Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:27 pm
Sirius grinned and adjusted his position so that he could lean slightly over Remus and leave a trail of nips and kisses down the other man's neck.

"We should probably move this up to one of the dorms before everyone else comes in..." he muttered moving up to Remus' lips.

"Do you think you could gather the energy to make it up the stairs? Or am I going to have to carry you?" he asked before initiating a heated kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:30 pm
Remus let said kiss continue for a moment longer before leaning back slightly, breathing heavily. "You'll have to carry me. I don't think I could make it up the stairs if I tried. If that's all right with you," then without missing a beat, threaded his fingers through Sirius' dark hair and pulled him back into said interrupted kiss.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:37 pm
Sirius groaned. Keeping his lips locked with Remus', he managed to get off the couch and pick the other man up wrapping his arms around his waist and encouraging him to wrap his legs around Sirius' waist. He then managed to stumble to the stairs, occasionally stopping just to collect himself while continously kissing Remus.

When they finally reached the dorm room they were staying in, Sirius gently set Remus on the bed and pulled out his wand. He cast a few quick and easy spells to close and lock the door, set a silencing charm about the room, and to finally hang a sign up on the door reading "Do Not Disturb if You Value Life."

((And once again, me and Rem are completely closed off to the rest of the world being dirty little bunny rabbits, have fun, we'll jump back in soon, you guys know we can't stay away from the RP for too long without going insane))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:12 pm
Grumbling Kathryn stood up and rubbed her bloodshot eyes.

"Listen guys, I'm gonna go rest, I'm super tired" She said before stepping lazily over the bench and swooping away out of the Great hall without another word. She climbed the stairs, her legs tiptoeing up the stairs (Her heels hurt from the paw to feet transformation) and towards the landing. She didn't like the way her footsteps echoed in the empty room, as it made her feel all alone, plus it gave her an aching headache.

"Mooncalf..." She grumbled, a pain throbbing in her temple and, somewhat clumsily, crawled through the portrait hole. Making her way along she found a certain door.

"Do Not Disturb if You Value Life." She read slowly, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Must be some joke..." She thought. However, like all teenagers, her curiousity got the better of her and she tried opening the door handle, only finding it locked. Grunting she rammed into the door with her shoulder. "Someone's hiding something... I need to find out," Kathryn uttered, swiftly taking out her wand and muttering "Alohamora". Stepping gracefully into the room.

"Right, who the hell is in here? What are you hidi- OH dear god!" Kathryn exclaimed at the spectacle. "s**t! Sorry, sorry!" She pleaded before clapping a hand to her eyes and scurrying out the room and into a wall.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:22 pm
(Luny...god...I wasn't serious when I said to do that. We're crew and we're pushing the rating...that's very bad. If I get banned. I'm going to hunt you down and cut your throat.)

Not really concentrating on the fact that someone was cursing in the hall and that they'd probably been scarred for life, Remus fumbled for his wand and somehow managed to remember the spells to close the door on whoever had unlocked it (the poor scarred b*****d), and cast the imperturbable charm on it. "You n-need to work on your locking cha-charms, Sirius," he said, getting back to what he had been doing.

(And then Sirius and Remus got back to doing things that won't be mentioned here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be over here praying I don't get banned or something.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:42 am
Draco got a funny feeling. One of those feelings that you're being talked about, badly. He sure as hell hoped that they weren't talking about his narrow face. He was rather insecure about that at most times. He curled up in a ball on the bench and hid his face.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:19 pm
Luna finished with her eye-popping excitedness after Sirius' deparcher, whence she noticed Draco's current state. "Heliolice aren't that frightening. Plus, I doubt there's any here. You can't see them very well, but they rarely are indoors."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:22 pm
"Are you still blathering on about those stupid bugs?" he asked, taking his face out of the position he was in. "Please, I don't even think they exist!" he said, a definate irrated tone to his voice.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:35 pm
((Oh look bunnies! xd ))

Harry sighed as Luna turned her attention to Draco and Kathryn just got up and left, leaving him alone...or not. He looked at Tonks, sitting across from him. She looked highly amused by the events of Sirius' departure. "So...what have you been up to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:18 am
(I had a hockey game yesterday and we've been practicing alot the last couple of days.)

