Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:57 pm

"Oh of course" Rebecca said as she scratched her pink green hair.
"Anyway don't let appearances fool you, I've been here for awhile."
Agumon nodded,"Me and Beck have been through some tough times."
Rebecca smiled,"Anyway that's my first partner Riku." Rebecca looked up at the stars for a second to think,"I hate this place true. It's a dump, but... the digimon here that need help. It's hard to leave them be when they've done nothing wrong against me." She paused for a breath,"It sounds corny but I'm drawn to this place when there's trouble." Rebecca giggled,"Okay you have to admit that was corny."
Agumon looked around the area, wondering what would happen after the plague crisis was over. Rebecca had said something about finding herself, but where was what he had asked. His guess was all over, they had been here for awhile but they had been in drive city or networkcity. Agumon looked at Rebecca's glummish reaction when they called her a new tamer, she hated being downplayed. Agumon sighed and looked up at the stars, though he couldn't see what Rebecca liked so much about them.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:08 pm

"Hmm." Reniko narrored his eyes. A bit intimidating for anyone oteher than Sheriti but he wasn't directing them twoards her, he was just tired. Surprised to actually be tired at night though he ddin't want to ruin his sleeping schedual since he had already slept trhough the daylight hours as a Myotismon. "Really?" He looked at the small agumon. "If that's the case then you two would be running around through out the digital world Playing the hero can be a challenge if you don't take the right path." Reniko spoke looking back down the Drive city's brick path. "I am sorry, i'm a bit aggrivated at the momment. I just want to sleep."

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:13 pm

"I told you it was corny and complicated.." Rebecca said gritting her teeth. Those eyes were staring right through her. "I don't want to go until the problem is solved that simple enough for you. I hate giving up.. I only do it when it's logically necessary."
Riku looked at the devimon,"Be careful what you say." He mumbled.
He wondered how Rebecca felt about those eyes. She wasn't the most courageous person he'd met. She had almost passed out on that tower.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Reniko looked at Rebeca, "I understood, girl." It was a bit surprising to hear Reniko say something other than the tamers name though he couldn't blame himself. He had a long battle, trying to over come his emotions of anger seemed to drain him more. Reniko was becoming a bit annoyed. "Is there anything else? I told you i'm tired." The tall digimon was rubbing his eyes.
"Helloooo?" Sheriti asked after waiting a pause from the other line.

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:25 pm

"I'm sorry for bothering you then." Rebecca said politely.
Agumon wondered what his tamer really felt. Though he couldn't tell very often. You think he would know being with her for so long he would know her well. Truthfully she had walls built around her heart. He really didn't know why she preferred to keep to herself, she seemed friendly on the outside.
Rebecca smiled,"Well if you need me I'll be over there on that bench." She said pointing to a bench a few feet a way. Her and riku walked to the bench and sat on it to rest their feet. Rebecca's eyes began transfixed on the stars.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:37 pm

" Uh, hey..SHeriti...I was in town so I wanted to know if you wanted to me or something..I mean if not, it is okay.." Saren said stuttering a bit. "Ha, tell her...Tell her you like he..." Shikon said in the backround before Saren hit him on top of his head silencing.

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Reniko sighed seeing the tamer take her leave. Was I too harsh? Her turned to Sheriti who was still on the phone but didn't bother her. He unziped her backpack taking out one of the lollipops Sheriti had purchased recently. A red one filled with cherry liquid.
"Huh?" Sheriti turned. "Wha-what did you do? Where's she go?" Sheriti whined at the dead Saran for disrupting her conversation.
"Don't worry about it, Sheriti. I'll be back in a bit." He said closing her backpack.
Walking over to Rebecca he towered over her view with his tall body. "Here." He handed her the candy. "If I disrespected you then I appologize for it. You can have this, i'm not much of a sweet tooth."
Sheriti heard Shikon a bit, "Tell me?" Was all she was able to manage. "Um sure...I guess. By the towns square I soupose....and quit calling me at the baddest time."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Saren looked around, "well, I am at the center of town so I guess I will wait then. Uh, I guess I will stop calling if you want.. I will go now and wait for you to arrive.." Saren said as he looked up at the star and moonlit sky. "Bye Sheriti.." Saren said waiting for her to say good-bye aswell.

