Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:38 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312

He gave her a nod of his head. "Of course. The offer still stands if you change your mind. " He moved to settle down when a chunk of crystal landed near him, causing him to roll out of the way and back onto his feet. He drew his sword and he stood rooted in horror as she was lifted into the air along with the crystals and pulled by an unseen force. "MINA! HOLD ON!"

The Wargs were momentarily distracted, but soon gave chance after their mistress. Sha soon sheathed his sword and muttering an incantation, his eyes glowed a brilliant white and he took off running. To the untrained eye, he moved like a blur. He soon caught up to the Wargs and before long, he was leading in front. He pulled out a glaive from his robes and tossed it, seeking to shatter the crystals which he hoped would bring Mina back down to earth and to safety.

*Sha's glaive strikes a crystal dead center, but the crystal only rings, while the glaive bounces off, while Mina crashes through several branches and finds herself pinned against a strong oak tree. Little by little, she starts to slide to the edge of the tree's trunk.*

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*
"Eet ees ze DAMNED CRYSTALS!!!! Damn zhem to destruction!"
*With those words, Mina immediately begins to strip. with great effort, she manages to pull her skirt and corset up over her head, freeing the crystals beneath and then reaching her left hand over to her out stretched right arm, struggles to pull her right silk gauntlet off.*
"Zhe Food mating b a s t a r d who's doing zhis to me vill pay!!!" scream

*As soon as Mina gets her right gauntlet off, the crystals in her left pull her off the tree and she is sent flying through the woods.*

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"
*Mina screams, as crystals in her gauntlet pull her from the tree.*
"ATTTERCOOOOP!!!!!! Verdammte Scheiße Zucht B a s t a r d Arschloch Welpe Essen Schwein Paarung drei Beinen Sohn von einem Fisch Erbrechen Gesicht Nase rapping deginerate Samen saugen!!!..." scream stressed evil

He glowered as the glaive simply bounced off the crystal and he caught it easily as it ricocheted back to him. Easily stowing it away, he did his best to keep up with her. He saw he hit hard against the tree and a brief glimmer of hope flared up in him as Mina tried desperately to free herself from the influence of the crystals' pull. As he was almost there, the crystals pulled her away from him. He bent over trying to get air back into his lungs.

Hearing her frantic cries and seeing the fear in her eyes gave him his second wind and he tore off after her. He reached out his hand grabbed her left hand. "Don't let go. Try and reach your other hand to me." He knew that if he could get the other gaunlet off, she would be freed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:16 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*
*With those words, Mina immediately begins to strip. with great effort, she manages to pull her skirt and corset up over her head, freeing the crystals beneath and then reaching her left hand over to her out stretched right arm, struggles to pull her right silk gauntlet off.*

*As soon as Mina gets her right gauntlet off, the crystals in her left pull her off the tree and she is sent flying through the woods.*

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"
"ATTTERCOOOOP!!!!!! Verdammte Scheiße Zucht B a s t a r d Arschloch Welpe Essen Schwein Paarung drei Beinen Sohn von einem Fisch Erbrechen Gesicht Nase rapping deginerate Samen saugen!!!..." scream stressed evil

He glowered as the glaive simply bounced off the crystal and he caught it easily as it ricocheted back to him. Easily stowing it away, he did his best to keep up with her. He saw he hit hard against the tree and a brief glimmer of hope flared up in him as Mina tried desperately to free herself from the influence of the crystals' pull. As he was almost there, the crystals pulled her away from him. He bent over trying to get air back into his lungs.

Hearing her frantic cries and seeing the fear in her eyes gave him his second wind and he tore off after her. He reached out his hand grabbed her left hand. "Don't let go. Try and reach your other hand to me." He knew that if he could get the other gaunlet off, she would be freed.
*the sky and the tree tops sparkle with millions of shards of the des crystals, flying and swirling through the air as if dancing, and reflecting off the light of the the rising sun. All those crystals descend and circle around shinryu along with Sha and Mina, still trying to shake off the shards in her possession. *

User Image
*The whirlwind is nausiating. to keep her consitution, Mina looks back at Sha , tightening her grip on his wrist, and focuses on him. Her look of surprise that he had mistaken for fear now replaced by a seathing rage with her fangs bared and an intent to kill reflected in her enraged eyes.*
"ZHAT DRAGON EES GOING TO PAY FOR ZHIS HUMILIATION!"
*She screams, snarling angrily.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:48 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Oh, aye..."
*Aileeen answers as she takes a red cabbage from one of the metal crates.*
"It be soundin like Lady Shwartzvind be avin a wee bit o trouble, up north... An, headin this way, real fast..."
*Turning on her heal, Aileen giggles a bit and then returns to the hospice tent.*

Petra sits up from her nap in the wagon she stretches and yawns. "I'm still tired but now I'm hungry ahhh." Petra says as her stomach rumbles, she flips the tarp off of herself that she was using as a blanket and gets to her hooves jumping out of the wagon Petra stretches again and noticing Aileen and follows her into the tent wrapping her arms around Aileen and brings her into an embrace unintentionally smothering her with her breasts. "You look like you could use a hand there little one." Petra says as she rests her cheek on top of Aileen's head.

