Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frazzleshwa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:17 pm
Let's see... my name's Michael, I'm 17. Mr. Period and the Bad Boys of Punctuation are close personal friends. Anime-wise I'm into Gundam, Naruto (Shippuden) and Death Note at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:20 pm
Ello ^^ I'm Ladi Sam ((some call me sam)) I'm new to Gaia and don't really understand this 'guild thing' but this seems to be a nice place ^^ and oops ^^' i accdently didn't post in those forum first ^^'  

Ladi Sam

Plastic Glass

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:09 pm
Hello! I'm Plastic Glass! Im sorta-kinda new to gaia! so yah....Hi!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:48 pm
hello plz give me gold im poor  

Boy dee meanie 2

Squall_or

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:56 pm
Ryoku...Friends first then anime....then family...what else is there to know?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:03 pm
Hi my name is justin but call me Giah!  

KAZ 20

Yoshitori Moriyama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Name's Moriyama. (Anthony)
I'm a rather laid back individual.
i like to breakdance
i like all kinds of music. particularly rock and classical.
If you wanna know more just look at my profile and feel free to add me as your friend.
I'm always up for some new friends =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:31 pm
hello im new to the guild my name is going to remain hidden so call me afterlife i dont have much to give but i will give as much as possible  

honored afterlife

Dawn Orchid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:30 pm
Hi, the name is Avairyana, and yes that is my real name. But you can call me Rana or Avie everyone else does. heart I'm new to Gaia online, but I really like it. Can't wait to see about this battle system too! biggrin Anyway, I LOVE My Little Ponies, and I'm 22 years old. Graduate student. Studying Psychology and Social Work, but I'm not nerdy. I'm a girly girl who LOVES to have fun, almost as much as she loves her Ponies LOL Yeah they may be childish but every girls needs something to remind her of her early innocent and carefree days. I'm still learning the kinks and twist of Gaia so bear with me, but I'm really enjoying it so far!! Oh yeah I also like to sing, dance, shop, read, write and RP. REALLY love Shopping though. I have a major ear ring, shoe and shades fetish!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:49 pm
hello,
my name is chernobyl (yes, really) but my friends call me chern. i am 27 years old and i live in washington state. i am a big fan of horror movies, anime, skateboarding, and drawing.

i am an artist (starving artist to be more precise) and i joined gaia to meet new people and share my interests with them.

Some of you may already know me from deviantart...... www.chernobylpets.deviantart.com which i still frequent, if ya ever need to find me...... so i am always available. (drop a line anytime)

it is nice to meet u all, and i look forward to becoming better acquainted.

~Chernobyl  

chernobylpets

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Blackova

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:13 am
Well,my name is Sotakara and is the only name that I have original.I love to read manga and watch anime.I'm been only on Gaia for a couple days and I do not have much money.But I donate to people even if I'm the one poor so I'm nice.

I hope I have fun on this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:56 am
Hi there! I am rooen arashi but you all may call me Rooen. I am a female with a male avvie and a love for video games that borders on addiction. I love to help people so feel free to pm me if you have a question. I will always answer to the best of my ability. I love it when people pm me so randomly sent pms are no problem! I also love to read manga and watch anime. (i read more than i watch)
helpful tips from me!
1:please refrain from foul language, there are kids here!
2:no one is kidding about hackers, be careful!
3:be literate! i like it when i understand what you're typing!
4:have fun!

RooenArashi

Vermillion Striker

Ookami-Akuryou

Lonely Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:56 am
hi im new i like all sorts of stuff lyke writing and drawing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:11 am
Hi. 17 from Denmark.  

ikiriz

nwa_fo_eva

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:35 am
hey im donte and im new to gaia i want to make friends and uh have fun make gold and complee my dream avi  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games