Shikon chuckled a bit until he heard Saren say something about never calling again. Was SHeriti upset with him? That wasn't good, Shikon was a fan of the Sheriti and Saren club.

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 pm

"Nah its good... I don't let respect bother me it's usually not worth the trouble anyway thanks." she said. Agumon looked at her with pleading eyes and she caved and handed Riku the popsicle. He stuck it in his mouth and smiled. Rebecca picked herself up from the bench and Agumon following shortly after. She stood where she was before leaving for the bench. Rebecca actually hoped to finish the conversation, this being one of the first girl humans she had met here.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Reniko looked back at Rebeca. He blinked not out of confuseness but wondered, where have I met someone with a personality like that... hmm. The Devimon looked at Sheriti but stoped. He knew it was Saren who was speaking to her but why was he so annoyed? The devilish digimon looked away from his tamer, it was because he loved her. More than a bond any otehr digimon would have betwen a tamer and a digimon but he was only a digimon. Data. Reniko sighed deeply beggining to walk back twoards Sherti.
"No!" Sheriti protested. "That's not what I meant...I like it when you call but it's just you always seem to cal at the worst times. Always when i'm talking to someone new." Sheriti smiled at Reniko. "Alright Reniko and I will be there in a bit then." Sheriti closed her cell phone putting it away into her pocket.
"Was it Saren?" He asked knowing the answer.
"Yup, Shikons there too." Her smile fadded seeing Renikos dull expresion. "Are you too tired? Or do they bother you?"
Devimon shook his head, "I-i'm only tired. I love to walk with you,Sheriti. I don't want anything bad to happen."Sheriti flushed a little but calmed remembering that all digimon all say that.

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Rebecca bit her thumbnail looking for something to do. Agumon looked at her,"Hungry.." He mumbled.
Rebecca sighed,"There are only three things that we can be sure of death, taxes and Riku being hungry." She joked.
Riku chuckled,"I don't get it how can you human's last on three meals a day?"
Rebecca sighed,"Cause were not dino-pigs.."
Agumon crossed his arms,"Hey I take offense at that."
Rebecca smiled,"Good it was meant that way."
Agumon grumbled crossing his arms,"Fine be like that."
The pink/greenish haired girl smiled,"You know I like you just the way you are.. did you finish that candy already."
Riku rolled his eyes,"Of course."
(I have to sleep peoples don't do important things without me please)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:13 pm

SAren smiled upon closing the phone, earning a snicker from Shikon. "It is good to see you smile Sare. So, are you going to tell her or not?" Shikon said ina sincere voice while leaning up against the statue in the plaze next to Saren who was doing the same. "Tell her what?" Saren said honestly lost in what they where talking about. "That you...like her as more than a freind." Shikon peered over to him his yellow eyes peering into his golden eyes. "We will see." Saren said shrugging a bit as he now awaited Sheriti.

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:23 am

As Kenshin and Plue cross the city streets, they come upon a woman and her hungry partner Agumon. Kenshin would walk up to them and ask them about a certain village, but stops moving once he comes close.

Plue looks up at the black haired artist. "What's wrong?"

"...Must draw..." Kenshin pulls out his backpack, and reaches inside. He then reveals a notepad and pencil, and begins drawing Rebecca and Agumon.

Plue the Agumon slaps his forehead. "Not again, Kenshin..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Kotemon got up since the apple had taken affect "We finish this today and only today" Lopmon got up and looked at kotemon they just nodded and turned into Duftmon and antylamon "It ends tonight I agree" The digimon walked out of the city to find matt

i3 tails Yagura

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:05 pm

Sheriti shifted her arms to keep the digitama of the skullmammothmon in care. She nodded beggining to pass the cities bricked streets, possobly avoiding anyone else that she hardly recognized or knew. Reniko walked by her side leading her twoards the main towns square.
Her brown eyes saw the two companions resting upon a wall as usual. Her face brightened as she waved, "He probrobly wont see me thoug" Sheriti lowered her hand a bit embarrised. This would always occur. Renikos red eyes narrowed twoards the young boy tamer obviously un-happy. He mentaly sighed reminding himself that it was his lack of sleep overcomming him, he controled his temper. Yet he stayed close to Sheriti as a lion would protect his mate. He walked hands crossed, arriving. "Hello" Sheriti softly said a bit nervous.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games