"Hmmm?"
*Aileen hums, looking up at Petra as she almost drops the food she gathered.*
"Oh, ello, Petra.":
*She says.*
"Di ye know anythin aboot cookin haggis?"

Petra pulls apart from Aileen slightly and look down at her. "Cooking yes but what in Akumachi's fiery backside is haggis?" Petra says looking confused.

*Sheep stomach stuffed wit meat n barley!"
*Aileen answers.*

"Though other vegetables, such as cabbage can be added, An, Ah be makin dew wit pig, deer, an elk, instead o sheep... the meat be organ meant, such as the heart, or liver."

Petra giggles musically. "You're quite the Joker... oh you're serious why would you eat the entrails of animals? The only thing those parts are good for are feeding the hounds but I suppose some elderly of my kind do like the heart and liver but anyways I'll give you a hand if you wish."

*Aileen lowers her head to look forward and closes her eyes and growls for a breif moment as she shifts into her Brydewolf form, golden furred with furry elfin ears and a black button canine nose.*
"Ye callin me people hounds?"
*She asks, looking back at Petra, with a malicious grin that esxoses her sharp fangs.*
"Meat is meat, it dinnae matter wha part o the body it be comin from."
*She says, shrugging Petra off and placing the organs on the ice table withe the rest o the stakes and haggis she has already prepared.*
"Other predators dinnae be carin wha part o their kill they be eatin, so why should we?"
*Aileen theb begins to notice the comotion outside and heds for the tebt entrance.*
"One momment..."
*She says, ducking outside. Upon her emergance, Aileen is greeted by the sight of Shinryu stning in the middle of a whirlwind of crystals and sees Mina and She being hurld around in its current. the sight has Aileen smiling from ear to ear, as she points with her right hand and begins to laugh loudly.*: lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"

*the sky and the tree tops sparkle with millions of shards of the des crystals, flying and swirling through the air as if dancing, and reflecting off the light of the the rising sun. All those crystals descend and circle around shinryu along with Sha and Mina, still trying to shake off the shards in her possession. *

User Image
*The whirlwind is nausiating. to keep her consitution, Mina looks back at Sha , tightening her grip on his wrist, and focuses on him. Her look of surprise that he had mistaken for fear now replaced by a seathing rage with her fangs bared and an intent to kill reflected in her enraged eyes.*

* Luminova swallows a mouthful of orange.*
" Oh dear..."
*She says.*
"How unfortunate..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:45 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"

User Image

"I know you're upset, but one thing at a time Mina. See if you are able to get your other hand closer to me." He moved his focus to her other gaunlet as he stretched his own hand and tried to exert as much willpower of his own to help counteract the effects of the crystals so that he would be able to remove the gaunlet. Inch by inch, he was able to get a light grip on her other hand and he fumbled with the gaunlet, yet he felt his grip slipping and he had to give up the effort in order to keep her from slipping away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:05 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Hmmm?"
"Oh, ello, Petra.":
*She says.*

Petra pulls apart from Aileen slightly and look down at her. "Cooking yes but what in Akumachi's fiery backside is haggis?" Petra says looking confused.

*Aileen answers.*

"Though other vegetables, such as cabbage can be added, An, Ah be makin dew wit pig, deer, an elk, instead o sheep... the meat be organ meant, such as the heart, or liver."

Petra giggles musically. "You're quite the Joker... oh you're serious why would you eat the entrails of animals? The only thing those parts are good for are feeding the hounds but I suppose some elderly of my kind do like the heart and liver but anyways I'll give you a hand if you wish."

