Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Neko VIllage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Purity pushed past her, as gently as he could. He WAS the shield, he didn't need to be protected. He Stood in front of her, and transformed one of his hands to a snarling blue wolf.
((For the record, they have no guts, but wires and a sphere that holds their soul))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:12 pm
*bubbles watched purity's wolf with terror in her eyes*
"I...Iah, Purity purity's a wolf"
*bubbles quickly stops punching her brother chest and hides behind her brother*
"Where is purity, where did he go?"
*bubbles was ready to cry*

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm
Purity sighed. "Iah was ready to kill you a second ago. I don't think that's safe." he said, and transformed it back.

((By the way, it was his ARM, and only than, he changed. It's called karakuri henge, and he can do one on each. His are a swan and a wolf))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:06 pm
"Purity"
*bubbles runs towards purity, but Iah summons clones around bubbles and grab her by her legs and arms*
"Iah......what are you doing?"
*bubbles tries to wiggle free but can not*
"Purity please run and take kanatta and nabi with you"

((lol))

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:14 pm
((I think we should stop posting until they come on..))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 pm
((ur right, lol))  

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:19 pm
Iah ignored Nabi, He put a scroll with symbol on it. He slowly put his hands on it. His hand slowly began to penetrate her skin as he smirked. He pulled out her wolf spirit putting it in himself. He smirked as his clones dropped her abrasively. He walked away passing everyone. He smirked as his clones emerged with him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 pm
Kanatta couldn't take it anymore. She suddenly grabbed Iah by the neck and took him to a different time where no one could get hurt. "Let's finish this once and for all!"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

kino6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 pm
*stands tehre while iah and kana leave the area once again and fight* "ok now lets not disturb them uness she might need help." *walks to where he made the clone* "wait that clone where did it go?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 am
"Iah........"
*bubbles began couging out blood, and screamed for her wolf spirit back*
"Give me back my spirit Iah, you want me to die, i'm your little sister"
*bubbles stood and tried catching up to Iah and Kanatta but fell to her knee's*

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:53 pm
Iah looked at Kana and sighed, "I no longer have time for your ignorant self indulgent self." he waved his hand in a circle as he disappeared into a vortex. He reappeared a few miles outward from the village Gate. He looked at his sword. His smaller sisters spirit was in it. Even if you leave, you will never leave me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:11 pm
*bubbles had enough energy to make a clone to talk to iah, she went to Iah outside the village and walked towards him*
"Iah, i'm leaving there is no way you will stop me, i will be with Purity, and he will be taking care of me until i heal, i do not need my wolf spirit, even if it means if my memory of being a wolf vanishes. I will miss you but i have had enough trying to get you back"

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:27 pm
Iah looked back at her, "Go ahead and be queer (Happy) with your simplistic friends, there was no need for you anyway." he kept walking throwing a Kunain at the Clone making it vanish. He made it to what seemed to be a castle. Home, he thought.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:51 pm
"Iah look at me, look at me closely, the real me"
*bubbles clone makes a vortex and takes her hand to help her*
"Iah.....i'm sorry for even bothering you again but please tell me why you took my real self my me, why you hate me so much"
*bubbles began coughing hard and falls to the ground and her clone vanishing*
"Iah we need to talk"
*those were bubbles last words before she passed out on the ground, and watched her brother look at her*

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 pm
"No we dont, Go live you perfect life! With your perfect friends! ******** that... I dont want that." he paused looking away and walking. "Anyone who get in the way will die... Anyone." he walked a bit faster as he was about 1.5 miles away from the castle.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games