Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:18 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
*Anger rising*
yeah, the pro-hunt campaingers had the nerve to say that it was a breach of human rights to stop them from hunting or some such shite.....no mention of the breach against the ban on blood sports though, bear bating was banned long ago but not fox-hunting, both are as bad as each other stare

It's partly why I hate the rich upperclass idiots of this country, the nerve a lot of them have is quite amazing.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:19 pm
deadly_demon
Well, I feel much better aften spending some time with a few friends but I spent must of the day crying
Oh hun! *hugs* wanna talk about it or you ok?  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:24 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
*Anger rising*
yeah, the pro-hunt campaingers had the nerve to say that it was a breach of human rights to stop them from hunting or some such shite.....no mention of the breach against the ban on blood sports though, bear bating was banned long ago but not fox-hunting, both are as bad as each other stare

It's partly why I hate the rich upperclass idiots of this country, the nerve a lot of them have is quite amazing.....

I hope someday that someone finds a way to legalize hunting certain kinds of people...if you know what i mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:26 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Well, I feel much better aften spending some time with a few friends but I spent must of the day crying
The whole story is kind of complicated. Basicaly, I got in deep s**t at school and my mom is going to kill me.  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:26 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
I hope someday that someone finds a way to legalize hunting certain kinds of people...if you know what i mean.
*laughs* I side completely with that and, with the way some MPs were reacting to the pro-hunt protestors it almost happened blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:28 pm
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
The whole story is kind of complicated. Basicaly, I got in deep s**t at school and my mom is going to kill me.
>.< ouchies, that's gotta suck  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:28 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
*laughs* I side completely with that and, with the way some MPs were reacting to the pro-hunt protestors it almost happened blaugh
xd Yup, me too  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:30 pm
I have to go now Ko-chan and D_D crying sorry but I'm crashing badly (hardly any sleep and little food not a particularly good combination....)  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:31 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
>.< ouchies, that's gotta suck
You have no idea  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:32 pm
Isobel Bellamy
I have to go now Ko-chan and D_D crying sorry but I'm crashing badly (hardly any sleep and little food not a particularly good combination....)
Ok sad Buh bye *hugs*  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:34 pm
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Ok sad Buh bye *hugs*
*huggles D_D and Ko-chan* byyyyye *waves*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:37 pm
Where did koneko go? surprised  

Dearest Darling`

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:41 pm
Sorry bout that, i was lost in ED.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:49 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Sorry bout that, i was lost in ED.
It's ok blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:50 pm
I like to argue stuff so im there alot.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games