Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Kitty turned to Rayne, "Ashley tried to expand her compartment which squished some of the others and almost made a Summer sandwich." Kitty gestured at the Slytherin she was talking about. "Then she ran off and locked herself in the bathroom."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:44 pm

"Awh poor girl. I hope they're both okay," Rayne said as she looked for the other students, "But on the bright side, we are close to Hogwarts. = u ="

b e a r - c h o o

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

"Come on Ashley. I have to go to the bathroom." Sam said.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Amber stood in line behind her cousin.

"Yeah Ashely, so do I. Please come out."

Stardust Disaster
Crew

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:26 pm

"Oh dear.." Rayne thought because now she had to go to the bathroom.
"Come on Ashley.Everyone makes mistakes.It would be better if you came out."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Ashley hears all the people who have to go to the bathroom and sighs. "What if i try to use magic again?" she asks "Some day i'm going to blow someone up instead of squishing them." she unlocks the door and stares at the other girls "tHere now you can go to the bathroom" and she runs off into her compartment remembering she has like a hundred things she has to do with the newspaper. "Drat, i left my pen in the other compartment" she exclaims she opens her door and goes intot he other compartment. She sees all the girls staring at her, looks away and quickly retreives her pen running back to her compartment.

[[ Hmmm being the whiner isn't really my type but i guess thats what i am roleplaying as... am i now a second year? really? wow. Anyways sorry for the hassle smile I'm having fun really though.]]

Lorrieta

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Katie looks up from her book and feels like she missed something important. "Did I hear that someone is locked in the bathroom?" she asks. She checks her watch. "Dang it! We've got to change!" She hurriedly gets her robes and slides them over her muggle clothes. She stuffs the reluctant Genie in her carrier and puts her wand in her pocket. She then removes her emerald-green trunk from where it is sitting and stands it on it's end beside her. "Five minutes to get off the train. Yay!"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm

"Glad everything's sorted now," sighed Kitty happily. On her way back to her compartment, Kitty saw Katie pratically bouncing with excitement next to her trunk. "Hi, Katie. You know, you don't have to take Genie or your trunk with you. The house-elves will take them to your dorm for you."

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Well, at least Ashley is out of the bathroom, and I didn't have to use Alohomora...*sighs*
Well, best be getting ready to arrive at Hogwarts!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 pm

"Me too, Kitty. I'll be back in a couple minutes."

Lyra continues down the train until she finds Ashley in a compartment. Entering quietly, she sits down across from the girl, and talks in a soft voice. "Ashley, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes, and yours was easily and quickly fixed. As long as you learn from it, it's ok. Nobody is mad at you. And you don't need to worry about doing spells wrong and blowing things up. Your spell worked perfectly, it just had unforeseen effects." Smiling, she continues. "I think we're going to be at Hogwarts soon, so you might want to change into your robes. It'd be nice to have you join us before we get off, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

Lyra gets up and leaves the compartment, softly closing the door. She finds her school robes, says hello to her owl, and rejoins the others once she has changed.

[[Kitty: Yes. You're very good at it. I always use two sets of brackets/parentheses to indicate OOC. Just one set of parentheses is still my character, not OOC.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:51 pm

neutral ::Stands around looking at all the commotion!:: "You know i don't think i even want to try and understand whats going on right now!! My brains ready to just shut down on what all is going on so... I'm going to just go ahead and get ready for when we get off the train!!"

::Walks back to compartment and puts on School Robes and grabs a book. Then sits back down in seat and pets Luna for the last few minutes that we'll be on the train!!::
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm

The Hogwarts Express comes to a complete stop at Hogsmeade Train Station. As the students evacuate one by one, the gamekeeper calls, "Firs' Yers! Firs' Yers to the front to take the boats to Hogwarts!" The First Years make their way to the front and see the boats that await their arrival.

User Image

Meanwhile, those second year and above had horseless carriages awaiting them outside the station. As students climbed aboard, the carriages shut by themselves as each of the seats were being occupied.

User Image

((The Great Hall will open for the Start of Term Feast a little later tonight. Continue to roleplay in this thread til it is open. Sorry for the delay!))

HPGoG Train Conductor

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 pm

::Kamalia Mingan jumps up out of seat when the train stops!!! Puts Luna in her carrier. Then brings her to the Animal Compartment and sets her next to Tala's owl cage!!::

"See you in a little bit Sweethearts!! You two be good!!" ::Gives Luna a few cat treats and Tala a few owl treats.:: "Bye!"

::Walks out the compartment door and walks towards one of the doors to get off the train. Gets off train, then walks to the front where the Gameskeeper is calling for all first years. Stops when i come to where the Gameskeeper and all the other first years are at!! Looks around for Summer or someone else i know!::
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Sam jumps out from the train and onto a boat, awaiting her new life at Hogwarts.

cocosam

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games