Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 am
Day7
Rya Dracosin
You just need to learn what to buy, how to vend, and a slight bit of patience. If you do it right, you can hide a few rig bundles away, and save them, and one day remember you have them, and they'll be worth a nice little fortune.

I dunno how to do it, honestly. I've just gotten lucky, to be fair. sweatdrop

Yeah, I had a Lady Luck from the past RIG and I was gonna sell it, then I decided otherwise and lost.

That's my issue...since I won a gaia-sama on the RIG prior, I feel like I can get lucky again and maybe get, for example, that recolor cat up there.

I play RIGs somehow expecting I'll make a profit

I wish I was here instead of on hiatus when the Zodiacal came out, though... I'd have had like, 8...which means I could have sold 6 of them neutral

I don't wanna buy the one in the cash shop now because it won't net the same type of income.

Yeah, zodiacal was a HUGE hit. I hope they come out with another year long EI.

I tend to just research rigs, play a few for the luls of it, then if i feel there's a profit to be made off the stages, or victories or something, i sell those instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 am
Rya Dracosin

I tend to just research rigs, play a few for the luls of it, then if i feel there's a profit to be made off the stages, or victories or something, i sell those instead.

It was a beautiful EI, in my opinion..

I'm going to take your advice regarding the deleting the thing from the wishlist once you have it deal. Maybe it will help somehow..

I wish I could open an art shop though. I know I could pull in money from my sketches....it's just that (as I bitched about earlier in this thread) it seems the only people who ever want their av done have cluttervatars....or they have their equip list hidden and it's so difficult to see these avatars in detail to get a good representation of an item...  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 am
Day7
Rya Dracosin

I'm going to take your advice regarding the deleting the thing from the wishlist once you have it deal. Maybe it will help somehow..

I wish I could open an art shop though. I know I could pull in money from my sketches....it's just that (as I bitched about earlier in this thread) it seems the only people who ever want their av done have cluttervatars....or they have their equip list hidden and it's so difficult to see these avatars in detail to get a good representation of an item...

My opinion as someone who's never had an art shop is to set it up where you have slots, but in order for a person to get in a slot, they have to provide you with what their avatar is wearing, can't be a full on clutter, and that sorta thing. You have to tell the people what you're able to do, and what you want. Start small. Cheap sketches. Make people WANT them. Then add a couple more slots, or add a bit of color or something, and charge a bit more. And if you get more requests, start charging a bit more ("Due to the amount of requests, i've opted to raise my prices to keep up with the demand, thank you for your patience" or something).

Then again, iv'e never run a shop. But that's how i'd try it if i idid..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 am
Rya Dracosin
My opinion as someone who's never had an art shop is to set it up where you have slots, but in order for a person to get in a slot, they have to provide you with what their avatar is wearing, can't be a full on clutter, and that sorta thing. You have to tell the people what you're able to do, and what you want. Start small. Cheap sketches. Make people WANT them. Then add a couple more slots, or add a bit of color or something, and charge a bit more. And if you get more requests, start charging a bit more ("Due to the amount of requests, i've opted to raise my prices to keep up with the demand, thank you for your patience" or something).

Idunno that I'd have high demand razz User Image

but I know I could probably get a couple hundred or thousand gold for drawing stuff..  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 am
Day7
Rya Dracosin

Idunno that I'd have high demand razz User Image

but I know I could probably get a couple hundred or thousand gold for drawing stuff..

That's actually pretty good! A little...tilted...but actually it's a really good art. I'm sure opening a shop could net you a few chunks of gold, and it'll give you more practice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:23 am
Rya Dracosin
That's actually pretty good! A little...tilted...but actually it's a really good art. I'm sure opening a shop could net you a few chunks of gold, and it'll give you more practice. 3nodding
User Image

Haha
It's hardcore tilted because I'm pretty heavily right handed

that damn slant's in everything I make gonk  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 am
Day7
Rya Dracosin
User Image

Haha
It's hardcore tilted because I'm pretty heavily right handed

that damn slant's in everything I make gonk

Same here. I made photoshop my friend. Was taught how to skew it so that it stood up a little straighter. Kinda made it look normal too, cuz i always tend to draw a little thinner.

I need to draw again...I have to phind photoshop first though. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am
Rya Dracosin
Same here. I made photoshop my friend. Was taught how to skew it so that it stood up a little straighter. Kinda made it look normal too, cuz i always tend to draw a little thinner.

User Image

I still have it on my laptop, but the color on it is so messed up...this HD monitor/TV has spoiled me rofl

I want to install it on this PC, but I cannot for the life of me find my disc..  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:30 am
Day7
Rya Dracosin

User Image

I still have it on my laptop, but the color on it is so messed up...this HD monitor/TV has spoiled me rofl

I want to install it on this PC, but I cannot for the life of me find my disc..

I lost mine too. By putting it up.... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:56 am
Awww, he texts me saying he misses me. ;3;
We're not going to see eachother for like four days.

So cute, so sappy. Awww I love it!  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 am
Day7
Rya Dracosin

Sorry about that ;___;
*loves clutter*
Still, nice sketch. I can't draw at all, so I'll never have that option.
On another note, there are alot of people that don't have cluttered avatars. Make sure to stick in do and don'ts list.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 am
emotion_kirakira
After a 4 hour long class
it will be spring break

I cannot think, all I can speculate is all the FUNTIMES<----wtf is that

stuff I am going to draw, finish up commissions so I can finally ******** open shop and draw StudSlick. And sleep in past 0500?

>8D

*ignores the shitton of reading I have to catch up on*

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:49 am
Voievoda
Make sure to stick in do and don'ts list.

And actually stick by it lol.

This is how I got flooded with sexy lady requests for a shop that was just supposed to be testosterone filled xd

BUT I LEARNED MY LESSON SO I CAN DRAW STUDLY MANLY MEN IN GLORIOUS NUMBERS.

with galloping abs cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 am
Morning... *rubs eyes from the sleep and goes to get her breakfast*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 am
Slick Southpaw

galloping abs cool

Galloping abs, thats a funny image...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cannot into horse legsss

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games