Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ensign Lewis

Versatile Bloodsucker

6,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:03 pm
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis
Need an idea for a hair style like Irvine from FFVIII... Any ideas?
i barely remember what he looked like but i thought ur avi looked like him when i saw it D:

Nah, unfortunately my friend, he has a pony tail and I haven't one... Was hoping for an idea from one of y'all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:05 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings

Ahhhh, the bubbles are moving!
They're going outside the bowl but omg.
I have no words.
Just.
Ssdlfkjsfd.
-Slides you closer, bowl and all.-
stupid bubles. stare
*being slidded* .3.  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:07 pm
Ensign Lewis
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis
i barely remember what he looked like but i thought ur avi looked like him when i saw it D:

Nah, unfortunately my friend, he has a pony tail and I haven't one... Was hoping for an idea from one of y'all.
i was thinking that he did but 'cowboy with ponytail' is literally all that i remember haha :'D

good luck with that tho DX i spent forever looking for a ponytail for tsnegy :/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis

i was thinking that he did but 'cowboy with ponytail' is literally all that i remember haha :'D

I found one that will do just nicely... Thanks for the luck!!!! emotion_yatta  

Ensign Lewis

Versatile Bloodsucker

6,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:25 pm
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
er...?
*ahem*
marshmallows?

Like... the food? Or sweets, I guess sweatdrop
why are u all eating marshmallows instead of working? stare reno is behind this, isn't he? * whips out clipboard and takes notes * "eating marshmallows instead of working." *scribble* emotion_donotwant

redface L-lunch...?
it's alright. emotion_donotwant i'm sure YOU were vigilantly on task. this was certainly all reno's fault. certainly.

♪♫ Thank you, Sir whee
it was totally ALL Reno's idea!! crying
So what have you been doing in your absence? gaia_kittenstar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:26 pm
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

>>Oh scream FIX IT GOOGLE!!!!! scream emotion_donotwant <<
i still can't get it to work :c i even went and downloaded falsh again and like looked at all the settings and it's set to allow falsh and has gaia added to the safelist and all that and it still just doesn't work. it works on my japanese game that i play but it doesn't work on gaia

>> WTF emotion_donotwant that's REALLLLY something
it just seems like gaia WANTS to make you angry (which wouldn't surprise me, I have to be honest. I think they like to make us cry)<<
a while back they announced chrome was gonna stop supporting flash and i was worried cuz i wouldn't be able to play my jp game anymore, but that one still works. but the animated items and aquariums on gaia stopped working and none of my settings would fix it so i was assuming it didn't work for anyone cuz they stopped supporting it.... so annoying >< *throws chrome*

>>OMG UR AVI THO
I don't use chrome often, TBH, I find it to be more troublesome than firefox<<
they have roxas's hair in animals size but no sora hair :'c they haveon ehtat's ... kinda close... but the only one that comes in brown, of course they made that one super rare >_>

but aside from that ISN'T IT JUST ADORBS? emotion_kirakira ~

sooo cute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image "Mannnn it's been forever since i had a place to sit around you guys, hope you didnt forget about me at least." Sitting down onto the floor he sighed looking up at the other adults around the camp out, he questioned if he remembered most of the peoples names not to mention of where they were from.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:29 am
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

it just seems like gaia WANTS to make you angry (which wouldn't surprise me, I have to be honest. I think they like to make us cry)<<
a while back they announced chrome was gonna stop supporting flash and i was worried cuz i wouldn't be able to play my jp game anymore, but that one still works. but the animated items and aquariums on gaia stopped working and none of my settings would fix it so i was assuming it didn't work for anyone cuz they stopped supporting it.... so annoying >< *throws chrome*

>>OMG UR AVI THO
they have roxas's hair in animals size but no sora hair :'c they haveon ehtat's ... kinda close... but the only one that comes in brown, of course they made that one super rare >_>

i was like so excited that i was able to get all the items for it cB~ almost enough to forgive gaia for all the stuff i can't find/can't afford/can't whatever  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:30 am
Just A Coffee Stain
[img/left]https://78.media.tumblr.com/efbae023c050203b465a09491b044cdc/tumblr_p5om6vZ57O1w6emw9o1_r1_400.gif[/imgleft]24] "Mannnn it's been forever since i had a place to sit around you guys, hope you didnt forget about me at least." Sitting down onto the floor he sighed looking up at the other adults around the camp out, he questioned if he remembered most of the peoples names not to mention of where they were from.
dat is some very large fonts right there D:
BUT HI HELLO
* scoots bowl closer *
HOW ARE YOU???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:31 am
Ensign Lewis
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis
Sora with Wings
Ensign Lewis

I found one that will do just nicely... Thanks for the luck!!!! emotion_yatta
were you able to get it? 8D  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:35 am
dumb chrome. if i go to my aquarium page to feed my fishes, the tank works and i can see my animated bubbles. but on all the rest of the site it says "click to run flash" Bl .....................  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:38 am
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
er...?
*ahem*
marshmallows?

Like... the food? Or sweets, I guess sweatdrop
why are u all eating marshmallows instead of working? stare reno is behind this, isn't he? * whips out clipboard and takes notes * "eating marshmallows instead of working." *scribble* emotion_donotwant

redface L-lunch...?
it's alright. emotion_donotwant i'm sure YOU were vigilantly on task. this was certainly all reno's fault. certainly.

♪♫ Thank you, Sir whee
hard at work obviously, hard at work. * TAPS PAPERS ON DESK *

it seems like it would be more fitting if the thread owas named "the turk coffee break room" lolololol since red xiii sort of never actually comes here cough ahem. ninja  

Kaiba-Muffin

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:34 am
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng

redface L-lunch...?

♪♫ Thank you, Sir whee
hard at work obviously, hard at work. * TAPS PAPERS ON DESK *

it seems like it would be more fitting if the thread owas named "the turk coffee break room" lolololol since red xiii sort of never actually comes here cough ahem. ninja

Ooh!!! That's a good idea!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:35 am
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

>>OMG UR AVI THO

i was like so excited that i was able to get all the items for it cB~ almost enough to forgive gaia for all the stuff i can't find/can't afford/can't whatever

allllmoooost...
they still love to tease us crying

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:40 am
Just A Coffee Stain
User Image

whoa, I thought I met myself there for a second.

...again.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games