Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:30 pm

nope, i am just happy biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:31 pm

biggrin that's the reason ------->

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:32 pm

o your a naturaly happy person well thats good ^^ now heres the question iv been dying to ask are you ADHD im just asking cause of the name.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:33 pm

biggrin

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:34 pm

yamabuki
o your a naturaly happy person well thats good ^^ now heres the question iv been dying to ask are you ADHD im just asking cause of the name.
nope biggrin trust me i do cheerleading, so i had to be all hyper and preppy all teh time xp so it kinda came a habit
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:35 pm

biggrin

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:36 pm

scream homework is evil its shall someday take over the world and suffocate us with its ugly, horrible, scabby, cold, creepy, sickening hands scream

biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:37 pm

hyper_azn_girl
scream homework is evil its shall someday take over the world and suffocate us with its ugly, horrible, scabby, cold, creepy, sickening hands scream

biggrin
eek .
Now that's one major moodswing.

*waiter*

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:38 pm

so your a cheerleader huh. you get to were short skirts and all. ^^ i promise not to picture....just playing, im done with school besides your much too young for me to be thinking about right. ^^ i hope you become captain for your team. you must be strong to do that too.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:39 pm

yamabuki
so your a cheerleader huh. you get to were short skirts and all. ^^ i promise not to picture....just playing, im done with school besides your much too young for me to be thinking about right. ^^ i hope you become captain for your team. you must be strong to do that too.
gawd i hate cgeerleading, i just do it to tease this b**** who suck at cheerleading but wants to be on teh cheer squad

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:45 pm

scream " No No don't come any closer... plaes... don't ... i am in enough pain as it is.. please... ahhhh nooo--"
"it is too late my pretty, homeowrk is taking over the world, now let me cut you so that you can die a slow slow death when you eventually bleed to death, after that i will take the blood and suck on it as my desert after your body"
"NEVER"
"Don't try to run awway you know you can't"
"NEVER-- AHHHH!!!"
*blood drips slowly out of my body wich is slowly starting to loose it life*
"ahh i can see your tortured soul rising slowly from your helpless body"
"the only reason why its tortured is becasue of you homework
"soon your body shall be lifeless" scream

biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:46 pm

sweatdrop

*waiter*

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:47 pm

yamabuki
i hate skirts the effin teacher last year got mine two sizes too small
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:49 pm

biggrin be happy

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:50 pm

now for that homework i suggest a big flamthrower, for the skirt issue well its suppose to be small thats the point, but if you dislike doing it dont do it.
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games