Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:20 am
I'd rate the avitar at about a 7/10. The blue items seem to be working the best. Perhaps one of those new prisms that came out in this months Monthly collectibles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:23 pm
Dammie-kins
Yes, Find a theme. It looks like you threw things onto your avatar that are suppose to look "bad a**"

3/10

Oi vay, My avatar is a mess. I know T.T
-___-" ok..... umm... (theme was supposed to be some kind of special task force, but I guess that's not working -__-" I'm seriously not getting the hang of this)

anyways the person above gets a 4/10 o_O I have no clue what you're aiming for rofl or maybe its supposed to be like that. Some people make their avatar more symbolic than.... nonsymbolic rofl (is that a word? )  

Ryyuken Minamoto

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:13 pm
Ryyuken Minamoto
Dammie-kins
Yes, Find a theme. It looks like you threw things onto your avatar that are suppose to look "bad a**"

3/10

Oi vay, My avatar is a mess. I know T.T
-___-" ok..... umm... (theme was supposed to be some kind of special task force, but I guess that's not working -__-" I'm seriously not getting the hang of this)

anyways the person above gets a 4/10 o_O I have no clue what you're aiming for rofl or maybe its supposed to be like that. Some people make their avatar more symbolic than.... nonsymbolic rofl (is that a word? )

well.... here lemme help you out...
User Image
Total Value: 509,765 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Anti-Terror Steel Toe Boots
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Chain Of Command
Black Workjeans
Black Ops Gear
Assassin's Guise
Assassin's Guise

not the best but i think it has a little special ops theme whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:15 pm
Honey you get 9.5/10 one of your best avis.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:43 pm
Zhad - You look like your straight out of Halo. lol XD 9/10

Lena - no offense dear...but your avi looks like a big blob. There's no personality in the avi....I keep the same suggestions as I gave before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm
10/10 I see absolutely nothing wrong with the avitar and awesome signature.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:56 pm
Kylie please tell me who made your sign i want one XD. 8/10 Lance.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:02 pm
Zhadgon
.n_n.

My dark side is sort of like come on you can make an avitar better than that with your experience. My good side is saying come on Nicholas get a pencil and paper and make Zad a cool looking avitar. wink

8/10 by the way  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 pm
...thanks Lance. ^^

Zhad - its from a dude off Kinsaki.....I get a lot of my art from kinsaki members.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:12 pm
LanceCalvis
Zhadgon
.n_n.

My dark side is sort of like come on you can make an avitar better than that with your experience. My good side is saying come on Nicholas get a pencil and paper and make Zad a cool looking avitar. wink

8/10 by the way

And i would thank your both sides Lance whee . Oh then i need to get more time in Kinsaki, thanks Kylie.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:45 pm
I just tried to scan a picture so I could send you a recent picture I drew. I was basically trying to give a rough idea of how yours would turn out. But my printer just tried to eat the picture like one of those vhs players eating a tape. So even if I drew you an avitar I couldn't send it so the point is sort of lost cause of the picture eating printer. wink sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:55 pm
Is not a problem and thanks for your effort so i will change my avi can you rate it again Lance. Try to hit the printer maybe it respond XD.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:21 pm
That's nice of you Lance to do that for Zhad. ^^

I like your avi better before Zhad. XD 8/10  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:33 am
sig....10/10

avi...8/10

need a new theme, kylie (yes, i'm working on mine...)  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:53 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhad - You look like your straight out of Halo. lol XD 9/10

Lena - no offense dear...but your avi looks like a big blob. There's no personality in the avi....I keep the same suggestions as I gave before.

>.< ahhhhh this is hard its like a battle between what i like and what you like and idk... i just like adding stuff on for some reason.... crying  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games