Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:57 pm
Once at the campsite and he was let go of, Kazu snarled in pain and laid there on the ground and slowly huddled up, gripping his shoulder. " ********." He mumbled and took another deep breath. " Your mother wanted me to take down Lioh and Magnus." He finally said and sucked in another deep breath, he was in a lot of pain. " It's fine, This is just a small damper plan. Magnus will come for me and I'll be able to plan better out here." He said as he relaxed and laid on his back trying to think. " You and Jen need to return back to Demon world. It's safer for both of you there right now." He finally said and arched his leg.

In the bush, was rattling and snarling.

Jen stared at Mona and ripped his elbow free. " I am her Hound, She is my partner and I will always be loyal to Iaffrette. I don't care what happens to me for helping her. My Father never raised a Coward." Jen said staring at Mona. " Whatever you and Kazuhiro have planned. I'm sure got more harder to deal with. But you two are smart. You'll figure it out." Jen said and moved taking a step back and holding his hand out to open a gate to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:00 am
Iaffrette crouched next to Kazu, examining the wound. "We will have to cross our fingers and hope that Jen can bring medical supplies. All I can do is sear the wound." She explained, frowning. "Jen and I will not run, either. If Magnus wants to come after you, he will gave me to deal with." She squeezed his hand looked up at the bush and sound of growling. She shifted, moving between Kazu and the bush, taking a small knife from her hip and holding it up in a defensive stance. "Show yourself."

Mona growled a bit. "It was going fine up until just now. Go! Do not stay here!" She turned going back to Lioh and muttering. "My Lord, i will leave at once to retrieve them both."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:33 am
Kazu sucked in another deep breath and forced himself to sit up. He was fading, getting weaker and tired. He slowly glanced around and reached for Iaffrette. “ come sear this would closed.” He mumbled and hissed from the pain again as he doubled forward shaking.

The growling slowly stopped and Magnus stumbled out, he looked different like his body was changing. It was black and he had four arms and his body was twisted...he looked like he was becoming a void creature.

Lioh twisted and grabbed Jen and held his arm tightly, there was a loud crack as the young mans arm broke and Jen let out a scream of pain and was shaking. “ Go find them. I will deal with jens punishment.” Lioh hissed.

Jen snarled and stood there shaking with the broken arm and a angry Lioh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:41 am
Iaffrette stared, wide eyed as Magnus walked out into view. "Gods below...Magnus what did you do to yourself?" She recognized the void that had taken over him, but it still shocked her to see a hellion touched by it. She steadied herself, blocking Magnus from Kazu. "Not good...Kazuhiro you are not, under any circumstances, allowed to die on me. Understand?" She kept her eyes on Magnus, reaching back with her free hand and gripped his shoulder, heating it up to sear the wound quickly.

Mona froze, hearing the crack of Jenchos arm. Her arm twitched as she reacted almost reaching out to stop Lioh, but catching herself. She clenched her jaw and balled her fist. Expression blank. "My lord. As punishment for Jenchos actions, might i suggest he helps me track down Iaffrette and Kazuhiro, and have him watch as the Silver bat is executed." She kept her tone professional, and she would need a hound to find the others.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:41 am
Kazu snarled and gripped the ground under him and let out a scream of pain. He was shaking and moved forcing his eyes open after and looking toward his shoulder and hissed in pain before pushing himself up a little. " Iaffrette. What happen to him." He mumbled staring at the ******** up looking Magnus. He shifted and moved reaching into pocket looking for a needle and glanced at Iaffrette. " I'm sorry Red. Don't hate me alright?" He said and slammed the needle into his arm.

Magnus moved and took another step forward before running toward them.He moved three of his arms He went for Iaffrette going to grab her, he wanted to rip her apart. " I'm..kill you IAffrette." Magnus said snarling and went to attack Iaffrette. " I want....to touch you." He said staring at Iaffrette. He wanted to do more than Kill IAffrette.

Jen stared at Mona pissed and then it clicked before he glanced to the side. " Take him with you then. Kill this silver bat." Lioh snarled and smacked Jen one more time walking away, Even Lioh was starting to look a little weird.

