Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:50 pm
Tick opened her eyes, startled at the sudden touch, but calmed immediately at the sight of The Hatter and wrapped her arms around his neck and cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:07 am
Indya nodded 'I suppose you're right, but I can't help but worry . " She looked over at nana "A card guard saw us and must of told Rosealie, she's torturing him at the palace"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:59 pm
Rosalie made her way towards the dungeon, torch in hand. "Oh, Mimicry...I'm back." She whispered. She didn't hear anything, but she knew he couldn't talk after she broke his jaw. She pulled open the heavy wooden door as the light pooled in to wash over the bleeding Mimicry.
He squinted his good eye up at Rosalie, seeing as she smashed his glasses, which screwed up his right eye. He could still feel the glass in and around his eye.

"So, Mimicry, are you going to tell me what your dear Indya and her friends are planning?" She said in a mock innocent voice. Mimicry glared and spit blood in her face. She growled and taking her scepter, beat him in the shins. "Fine. I guess we'll pick up where we left off yesterday."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:50 am
Indya plopped down to the ground and crossed her legs. Sighing she looked up at the clouds and curled her toes. Her bad mood was starting to vanish now, and with any luck would be gone in a few hours. "So now what?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:06 am
"What can we do, Miss Indya?" Nera questioned, handing Indya the dress she'd prepared for her. "I'll have the mask done in a bit, anything you had in mind?" She asked. "Your brother might give himself away with the mask he's chosen, but he's adamant about having it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:23 pm
"Thank you Miss Nera,no nothing yet. " She sighed again . knowing her brother was being stubborn again. "We can only hope he doesn't give himself away"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:28 am
((wow, you guys must have missed me too much to write!! XD just kidding.... ah, it's nice to be back....))

"Oh no," Nana said worriedly, looking up at Jasper. "I can't even guess what she would do to him! And we can't rescue him until the masquerade?" She wrung her apron, holding so tightly that the knuckles on both hands were white. "This is too awful! I feel guilty for just sitting here in safety while all this treachery and torment is going on all around us!"
~~~
The Hatter hugged Tick-Tock even closer and gave her words of comfort. "Hush, Tick," he said soothingly, but he let her cry, not minding in the least the multitude of tears that stained his dress shirt. As he walked he began to hum the Jabberwocky song in a soft voice, and after a bit he asked, "Please, what's wrong?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:57 pm
Jasper nodded, removing her hands to wrap around his own. "I know, but Mimicry's strong. And we don't want to put anyone else in danger. The balls tomorrow anyways. We'll get him, don't worry." He turned towards Indya. "You too. I promise we'll get Mimicry back."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Tick wiped at her eyes. "A nightmare..." She said, trailing off. "All the terrible things that could happen if this masquerade goes wrong just jumbled in my head..." Tick managed to get out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:30 pm
The Hatter kissed her cheek and set her down on her feet, taking her hand and walking close to her. "You've been through a lot," he said. "We all have. We've all seen more than many do in a lifetime. But we don't know that it will all go wrong. Maybe, even after everything, it'll all come out right." He smiled reassuringly as they came upon the group again.

Nana held tight to Jasper's hands and nodded, unclenching her teeth. She said quietly, "It just seems so wrong." She realized suddenly that she must be hurting poor Jasper and loosened her grip on his hands. "Sorry," she said, biting her lip.

Tick and the Hatter's return distracted her and she looked up with a quiet hello. The Hatter greeted Nana back and looked over at Tick-Tock. "Maybe, since we haven't much time, you'd like us to teach you a bit of combat?" He looked to Nana to see if it was okay, and she nodded sportingly. He looked back at Tick and smiled. "Nana's up for it, but if you're not we certainly don't have to yet."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:33 am
Indya just nodded and stood up "Well until then we should relax and enjoy ourselves" She wanted to get mimicry out of her mind , but now something else was bothering her . She knew they'd have to take alice and clairce with them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:03 pm
((aah! both my characters are depending on Mello right now!!!))

Nana rubbed her temples and closed her tired eyes for a moment. She hadn't been getting much sleep lately, and all the crying certainly didn't help. She stood on her tiptoes, stretching her legs, and with a sigh took off the wretched Queen dress. It was a pity that she'd spent so much time on it and hadn't even gotten to use it.
She pulled off her stockings and wiggled her newly-freed toes. Now she was in her undershirt and knee-breeches, but it was a comfortable group and she didn't mind. It would be easier to teach combat without all that material weighing her down.
She looked at Tick, waiting for a response.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:54 pm
Tick wiped at her eyes and nodded. "If The Masquerade is tomorrow, then teach me what you can, while you can."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Nana and the Hatter smiled and nodded.
"Okay," said the Hatter, "we'll need a little more room than this, so let's just get a bit farther back from everyone else." He led them a little ways away and stopped, satisfied with the surroundings. "I'm going to teach you the basics-- blocking, punches, and kicks. After that I'll give Nana the reins and in the meantime I'll find you something special." He grinned.

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:27 pm
((Hey, This is Choco on my vampire RP account!))

Tick nodded and began taking off the clothing and top hat The Hatter had given her. She also removed her dress, underneath she was dressed in a black leotard and black spandex shorts. This way, she'd have a better time moving around and fighting.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games