Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Likys and the group entered network city,"Well here it is!" He anounced raising a hand up in the air. "The second biggest city in the digital world." He recited like a tour guide. Veemon joked,"Next on our tour we will see the excellent gears of the gear savanna," He said in a dull voice.Likys glared at him,"We should stay here for now." Likys said as he sat down on a bench.
(Enter from dark ocean)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Gummymon eyes went back to normal and looked at matt "well I dont know matt cause me and you are in our own team but I guess we can give it a shot" Matt looked at devin "I gotta agree with gummymon like he said well will test it but gummymon shoot out the flame " GUmmymon shoot a small buble and put out the fire "soup is ready"

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 pm

"Well then I'll join." Rebecca said as she got up and crossed her arms.
"soup me hungry feed now!" Agumon yelled finally going insane from hunger. He stared at the soup ravenously rubbing his belly.
Rebecca shook her head as she looked at agumon,"You act like I don't feed you."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:01 pm

Chii and Nyaromon laughed at Likys and Veemon "You two are Classic" Nyaromon said still giggling at Veemon. "You said it Nyaromon" Chii said falling over holding her sides laughing.

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm

"Thanks." they said in unison. Likys sighed and turned to Chii,"Well me and Veemon have to sleep see you later." They waved goodbye. Likys gave chii a slip of paper with his cell phone number on it and they ran off.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Chii smiled and read the slip of paper over 3 times. then stuffed it in her sock. Chii picked up Nyaromon and sat her on her shoulder and walked of smiling stupidly.
-Chii and Nyaromon dissapeared back to the Dark Ocean-

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:13 am

Mouse and Monodamon got lost going to network and bumped into Chii. "Oh sorry about that." Mouse said after he bumped into Chii.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:25 pm

"In that case I'm going ""remember send the bill to Saren"Pyros ran towards a Restaurant where he began ordering more than half of the menu"hopefully he leaves me something "Devin put the charm back in his pocket"I'll be waiting for you outside the soon to be shut down thanks to Pyros restaurant "

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:39 pm

"We will." Rebecca noted as she put her bag down. Her eyes shifted left to Matt and then to Gummymon. She sighed and agumon by his neck and put him on her head. "We'll meet you soon!" Rebecca said as she disappeared in another puff of smoke.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:15 pm

(Enter Ninjamon and a tired Demidevimon about to faint.)
We're here. Ok, to the streets.
Thank goodness!
Demidevimon said as he dive bombed toward the street.
Not so fast!
Ninjamon said as he let go of Demidevimon and vanished in a puff of smoke while Demidevimon slowed down just hitting the street with enough force to create a pothole in the middle of the street, as well as knock him unconscious while Ninjamon appeared next to him and picked him up and started shaking him.
Come on little buddy, WAKE UP!
He yelled into the digimon's ear with no luck awakening him.

cdcash912

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:05 pm

((NO one wants the soup I made D=))

MAtt sighed as he was left anxd put the other four bowls away and only had to and filled the both and place one on the ground for gummymon who dug right into it as matt slowly ate his
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:12 pm

Rebecca picked up her phone and texted matt, Headed 2 drive city, Need 2 help out, tell devin sry I missed the meeting.. go there for me, tell me what it's like please. She sent it and walked towards agumon.
"Ready?" She asked, agumon nodded.
Digivolve Agumon - Greymon
{Exit to drive city}

ilinkzeldi

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:01 pm

(aw man I'm alone in Network city )
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:11 pm

Come on buddy wake up!
Ninjamon yelled again but to no luck.
Dang it, wheres a bucket when you need it!
he said as he began to carry Demidevimon through the city.

cdcash912

The random knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Ry and renamon sat on a bench they were watching the sun set. Ry was sketching the shadow across the building with great precision. He smiled when it was completed.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games