*Aileen lowers her head to look forward and closes her eyes and growls for a breif moment as she shifts into her Brydewolf form, golden furred with furry elfin ears and a black button canine nose.*
*She asks, looking back at Petra, with a malicious grin that esxoses her sharp fangs.*
*She says, shrugging Petra off and placing the organs on the ice table withe the rest o the stakes and haggis she has already prepared.*
"Other predators dinnae be carin wha part o their kill they be eatin, so why should we?"
*Aileen theb begins to notice the comotion outside and heds for the tebt entrance.*
"One momment..."
*She says, ducking outside. Upon her emergance, Aileen is greeted by the sight of Shinryu stning in the middle of a whirlwind of crystals and sees Mina and She being hurld around in its current. the sight has Aileen smiling from ear to ear, as she points with her right hand and begins to laugh loudly.*: lol

Petra follows Aileen out of the tent and looks over to where Aileen's pointing, Petra puts her hands to either side of her mouth and yells at shinryu. "Catch them you great lump." In a more reserved voice Petra looks at Aileen. "I didn't mean to offend you Aileen, I only meant on my Island the entrails are what we feed are hunting hounds after a kill, I know your not a hound same goes for your people." Petra says with tears in her eyes as she grabs Aileen's hand holding it close to her chest. "i'm sorry"  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:03 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Hmmm?"
"Oh, ello, Petra.":
*She says.*

*Aileen answers.*

"One momment..."

Petra follows Aileen out of the tent and looks over to where Aileen's pointing, Petra puts her hands to either side of her mouth and yells at shinryu. "Catch them you great lump." In a more reserved voice Petra looks at Aileen. "I didn't mean to offend you Aileen, I only meant on my Island the entrails are what we feed are hunting hounds after a kill, I know your not a hound same goes for your people." Petra says with tears in her eyes as she grabs Aileen's hand holding it close to her chest. "i'm sorry"

*Aileen pulls her hand from Petra's grasp and folds her arms.*
"Dinnae worry tae much aboot it..."
*She says, changing back to her human form.*
"Ah only be teasin ye, ya big softy... Though, there be some o us who dinnae like bein compared tae dogs... Or,hearin tha ye only be tossin em yer garbage... After all... They be related tae wolves, which we also consider tae be our folk an be known tae mate an raise families with."
*Aileen continues to watch as Mina flies around in the whirlwind of crystals.*
"Karma sure does bite one in the arse,doesn't it?"
*She asks.*
"Jus wait til Tyrius gets his jus desserts..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:57 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen answers.*

"One momment..."

"Ah only be teasin ye, ya big softy... Though, there be some o us who dinnae like bein compared tae dogs... Or,hearin tha ye only be tossin em yer garbage... After all... They be related tae wolves, which we also consider tae be our folk an be known tae mate an raise families with."
*She asks.*

"Well if your desserts are anything like your haggis his end will come swiftly." Petra says as she giggles to herself.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:08 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen answers.*

"One momment..."

*She asks.*

"Well if your desserts are anything like your haggis his end will come swiftly." Petra says as she giggles to herself.

"Ah'm gonna put em in the grave tha Ah should o had!"
*Aileen snarls with a scowl, as she digs her nails into her arms.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:46 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"One momment..."

*She asks.*

"Ah'm gonna put em in the grave tha Ah should o had!"
*Aileen snarls with a scowl, as she digs her nails into her arms.*

Petra put her hands over Aileen's self-inflicted injury. "Don't do that there's no point weakening yourself you must be stronger and uninjured to fight, You're going to do great things Aileen's and I hope I'm there to see the light shining off of you." Petra say's as she pulls Aileen into a hug.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"

User Image

*the spinning and circling of the crystals slow down and close in amdnform around shinryu and a flash of blue light shine and fade out revealing shinryu in his armor with mina fused to shinryu's left shoulder. Mina has her left forearm inside his armor all except for her elbow and hangs with her back to him and she holds Sha above the ground with her right hand.* " alright nura, get rea-" *shinryu looks around and see's that nura is gone back to the camp* " Des: wow, that was a complete waste of time......so.... What do you want to do about those two?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:03 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"

User Image

*the spinning and circling of the crystals slow down and close in amdnform around shinryu and a flash of blue light shine and fade out revealing shinryu in his armor with mina fused to shinryu's left shoulder. Mina has her left forearm inside his armor all except for her elbow and hangs with her back to him and she holds Sha above the ground with her right hand.* " alright nura, get rea-" *shinryu looks around and see's that nura is gone back to the camp* " Des: wow, that was a complete waste of time......so.... What do you want to do about those two?"

User Image
*Struggling in vain to get free, Mina attempts to pull herself and Sha up with her left arm, which despite her more than sufficient strength, she finds to be futile because of the position of her arm and ends up kicking her leg, in an attempt to swing herself free, just missing Sha's head with her right foot.*
"Vhat Zhe @#%¥$@ ees zhis, you stupid vurm!?"
*She screams in rage.*
"Vhat's zhe beeg*idea!? Release me at vonce!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"

User Image

User Image
*Struggling in vain to get free, Mina attempts to pull herself and Sha up with her left arm, which despite her more than sufficient strength, she finds to be futile because of the position of her arm and ends up kicking her leg, in an attempt to swing herself free, just missing Sha's head with her right foot.*
*She screams in rage.*