Jen shifted and looked at Mona and moved holding his broken arm and stared at her with his now red face. " Come on, Let's go now. I know where Iaffrette took Kazuhiro. " Jen said and moved melting into his hell form. He let out a screech when he put weight on his hurt arm and ignored it and looked at Mona, and nodded to his back to let her on so he could run.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:24 am
Iaffrette moved to stay out of the way of the arms, side stepping and dodging before moving forward and swiping at Magnus with the hunting knife, trying to put distance between him and Kazuhiro. "Im putting you in the void Magnus. You cant be here like that!" Her instincts were taking over, years of hunting void creatures kicking in. The fact that it was Magnus and she already hated him was just fuel for the fire. She snarled and pushed him back physically, flames coming off her as her tail whipped behind her with a snap.

Mona nodded, helping Jen and watching as he shifted forms. "I will fly and follow you, you can support the extra weight with a broken leg." She instructed, letting her wings out.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:32 am
Magnus stumbled back a few times before he snarled and he went to grab her again. He was much slower like this but his strength was crazy. He moved going to grab Her and went for her arm to throw her down and using another arm to grip her hip. “ I want you, I ******** want you. That flame that flame looks so yummy” he said drooling, he was trying to go after her the best he could. He needed that flame. His extra arms going insane trying to attack the woman.

Jen looked at Mona before he nodded and started to run, he was slower but he was running the best he could toward the camp. He snarled once and awhile from pain and started to slow down coming to the camp and saw A void creature and Iaffrette and ran toward her and him and went to attack Magnus before going flying from a hit from the arms and landed beside Kazu and whines from the pain.

Kazu snarled and tried to get up and was shaking. He looked toward Mona and everything else and tried to push himself up and forced himself to stand and was shaking. The drug he put himself wasn’t helping st all. “ ********.” He said and puked again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:44 pm
Iaffrette growled before giving an angry screech, a sound Furys made when in a fight. She moved forward, her arm being caught and hitting the ground a moment as Magnus talked about wanting her flame. "Release me!" She moved her leg up and kicked at him. As Jen charged and ran into Magnus, she rolled and shoved him again, moving forward to drive the blade into his chest and force him toward the barrier.

Mona looked up, hearing the screech and dove, slamming into Magnus and knocking him further back. "How did a void creature get this far in?" She demanded, not realizing it was Magnus  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:53 pm
Kazu shifted and hugged himself and stood there and stumbled toward Mona. “ that’s...that’s Magnus...that’s what happen....that drug I abused here. That’s what happens when you take it for a long time.” Kazu said and sucked in a deep breath and was still shaking. He moved and shuddered a little before he started to run and moved reaching for his blade and ran toward Magnus to attack him. He wasn’t doing good at all but he wanted to keep Iaffrette safe.

Jen snarled and got up and whines from his leg before changing forms and gripping his weapon now on hand. He snarled again and waited.

Magnus snarled and ran toward Iaffrette and ignored the weapon at his chest before going to throw his arms to hit Iaffrette hard. He wanted to knock her out to eat her, that flame. He snarled and felt a hit from Kazuhiro and twisted around grabbing onto the silver bat. It was then went Magnus snarled and through the silver bat demon right into the void barrier and twisted around staring st Iaffrette and gripped his wound running toward her to attack her again.

Jen twisted seeing kazu go into the void and yelled. “ Kazy! No!” Jen said and starred at the barrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:36 pm
Iaffrette stumbled back, one of the hands cracking her on the side of the head, leaving a decent gash at the her temple and knocking her to the ground. Her vision swam for a moment as she moved to get back up to her feet, feeling dizzy from the hit. She blinked, trying to focus as she saw Kazu go after Magnus and be thrown into the void. "KAZUHIRO!" she moved, trying to go for the barruer before She was stopped by Magnus coming after her again. She snarled loudly, teeth bared and eyes burning as she moved to slash at Magnus with her claws. She was slower, and her anger was urning her flame down quicker with being so close to the void.

Mona moved, crouching by Jen and helping him up. "Jencho, get away from the barrier! Your flame will be start to die out!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:11 pm
Moving a little Kazu laid in the void and started to scream. He was in pain and his skin pull and changing on him. He let out another yell and moved gripping the ground behind him and moved hitting the barrier and screamed again.

