Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:38 pm
*screams*
It's the man-eating Domo!! domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:40 pm
User Image!User Image
*runs off* AHHHHHHH!Not the face!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:41 pm
ANYTHING but the FACE!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:45 pm
...................... stare  

Raisus

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:46 pm
AyakaBoA
...................... stare

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:53 pm
heart  

King Henry
Crew

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:57 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:26 pm
*Sees the giant Domo* I must subdue the beast! *Goes in the back and gets out a bath tub. He then goes off screan and clunking noises are made in the background. Then some fluidy noises. He then comes on screen and brings the tub in front of the ginormous domo. He pulls out a giant straw and sticks it in the Beast's mouth. He inserts the other end in the tub. He hits the domo on the back in a certain spot, causing him to suck in through the straw. The fluid in the bathtub rushes through the straw. When it touches the enraged domos tongue, the domo stops raging and closes its eyes concentrating on the taste* Buahahaha ninja *The domo then drinks some more of the fluid, contently*  

Animaznboy

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:27 pm
Animaznboy
*Sees the giant Domo* I must subdue the beast! *Goes in the back and gets out a bath tub. He then goes off screan and clunking noises are made in the background. Then some fluidy noises. He then comes on screen and brings the tub in front of the ginormous domo. He pulls out a giant straw and sticks it in the Beast's mouth. He inserts the other end in the tub. He hits the domo on the back in a certain spot, causing him to suck in through the straw. The fluid in the bathtub rushes through the straw. When it touches the enraged domos tongue, the domo stops raging and closes its eyes concentrating on the taste* Buahahaha ninja *The domo then drinks some more of the fluid, contently*
lmao.
that is one of the longest roleplaying comment i've ever seen in my life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:29 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
Animaznboy
lmao.
that is one of the longest roleplaying comment i've ever seen in my life.
I haven't para ed in a looooong time... I used to do it all the time in YIM chats...  

Animaznboy

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:31 pm
Nooooooooooooo domokun
*builds huge grave and weeps*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:41 pm
xp  

Raisus

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:45 pm
I used to rp alot before I joined gaia...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:47 pm
whee  

Wubbzy

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:05 pm
I PMed AsianGirl about making a subforum for RPs but I guess she ignored it or something @-@  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games