm picky. XP

so i'm in starbucks and I herd one of my favorite bands but then it was only one song so now i have my music playing low so i could hearmore of their stuff ^^;;;
I am going be working at starbucks  

NinjaDragons

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:01 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
picky picky
Of course I'm picky. XP

So how's your list coming along? =]
XD And what music is that?
O: You're not disturbing other customers, are you? XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
picky picky
Of course I'm picky. XP

OK ok I admit it! I DID steal the cookies from the cookie jar! But they weren't me .gonk. anyways it's going good almost done with the DI's in fukl o: I know don't fall out of your seat ^^;;;
they had belle and sabastian playing that one 'funny little frog' song is by the same gods i mean musical artists so then it switched and was like 'not fair' so I put on some evils...costelo!
All people reading without having any right too: don't do drugs ^^
me heckles no I"m a good little computer corner person .nod nod. actually there was a nother lap top guy there so we were cool 8]

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:41 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

OK ok I admit it! I DID steal the cookies from the cookie jar! But they weren't me .gonk. anyways it's going good almost done with the DI's in fukl o: I know don't fall out of your seat ^^;;;
they had belle and sabastian playing that one 'funny little frog' song is by the same gods i mean musical artists so then it switched and was like 'not fair' so I put on some evils...costelo!
me heckles no I"m a good little computer corner person .nod nod. actually there was a nother lap top guy there so we were cool 8]
O: That's quite an accomplishment. ^__^
Oh! I was just thinking today about how I downloaded some song about a frog but have since lost it... Heheh, I gotta go download that song tomorrow. x]
That last message was brought to you by the letter m and the smell of popcorn. ....Well, maybe not the smell of popcorn...
Heehee, did you give that little "Hey I see you're also here with a comp" nod and smile? XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:21 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

Oh! I was just thinking today about how I downloaded some song about a frog but have since lost it... Heheh, I gotta go download that song tomorrow. x]
That last message was brought to you by the letter m and the smell of popcorn. ....Well, maybe not the smell of popcorn...
Heehee, did you give that little "Hey I see you're also here with a comp" nod and smile? XD

um well yes I guess u.u
hehe was it crazy frog? .cold shiver. Ok mars volta is a crazy band.
heck yes the smell, that indeed reminds me of a movie.
no he came in and asked me a few things and i giving him this ' i have a lap top i'm clearly not wanting to be social' but ofcourse it didn't work and i had to bemyself say the least amount of stuff I could and blush.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:26 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

um well yes I guess u.u
hehe was it crazy frog? .cold shiver. Ok mars volta is a crazy band.
heck yes the smell, that indeed reminds me of a movie.
no he came in and asked me a few things and i giving him this ' i have a lap top i'm clearly not wanting to be social' but ofcourse it didn't work and i had to bemyself say the least amount of stuff I could and blush.
XD The other comp I was on censored your word 'fukl' into 'f**l.' ...I was wondering why you edited it and put those in there, but I see you must not be as crazy as I thought. o:
... That's not the spirit!
No~ it was the funny little frog song. ^^
We so need smell-o-vision.
Aww~ I don't see why people always pick the person with a laptop to ask them a question. Over the past couple years, I got used to random people asking me weird questions so at least that doesn't phase me anymore. XD;;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games