Jen moved struggling with Mona and tried to push her away. “ No! I have to get Kazuhiro!!” Jen yelled trying to get free from Mona to get to the barrier not worried about his flame.

Magnus moves laughing and when he hit Iaffrette and went at her again but went to grab her Throat and went down to bite her arm trying to get a good bite into it. “ Give me your flame!” Magnus snarled before he went flying off Iaffrette and hit the trees and sat there.

Standing there was Kazu, black and purple from the void, two large wings with small horns and muscles and his eyes where glowing stangly and he had large teeth. He was hunched over breathing heavy and stared at Magnus and spun around staring at Mona, Iaffrette and Jen and let out a growl. He was having issues controlling himself but his wounds where gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:32 pm
Iaffrette moved, trying to dodge but miss judging the distance. She was still dizzy from the previous hit to the head. She dug her claws into Magnus Arm, choking as he grabbed her throat and got her onto the ground. She ripped at him with her free hand, trying to kick and pull him off her. She dug her claws in trying to breath and scream as he attempted to bite her arm. She blinked, inhaling sharply as Magnus was sent flying. She coughed, rubbing at her neck and taking a few more deep breaths as she looked up at the void creature that threw Magnus. She blinked, staring at the new comer "k...kazu?"

Mona moved, dragging Jencho back. "You cant help him, not in your condition." She gripped his shoulders and stood infront of him. "Please Jencho, i have to help Iaffrette, I can not help ger and protect you at the same time." She turned, undoing her scimitar and went toward Magnus, she stopped though, watching the new Void Creature walk over and throw Magnus aside like he was nothing. "What in the three realms...."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:54 pm
Moving a little Kazu chuckled and walked toward Magnus and his hand shotnout and he started laughing as he picked up Magnus and stared at him before his mouth open with a bunch of teeth and he ran at Magnus again trying to rip him apart. He snarled laughing mixed into it as he sunk his mouth into Magnus and started to rip him apart. Dropping the hellion void creature he turned around and smiled and dragged the dead body slightly behind him as he walked toward Iaffrette and was drooling. “ Honeygold flame..::so yummy...” he mumbled as he walked.

Jen struggled a little and pulled himself from Mona and pushed her. “ Go to iaffrette... I’ll deal with..kazy. What the ******** happen to him..” he mumbled scared of course but worried. “ can..can we save him?” Jen asked staring at the new void creature infront of them. He was trying his hardest to dim his flame.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:24 pm
Iaffrette stared, partially in shock at Kazuhiros transformation, and partially terrified at what she was seeing. She scrambled, getting to her feet and taking a couple steps back away from him as he approached her, hearing him talking about her flame. "Kazu, please...its Iaffrette..." she held her hands up as if to ward him off or stop him, but she stopped when she felt her back hit the barrier and hissed, pulling away from it.

"Iaffrette! Get away from him!" Mona moved, quickly approaching Kazu and movibg to grab his arm, sword at the ready in her free hand. "Kazuhiro, stop! Dont you dare touch her!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:57 pm
Kazu kept walking, his head tilted to the side as he smiled and stared at her before running toward her, he was stopped though from Mona dropping his arm and staring at Mona and showed his teeth going to pull away and froze staring at her flame and tilted his head and smirked and went to bite her. " Your flame...pretty...strong. Give." He said as drool ran down his mouth as he twisted to bite at Mona, his senses gone.

Jen scrambled up from the ground and ran toward Iaffrette and stood by her moving his spear in his none broken arm and glanced at her. "....I...i don't want to say it...But Iaffrette....his void. We need to...we need to.." He couldn't bring himself to say kill. But he knew it had to happen. " We have to. "

Hiei moved, he was awake and slowly rolled over and went to shake Neko awake in Fear but it didn't last long He was being ripped off the bed and slammed up into the wall. " Your seals are s**t." The voice said and looked at Neko and smiled. " Mmmm She's a treat." He said and chuckled before going to punch Hiei in the face. " Your castle guards are dead. Good thing all your other staff is busy or gone." He added with a sick smile.

Ayame moved standing beside the bed, her hand on the puppet keeping Neko from moving at this point. " Moring sweetie. How was your sleep? We let you both rest for a tad before attacking....are you two ready for a fun time?" She asked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games