Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josugay

Aged Bro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 pm
Hi Im Abbymar Im 12 yrs old I wanna learn how to perfectionate my drawings. That's why I want a mentor. Anyways I love to make friends love to draw also I have examples in my public journal, I love puppies and kittens. I love the color black. I would love to draw ur avi for a cheap price thnx  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:49 pm
im jayson im 17 (going on 1 cool homeschooled so i have alot of time to work on drawing until i get a job but until then i would like to better myself so well im here to learn and im yours to mold  

plague rats in autumn

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 pm
My real name is rebekah. you can call me lady or shadow. sweatdrop
i am 13 and cant wait to get a job!!!>.<
i have been drawing as long as i remember; i even drew on the wall when i was very little. in pen. twisted
i love to draw dragons and fantasy stuff in general.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 pm
Hola! Konnichiwa! My name is Stephanie and im only 13 years old. I dont look like it but i am and im also very tall for my age but whatever. Welp my passion is to draw. Its the only thing i do everyday when i come back from school.
Im Dominican! And proud of it!
Many people think that i draw really good but i think i dont. Ironic isn't it.
When i grow up im going to be a Manga-Ka!!! Woot!!! My cousin and I are going to work together to get to our dream and that is to go to Japan and become Manga-Ka's!! xD  

Aika Yumiro

3,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Toxic Teacaakes

Shirtless Cutesmasher

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 pm
Hello, I'm s-You can call me Samuel.

I am a little older at 23, and I'm here to better myself at drawing. I used to be fairly good, but that was a very VERY long time ago, and something happened where drawing was never the same... Nowadays I do want to draw again, not only to show myself that I can do it but because I like drawing, it's fun.

I'd.... rather not show you my gallery, it's pretty craptacular. I hope you understand.

I'm into music and video games. And roller coasters. And animals. Birds and dogs mostly. I'm shy but can't shut up once I get used to people. =D I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem here though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:26 pm
Hello, My name is JJ
I'm 16 years old and I really am hoping to improve my art style to hopefully become a professional artist.
whether it can be put towards making manga.. either for profession or a "side hobby" I know it is a weeaboo thing to say..But hey, I can't do anything else but draw.
I am addicted to drawing, though my other hobbies include videogames, music. Though, you would most likely see me with a pencil in hand
I do have a gallery, and you can view it here. I know my art is alright, though I sill really need improvement. I would greatly appreciate any help from other artists  

- S p a r k l e Tits -

Man-Hungry Lunatic

SevenJanewayLufferBunnies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:47 pm
Hi, you can call me Omega. I like unusual names...>,<

I am fifteen and...a half, I would say(I'm horrible at math), and I'd like some help with my drawings that is most likely more than any tutorial can teach me.

I do more manga-esque art, but I would also like to learn realism for if I want to go into traditional art for college. Right now, though, I'm leaning towards graphic design or writing.

I like Star Trek(If that isn't painfully obvious from my Gaiattire on my avi, I LOVE cats, since I've lived with them literally since the day I was born, I love anything rainbow(I consider rainbow a color in itself instead of an amalgamation of all the different colors), and all of the other thousands of things I like.

I'm very outgoing, and will try to start up conversation where there is none.

I have a DeviantArt account, but all of my stuff is either fanfic or icons and stuff, no real drawings in there yet, so I won't post it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 am
User ImageCiaossu! I'm Hikari, 15-turning-16-soon, and I've been drawing for who knows how long! Also, I'm an anime addict.

I've been drawing anime-style art most of the time, never animals, and currently venturing to designing houses... but I won't go for Architecture...

I constantly and unconsciously change my style of drawing depending on what anime I'm watching or manga I'm reading.

I mostly draw traditional art and I really want to learn CG.

I'm open to all sorts of critiques, feedbacks, and all sorts of advices to help improve my drawing.

Thank you very much!

Hikari de Grazia

Gracious Gekko

32,825 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500

SammVitch

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Hello! It's a pleasure to be here!

I'm SammVitch, although most people just call me Sam and I'm a 17 year old artist from Melbourne, Australia. As an artist I strayed away from manga and anime art to pursue more realistic styles of drawing. It's not my first time at gaia, but it's the first time I've come back since 2005/6 so most of these great features are new to me.

Outside of art I like music to a healthy degree, and I like to play Dungeons and Dragons on occasion.

In art, I excel in portrait studies and painting techniques and often like to practice. I hope to get better in anatomy, drawing hands and generally bringing out a more fluid, human look in my drawings.

This is my deviantart page and I hopefully would like to open an art shop in the next few days.

Enough about me! Let's go forth and create!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:36 pm
Iyou
Edited by Errol McGillivray (8/6/09)

Introduce yourself and get to know the other members!

As a consideration for each other, if you want to show a sample of your work, please link using the URL button and name the image something short to minimize page stretching.

Thank you!

---------

As for me... You can call me Iyou, I guess. x] I'm currently a freshman in college and am a chemistry/Japanese double major. (Translation: dorkus giganticus.) I started out drawing anime (badly) when I was twelve but now I tend to favor more realistic styles, although I've also been experimenting in Western-style cartooning as well. I also enjoy sewing a lot, although I don't have enough time to sew as much as I'd like.

Musicals and chocolate rock my world. heart
wow thats amazing 4laugh  

athen13

Raen Check

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:56 am
Howdy everyone. =]

I'm a freshman in one of the best art colleges with plenty to offer to other artists. Surrealism, impressionism, art nouveau, and Baroque art all have a large influence on how I work, and I admire each time period and style. My illustration talents come out more obviously on Gaia, but I'm actually going to school for Advertising Design.

I have a ton of "art" knowledge, and I give great constructive criticism. If I ever come across as mean or harsh, my apologies; I always appeal to the intelligence rather than emotions. My ultimate goal is to help other artists, and become an influence in someone's artistic journey.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:45 pm
hi everyone i'm not sure if i already intro myslef but i'll do it againg just in case

hihi everyone i go by kotashi on the computer u can call me kota if u like
i love anime, manga
i have have look at over a hundred animes and over 50 mangas
i'm and computer freak so i'm on when people talk to me  

Riku-of-distance-memories

black-rain259

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Ello, I be new. My real nickname is Lo-lo. I'm soon to be junior in college. I love drawing, and really want to improve. http://mekira-san259.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 pm
Welcome newbies. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Thank you!  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

lea florens

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:39 am
Hi, I'm Christie. 24, and my Wacom Bamboo fun needs some lovin'. (Haven't drawn anything in...hmm. 9mths?)

Here to put my art to the task...and hopefully learn a few pointers along the way.  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games