*shinryu looks at his left shoulder and see's mina stuck to his shoulder then rolls his eyes, only to realize the situation and gives off a sarcastic smirk 😏, and says* "oh no, my arm is so itchy, *goans* what ever shall i do.... Oh wait i know exactly what to do. " *shinryu takes his right claws amd his talons extent longer with pointed tips looking very sharp. Maybe about the length of his arm*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:36 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image

User Image
*She screams in rage.*

*shinryu looks at his left shoulder and see's mina stuck to his shoulder then rolls his eyes, only to realize the situation and gives off a sarcastic smirk 😏, and says* "oh no, my arm is so itchy, *goans* what ever shall i do.... Oh wait i know exactly what to do. " *shinryu takes his right claws amd his talons extent longer with pointed tips looking very sharp. Maybe about the length of his arm*

User Image
*Mina releases Sha, letting him fall to the ground, and begins to flail her three limbs wildly. The fall brief enough for an Elf to handle with ease.*
"Idiot!"
*Mina screams.*
"Duumkoff! Attercop! I'll have your head for a trophy for zhis, you brain dead snake! I'll shove eet up your scaly arse!!!" scream
*Mina then bursts into fit of vicious incoherent barks and snarls while her eyes flash a bright silver and she begins to beat her right elbow hard against Shinryu's shoulder. The fourth blow strikes so hard That it cracks Shinryu's crystal armor and busts her elbow, as she gives a loud yelp of pain. Realizing the futility of that, she then turns her head left and bites into her shoulder, causing blood to flow down her side. She bites again, and again, chewing through her own deltoid! Reaching the bone, she bites down and turns and twists her head until it snaps. Crunching through the broken ends, she then proceeds to chew through the rest, until her arm is completely severed and she drops to the ground. With her right elbow now healed, Mina turns to face Shinryu and reaching into the bloody stump of her left shoulder, rips out the remaining bone and tosses it to the ground. She then forms a prosthetic bone of ice in her right hand and puts it in its place. Her flesh soon takes hold and begins to grow around it, forming new muscles and fur. Forming a pair of two more prosthetic ice bones,which are obviously intended to form a new forearm. Mina looks Shinryu right in the face, her maw red and dripping with blood and her her eyes flashing bright silver as she burns with a silver tipped golden flame.*
"Give me back my arm ..."
*She snarls fiercely.*
"Or, so help me, I VILL TAKE EET BACK!" evil mad  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image

User Image
*She screams in rage.*

*Mina releases Sha, letting him fall to the ground, and begins to flail her three limbs wildly. The fall brief enough for an Elf to handle with ease.*
"Idiot!"
*Mina screams.*
"Duumkoff! Attercop! I'll have your head for a trophy for zhis, you brain dead snake! I'll shove eet up your scaly arse!!!" scream
*Mina then bursts into fit of vicious incoherent barks and snarls while her eyes flash a bright silver and she begins to beat her right elbow hard against Shinryu's shoulder. The fourth blow strikes so hard That it cracks Shinryu's crystal armor and busts her elbow, as she gives a loud yelp of pain. Realizing the futility of that, she then turns her head left and bites into her shoulder, causing blood to flow down her side. She bites again, and again, chewing through her own deltoid! Reaching the bone, she bites down and turns and twists her head until it snaps. Crunching through the broken ends, she then proceeds to chew through the rest, until her arm is completely severed and she drops to the ground. With her right elbow now healed, Mina turns to face Shinryu and reaching into the bloody stump of her left shoulder, rips out the remaining bone and tosses it to the ground. She then forms a prosthetic bone of ice in her right hand and puts it in its place. Her flesh soon takes hold and begins to grow around it, forming new muscles and fur. Forming a pair of two more prosthetic ice bones,which are obviously intended to form a new forearm. Mina looks Shinryu right in the face, her maw red and dripping with blood and her her eyes flashing bright silver as she burns with a silver tipped golden flame.*
"Give me back my arm ..."
*She snarls fiercely.*
"Or, so help me, I VILL TAKE EET BACK!" evil mad

Events happened so fast that befire he knew it, he and Mina were flying through the air and began latched onto Shinryu. No matter how much he struggled, he couldn't break free until Mina let go of him. The fall was a brief one and he was quick to recover. However the sight before him was horrifying as he watched Mina bite through her own arm to free herself.

She truly looked like a rabid animal as he watched her crudely try to heal herself. He moved quickly and interjected himself between the two before they came to blows.

"ENOUGH!" The sound of his voice made them pause. "That is enough! Fighting amongst ourselves will get us nowhere. Mina, stand down! There are better ways to do this." He turned his attention back to Shinryu. "If you please, do as she asks. Give it back to her."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games