The portraits seemed to be in a tizzy as Minerva McGonagall strode purposefully through the halls. Many of them were flitting back and forth between portraits whispering to each other and giggling. With a sharp look, she stopped before a portrait of a group of giggling Faeries, all of them scantily clad and looking quite chipper.

"What, praytell is is that you all find so amusing?" she demanded, crossly.

"Gryffindor Tower," managed one of the Faeries before the gaggle of them dissolved into a giggle fit.

Frowning, she made her way through the hallway, up a staircase and finally, to the portrait of the Fat Lady. Her friend Violet was with her and they were both laughing madly.

"Mooncalf," Minerva said harshly. When the portrait seemed to ignore her, she frowned severly and raised her voice enough so that both of them jumped.

"Oh, Headmistress, password?" the Fat Lady asked.

"I've already told you twice. Mooncalf," the portrait swung open and she stepped into the Common Room.

Checking first the Girl's Dormitory, she discovered nothing amiss. It was in the hallway of the Boy's Dormitory that she found a student standing in the hall, hand clapped over their eyes and cursing profusely.

"Miss Theree! What in the world are you doing in the Boy's Dormitory?"  

Minerva_McGonagall

marissala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:05 pm
((Eek! Last four days, off in the boonies with no internet. Sorry.))

Hermione managed to ignore Draco after her comment, right up until the little spill he took on a puddle. She watched, a little worried, as Harry left to go talk to the Slytherin. Or taunt him. She wasn't sure if she should get up and intervene or not. She opted for not, but just for now. Instead, she watched them intently for any sign that she should do just that. There wasn't one, but she immediately regretted not intervening when Harry returned and draped himself on her, burying himself in her hair. Not knowing what went on, she wasn't sure how to react to Harry, and chose to simply pat him on the head, all the while looking worriedly at him. This was different. Very different.

When Draco decided to join them, again, Hermione simply rolled her eyes and picked her cup up with the hand that wasn't currently pinned to her side. This meant she had to stop patting Harry's head, but he wasn't doing anythng, anyway. Her cup was at her mouth when "Stubby Boardman" arrived. It stayed there until he left, Hermioine watching Sirius closely, trying not to laugh, but also not to shake her head at him. Thankfully, Harry decided to let go very soon after. Her hand had started to fall asleep. Hermione turned back ot her now bacon-less plate (she had missed Harry's hand with the fork only by an inch or two), and decided that she didn't want any more toast.

((Ngah. Bad post, but Gaia keeps logging me off!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:28 pm
Breathing deeply she tried to rid her mind of the disturbing, yet strong image of... What had happened beyond the door. She hoped the pair didn;t identify her, or else she could never look at them with a straight face.

"Miss Theree! What in the world are you doing in the Boy's Dormitory?" exclaimed the Headmistress.

"Ho shi- Oh, err... I went to look at that sign, I th-though there was something going on in there... And and... Just don't look in there, I'm sorry" She stuttered, completely losing her normally proud stance.  

Lunar_Blade

Minerva_McGonagall

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:07 pm
"You have only to apologize for an appalling excuse, now why exactly am I not allowed to look in there?" she demanded, examining said door and the sign hanging from the doorknob and then the door it's self, her eyebrows stitching together for a moment before she turned away from the door and back to Kathryn.

"Come along," she touched Kathryn's shoulder, moving her away from the wall and down toward the Common Room. "You could probably use some tea before you go back to your dorms. I believe we can have one of the House Elves bring you one. Something strong, perhaps. I will have to take five points for being in the boy's dormitory though, especially when two of our more well known alumni seem to be busy getting better aquinted than I had previous thought."

Before Kathryn had the chance to ask, she said quite simply, tapping the sides of her glasses, the tiniest hint of a smirk appearing on her face, "These aren't just so I can read Miss Granger's ridiculously miniscule print."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:51 pm
Kathryn obediently followed her Headmistress, suspicious as to why she was offering her tea at a time like this. Half listening to Mcgonagall she wondered whether she should have stayed at the Great Hall and slept there.

"..especially when two of our more well known alumni seem to be busy getting better aquinted than I had previous thought." The Headmistress said. Looking up, her head cocked in confusion. The Headmistress seemed to have anticipated this reaction:

"These aren't just so I can read Miss Granger's ridiculously miniscule print." She said gesturing to her glasses.

"You mean... There like x-ray specs!" She exclaimed.  

Lunar_Blade

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games